Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when my little dog died, I did CPR for ages, until exhausted.
The second dog trying to help me, by continually circling us.
He was displaying love for his mate.
He is now grieving, as I am.
She, like all my other deceased Pets, have graves, worthy of kings, with lovely scented shrubs, placed nearby.
That is love, not what CW has displayed.

Aww. I'm so sorry. Hugs.

Do you know it was 7 in nc ? I can’t confirm days just he went down the last week not for the last week. So she was away from him for about 6 with her weekend trip it’s still even at 5 1/2 weeks more time away and my opinion is the separation was also discussed with her mom bc of interview with beautician . That is highly unusual to spend the majority time you know you are pregnant ,with a high risk baby ,that you thought you would may not be able to conceive , and talk about separation . It is a sign of imo something amiss in the marriage she went there and even more unusual to have another fill in ob/gyn since he missed the first one bc he was in a tornado. It seems they were not scheduled for him to attend even if he chose to imo I would have rescheduled my first one . Even the third child is a miracle so it seems unusual to me moo

How does a pregnant woman.... G forbid spending time away from her cheating husband for a summer vacation with her daughters to spend time with their extended family (I don't believe she knew) translate into strangling her babies?

What evidence are you providing to support that Shanann had or believed she had a "high risk" pregnancy and "left" her doctor to go to NC despite this as you previously posted?

How is a hairdresser evidence that Shanann told her mother there was going to be a separation as you previously posted? We're to believe that but not Shannan per her SM posts that she believed she was in a happy loving marriage?

I can't reply to the fill in ob/gyn, tornado, not scheduled to be there or the rest of your post because it makes no sense to me. Can you clarify what you're talking about? Genuinely confused.
all imo

I had three healthy babies and it took 4 years between each one because I had endometriosis. My Ob/gyn and the perintologist I saw both warned me of the risks during the first trimester . If SW had been told it was high risk I assume it would not mean chromosome. Imo. My last pregnancy I miscarried twins . So I am speaking from my experience and choices I made I did not use caffeine, ate all natural , didn’t fly , so imo it’s odd. I had to see my perintologist weekly first 12 weeks than every two .

That she was willing to put her unborn baby in danger by using the patch while pregnant, implying she would be capable to murdering her other two children. IMO

I deleted a post a few minutes ago because I thought it was stupid but now I don't.
Thrive might need to be devising a damage control plan. Has wearing a Thrive patch caused birth defects???

Imo it was a high risk pregnancy and you are with your husband maybe two weeks out of the 8 you knew. Moo moo I think that’s unusual it doesn’t not sound like the marriage was in a good place moo

I think you are correct. The marriage was not in a good place. He was having an affair. That he lied to LE about. This is evidence, not an opinion. Whether or not she should have been traveling is an opinion. There is no evidence from her care provider indicating that she should not.

Sounds scary!

Yeah. It does. But I kind of doubt that there was enough that could be transmitted through a patch to harm anyone.

The company would be facing steep liability if there were. Of course that has happened with companies. Like that weight loss company that basically sold speed. Hydroxycut? Phen-phen?

Right, I'm sure they will. But I hope there are a lot of patents on the jury. Parents will be less likely to accept that story.

It doesn't matter how angry some one gets, if they see their child DYING before their eyes, they are going to try and save that child before doing anything else. End Of Story.

For what it's worth, I am not a parent and I do not accept his story, and think human instinct would be to protect your child. CW WAS a parent and his instinct was apparently to take those little lives of his own children. I do get why the prosecution would want parents on a jury, but I also think it is generalizing to say that parents would be less likely to accept his nonsense story. JMO.

Imo it was a high risk pregnancy and you are with your husband maybe two weeks out of the 8 you knew. Moo moo I think that’s unusual it doesn’t not sound like the marriage was in a good place moo

Of course it wasn't in a good place. He had a mistress and he had repeatedly discussed separation with her. She was pregnant and not feeling that great. No, the marriage wasn't in a great place.

How does a pregnant woman.... G forbid spending time away from her cheating husband for a summer vacation with her daughters to spend time with their extended family (I don't believe she knew) translate into strangling her babies?

What evidence are you providing to support that Shanann had or believed she had a "high risk" pregnancy and "left" her doctor to go to NC despite this as you previously posted?

How is a hairdresser evidence that Shanann told her mother there was going to be a separation as you previously posted? We're to believe that but not Shannan per her SM posts that she believed she was in a happy loving marriage?

I can't reply to the fill in ob/gyn, tornado, not scheduled to be there or the rest of your post because it makes no sense to me. Can you clarify what you're talking about? Genuinely confused.
all imo
I provided it early on this afternoon at the beginning of my opinion of this matter two main stream media sources

Do you know it was 7 in nc ? I can’t confirm days just he went down the last week not for the last week. So she was away from him for about 6 with her weekend trip it’s still even at 5 1/2 weeks more time away and my opinion is the separation was also discussed with her mom bc of interview with beautician . That is highly unusual to spend the majority time you know you are pregnant ,with a high risk baby ,that you thought you would may not be able to conceive , and talk about separation . It is a sign of imo something amiss in the marriage she went there and even more unusual to have another fill in ob/gyn since he missed the first one bc he was in a tornado. It seems they were not scheduled for him to attend even if he chose to imo I would have rescheduled my first one . Even the third child is a miracle so it seems unusual to me moo
I'm sure it was no secret to her family and may be even close friends that there were problems in the marriage,especially if CW was having an affair for 6- 8 months. Maybe she went to visit her family to get away from him and gather her thoughts, contemplate getting divorce and prepare herself for the possibility of being a single mom. Being around your loved ones and doing fun things with them and the kids may have been the best thing she could have done for her pregnancy. I'm sure she would have had time to rest with others around that she could trust to look after the kids. How would this be unusual in any way?

I deleted a post a few minutes ago because I thought it was stupid but now I don't.
Thrive might need to be devising a damage control plan. Has wearing a Thrive patch caused birth defects???
Has there been a Thrive user who murdered her children before? Or murdered anyone? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.
MOO

I had three healthy babies and it took 4 years between each one because I had endometriosis. My Ob/gyn and the perintologist I saw both warned me of the risks during the first trimester . If SW had been told it was high risk I assume it would not mean chromosome. Imo. My last pregnancy I miscarried twins . So I am speaking from my experience and choices I made I did not use caffeine, ate all natural , didn’t fly , so imo it’s odd. I had to see my perintologist weekly first 12 weeks than every two .

I am truly sorry that you suffered through that. It's horrific. I'm sorry.

I do not see evidence that Shanann was warned of risks and ignored her doctor's advice or missed advised appointments to take Bella and CeCe on a summer vacation to visit their extended family. I don't see any evidence she ignored medical advice of a high risk pregnancy and increased her risk of not carrying Nico to full term.

No I don't know 7 exactly, it was said to be a week. I just don't understand the focus on this. Her trip was planned earlier, he had a great long period of time to attend to the person he was having the affair with, so what is noteworthy about this? The noteworthy part is that he violently took her life and also killed the fetus and her little kids. Why bother to painstaking tally the days they had together when he stole 4-5 decades of her life?

That is your experience not hers. She obviously had no threatened miscarriages. I too had several miscarriages and my experience was not the same as yours either.

They may have had e-mails/texts by the time of the arrest. It only took them 2 days to confirm an affair with a co-worker.

We do know CW consented to the search and seizure of SW's phone.

We have not seen any of the search warrants - I'm sure those will provide a plethora of information.
I wonder if deleted everything from it beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28