Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted a post a few minutes ago because I thought it was stupid but now I don't.
Thrive might need to be devising a damage control plan. Has wearing a Thrive patch caused birth defects???
I think THRIVE will be watching this case very closely. I remember one SM video where people were doing the "Burn" but not SW, I'm assuming because she was pregnant. SW made a point of saying she wasn't doing the burn . IMO she was being cautious because of her pregnancy. On the topic of being away from her OB during that period, it was her 3rd pregnancy and if she hadn't previously experienced difficulties during the previous pregnancies she would be fine to travel away till the next appointment . Any concerns a GP or a medical centre could address wherever she happened to be.

Well according to the AB show tonight, and they cited a " family source", his affair had been going on for many months. So yes, he was destroying it with every encounter with the AP.

I realize it's AB but she did say a family source said 6-10 months. If that's true, then it would seem SW had to have told someone in her family her suspicions at least 6-10 months ago. If that's the case, then why would she all of a sudden go into a rage and kill her children that night? A separation or news of an affair would not be new shocking information for her.

YES, with the added benefit to him that it was destroying trace evidence in the process - amazing, considering his defense says the evidence he is not guilty should be there on the bodies. So, he hides the evidence, and actively destroys it in the process. The very evidence he would need to prove his innocence in those two murders...hmmmm.

This^^ deserves a round of applause...

Miscarriage Rates by Week: Causes and Risks
80 percent of miscarriages happen in the first 13 weeks and she spoke of separation imo that is odd

Considering the fact that the very article you posted indicates "Once a pregnancy makes it to 6 weeks and has confirmed viability with a heartbeat, the risk of having a miscarriage drops to 10 percent", I feel fairly confident in saying that the trip and the stress from the possible separation did not negatively affect her pregnancy. Her own husband negatively affected her pregnancy, at 15 weeks gestation. By admittedly strangling her.

Considering the fact that the very article you posted indicates "Once a pregnancy makes it to 6 weeks and has confirmed viability with a heartbeat, the risk of having a miscarriage drops to 10 percent", I feel fairly confident in saying that the trip and the stress from the possible separation did not negatively affect her pregnancy. Her own husband negatively affected her pregnancy, at 15 weeks gestation. By admittedly strangling her.
Yep. imo

I realize it's AB but she did say a family source said 6-10 months. If that's true, then it would seem SW had to have told someone in her family her suspicions at least 6-10 months ago. If that's the case, then why would she all of a sudden go into a rage and kill her children that night? A separation or news of an affair would not be new shocking information for her.
Yes, and that is why I am glad that it was just brought up that SW spent so much time willingly away from her husband while pregnant. It is an excellent point, but for the prosecution. If SW knew of marital problems, knew of any possible affair, knew of separation, which has been pointed out repeatedly tonight, then I think it makes for an excellent case for the prosecution. Why would a woman who was so independent as to fly and travel alone pregnant (with two toddlers!) so much, knowing what she knew, suddenly fly off the handle at a 10-15 minute conversation about separation? Sounds to me like we have a lot of evidence that she would do no such thing. IMO Sounds to me like she didn't need her husband all that much in her mind.

Maybe they'll play the one of the cute kids on the water slide. Watch them tell the jury it implies child abuse. Abuse of the kids he killed.

I think people were wondering if perhaps they had been molested by CW. That’s what I got out of it. Not that the activity was abusive

For what it's worth, I am not a parent and I do not accept his story, and think human instinct would be to protect your child. CW WAS a parent and his instinct was apparently to take those little lives of his own children. I do get why the prosecution would want parents on a jury, but I also think it is generalizing to say that parents would be less likely to accept his nonsense story. JMO.

I totally agree and I shouldn't have said that parents would understand that natural human instinct better. You are correct. Anyone and everyone that has a heart will have a hard time accepting his nonsense story. JMO MOO

I had three healthy babies and it took 4 years between each one because I had endometriosis. My Ob/gyn and the perintologist I saw both warned me of the risks during the first trimester . If SW had been told it was high risk I assume it would not mean chromosome. Imo. My last pregnancy I miscarried twins . So I am speaking from my experience and choices I made I did not use caffeine, ate all natural , didn’t fly , so imo it’s odd. I had to see my perintologist weekly first 12 weeks than every two .
Sorry you had to go through that, but SW wasn’t you. You have completely different bodies and health histories. SW was all about health. There is no evidence, whatsoever, to corroborate a claim that SW disobeyed her Doctor’s orders. And for all we know, she may have stuck those Thrive patches on her body for photographic purposes only, and as soon as she got a good shot, off came the patch. It was advertising, and we all know about advertising. As for going to North Carolina, it may well have been a healthier place for her. A 3 1/2 hour plane ride, then help with the girls care, somebody else does the cooking, the laundry, loved ones spent time with the children, maybe SW even got to sleep in a few mornings, we just don’t know.

Yes, and that is why I am glad that it was just brought up that SW spent so much time willingly away from her husband while pregnant. It is an excellent point, but for the prosecution. If SW knew of marital problems, knew of any possible affair, knew of separation, which has been pointed out repeatedly tonight, then I think it makes for an excellent case for the prosecution. Why would a woman who was so independent as to fly and travel alone pregnant (with two toddlers!) so much, knowing what she knew, suddenly fly off the handle at a 10-15 minute conversation about separation? Sounds to me like we have a lot of evidence that she would do no such thing. IMO Sounds to me like she didn't need her husband all that much in her mind.

IMO she knew he wanted to separate, but she thought they could work it out. It wasn’t until she returned home that she found out he was definitively leaving her for another woman.

How in the world can CW take the stand? He’d be eaten alive.
Bayyyyyybeeee Shark doo doo doo do do do doooo, baby shark
Right, I'm sure they will. But I hope there are a lot of patents on the jury. Parents will be less likely to accept that story.

It doesn't matter how angry some one gets, if they see their child DYING before their eyes, they are going to try and save that child before doing anything else. End Of Story.
You are correct.

IMO she knew he wanted to separate, but she thought they could work it out. It wasn’t until she returned home that she found out he was definitively leaving her for another woman.
We just don’t know that. Maybe, SW kicked him out, said she never wanted to see his sorry a$$ again, and he went into a rage over that! We need more information.

That doesn’t make much sense. It makes far more sense that if there was a fight regarding separation, she initiated it. He responded with horiffic violence.

I deleted a post a few minutes ago because I thought it was stupid but now I don't.
Thrive might need to be devising a damage control plan. Has wearing a Thrive patch caused birth defects???
Awhile back I questioned the patch’s ingredients and test results but it was deleted due to TOS. Afraid to comment now.

Really? She sounded like a pretty independent woman who lived just fine without him. But what was definite about it? Did he pack up and move out his things? Did he hand her divorce papers? All I know, if I were to believe his story (which I do not), is that he had a VERY short conversation with her in the middle of the night. Nothing sounds definite about that to me. And it doesn't really sound that devastating to me for a woman who just spent more time away from her husband than with him in the last two months, by her own choice.

IMO

I would also like to mention that she and the girls DID fly home from NC on Aug. 7 and she didn't leave for AZ on Aug. 10. So she was home with him for three full days, at which point any such conversation about a separation could've taken place. This is all speculation on my part, but he may have waited til after this trip because it would've been way harder to explain where she was if she missed the conference where so many people were undoubtedly expecting her. However, I do think he had made up his mind and figured Sun. night was a good night to get rid of the girls since there would be no pushback from SW, and once SW got home he could finish her off, and then set about his ridiculous story bright and early Monday. JMO.

ETA: didn't leave for Arizona UNTIL Aug. 10***

Hey Katy, he leaked so much during those interviews (sorry for the incorrect jargon, but kind of like when blamers accuse the victim of having their faults, projection). Anyway I fear SW did see them dead and was frantically trying to revive them. Which leads my mind to seeing a dead child on the baby monitor, and the "barrel rush me" , and the not flattering examples he gave like eat that food or no desert/snack. Idk. Heartbroken.

I noticed that too!..That he couldn’t even hide his contempt for his children when asked about the positive. I doubt he noticed that he listed the very things he DIDN’T miss about them... I’m a loving parent and I don’t even like having to repeatedly tell my kids ANYTHING... Nor would that be one of the things I say I miss about them during a public plea.
The unconscious always shows itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members