Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing my husband isn't a psychopath, because if spending too much money, and ordering him around would drive a man to kill...I would've been in big trouble! Not to mention that "surprise" pregnancy thing...

(Just a bit of levity).

I’ve been wondering if he killed the girls after SW, was there really no noise to wake the girls up? Who knows what really went on there that afternoon and night.
1) killed them both in cold blood in the afternoon, or shortly before SW was supposed to arrive, meaning that they would have been killed at least 3 hours before Shan'nan.
2) killed one by accident, the other had to follow
3) killed them when one/both heard him whispering sweet nothings to AP on the phone, "Is that Mommy, Daddy, can I talk to her?" (or AP could have been dumping him about then, anyway, pregnant wife coming home, and he gets REAL ANGRY.)
or later
4) killed one after she saw him killing mommy and got too emotional, then killed the other one
5) killed them both after killing mommy just to get it all done with.
?????

Last edited:
I believe they’ve been advised not to at this time. MOO

Well we know one has not followed that possible advice. He or she is talking on here.

And it seems to me like they are someone who knows CW very closely.

Yet they either haven't been advised or aren't following that advice.

But everyone else is? Makes me think that's not the reason people aren't talking.

And it doesn't explain why good friends DIDN'T talk much about CW nor said anything to indicate they had close relaionships with him.

Because the thing is, in the very beginning people wouldn't have been advised of anything yet. And that's when most people who knew the couple were talking about what they knew.

Now of course it's more silent so I'm not gleaning anything from that. It does make sense after reading people's comments that many may be reluctant to come forward about a murder defendant at this point. So that doesn't tell me much.

But no one who spoke about him previously truly indicated a really close relationship although Lindstrom was described by the media as a "close friend" and Nick Thayer hung out with him and ran with him quite a bit.

There was also a girl in high school who remained friends with him. She described herself as an outcast in high school who CWseemed to understand.

Several people have stated he didn't date or wasn't receptive to the women. And the VI said SW was his first real serious girlfriend.

Sure, it's enough to indicate he fits the profile of a family annihilator without serious relationships with women until the one he murdered but it isn't enough to say he fits the profile of an annihilator without a lot of close friends.

But it does tend to give that impression to me.

I'm sure we will find out a lot more about him at trial.

And likely more than one affair.

I feel, knowing of the one AP, that CW initially denied to LE, we may find others.
There may be males he had relationships with, that LE expose.
CW's life is now an 'open book', and we may find loads of info not previously exposed.
As CW did not cover his murders well, (initially denying the murders) I believe, we will find the same with his other activities.
MOO.

I would imagine AB has been calling the T’s non-stop trying to get them to give interviews. I know she’s been calling other witnesses but they’re declining her invitation. IMO they think the badgering is annoying and they’ve seen the kind of liberties she’s taken speculating (often inaccurately) about case facts and them personally and they don’t want to have anything to do with her.

Completely agree, Colorado.

Shannan isn’t on trial for murder.
No, she isn't but it is pretty obvious that NUA will testify as she was witness to events directly preceding the "disappearance" and after. She is the one who contacted law enforcement and was at the home during the well-being check. The Thayer's may be called to testify about CW's demeanor and/or actions during the night he spent with them.
MOO

She was, and that’s a shame IMO. I really wanted to hear what she had to say, especially since she said she knew them both very well.
I wouldn't say she was attacked, as I believe the mods would have thrown off anyone who did so. Questioned? Yes. Thought to be closer to CW than SW? Yes, as she said she knew him before SW I thought. Evaluated? Yes. IIRC, this VI gave very short and often vague answers. Totally her right to do so. But IMO it factors into how much weight I give her viewpoint. I thought by and large people were respectful. Just not accepting everything she said as chapter and verse but through the lens of someone who might be much closer to CW than SW and unwilling (which again is fine) to go into any great depth on her answers and offerings. IMO.

Trinket was on here and s/he liked him a lot. S/he was attacked , IMO, for those views.

People have not said that they beleve him. They have said they cannot fathom how it could be as they thought of him as a good person. This is summarized by me and not quoted

No they weren't. They weren't attacked at all. If you believe that's the case then did you report such posts?

Everyone has been quite polite.

I wouldn't say she was attacked, as I believe the mods would have thrown off anyone who did so. Questioned? Yes. Thought to be closer to CW than SW? Yes, as she said she knew him before SW I thought. Evaluated? Yes. IIRC, this VI gave very short and often vague answers. Totally her right to do so. But IMO it factors into how much weight I give her viewpoint. I thought by and large people were respectful. Just not accepting everything she said as chapter and verse but through the lens of someone who might be much closer to CW than SW and unwilling (which again is fine) to go into any great depth on her answers and offerings. IMO.
Without knowing the nature of the relationship, it is impossible to determine potential alterior motives.

Without being able to determine motivations, we cannot make a judgement in regards to the veracity of the information being provided.

No one was disrespectful, just suspicious. Which is how we should treat anonymous third parties.

Well that was the saddest thing I've ever looked through.

Side note - one of her posts shows that they bought $1200 of toys for Bella for only $200 at a consignment shop.

A CONSIGNMENT SHOP.

So much for all her overspending on designer things. :rolleyes:

Good catch Riolove. I noted that they were gifted several large items as well such as the fancy high chair and the glider chair in Bella's room. Family also came to Colorado and helped them finish the nursery with crown molding and chair rail to make it look nice. That would have added to the value of their home, IMO. They were so blessed to have loved ones who could afford to give them large items like that and help improve their home. JMO.

I think they had some financial problems too (due to the past bankruptcy), but having nice things isn't always an indication of overspending in the present time. If they were in really big trouble they could have resold a lot of that designer stuff. I hope Shanann's parents get the bulk of the estate. It looks like her family put a lot into improving the Colorado home (New kitchen cabinets and crown molding). It won't bring back their daughter and grand babies or ease their loss one bit but they deserve that at the very least seeing all they did for the couple. MOO.
JMO.
:D

She was, and that’s a shame IMO. I really wanted to hear what she had to say, especially since she said she knew them both very well.

Trinket was not attacked. People would've gotten in incredible trouble for that and many of us would've reported such posts.

Not being able to give much weight to someone who is anonymous, gives no context to their relationship, made several statements indicating to most of us an intense dislike of SW and a relationship close enough with CW as they stated they knew about the AP "from the beginning", is not attacking.

I saw no one who wasn't polite to Trinket.

I think sometimes people confuse disagreement with an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bman1986