Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, if you are going to cheat with a married man, at least get a decent meal and not fast food.

I figure any guy who wants to go to Chik fil a for a date, married or not, well... I wouldn't be terribly impressed. Do we know it was his idea to go/meet there? Just because sometimes, in my experience, if I had to make the dining choice on a first date, I would pick somewhere not very expensive... Not necessarily there, but just wondering.

ETA Maybe once you've been on several dates but not at the beginning imo

I did read somewhere that he took her to the fast food chicken place. No wining and dining for her.

No that was the lady who said she met him online and he took her to Chick-fil-A. She’s the one who said he liked to choke her. I doubt she’s telling the truth. I doubt he would go anywhere in public with an AP.

CW told LE he was not in an affair with anyone at work. (or anyone at all??) IIRC. Then LE found out, or found out before he said that, that he actually was involved with at least the AP at work.

But what if he was technically telling the truth, and that there really was no more affair?

I keep coming back to the idea that his big blow out over the weekend was because she dumped him. Because once again SW was coming home to him/her family, there was no split up as he may have promised while the family was in NC.
I think he hated/resented SW for a long time, and had maybe harbored dark thoughts of getting rid of all of them, but maybe it wasn't some argument after SW returned that night, maybe it was precipitated by the AP dumping him.
Yes, I always wondered if he had told the other woman that he and SW were already split up, and that was the reason for the deletion of his FB account. When she returned after the 5 weeks, or however long, or when he went to stay with them maybe the AP found out and broke it off with him. That makes sense. Jmo

If, as mentioned, the affair with the co-worker had been going on for 6 to 10 months, maybe she was upset when she found out SW was pregnant. This might have caused a breakup between them. I mean, who wants to be embroiled in an affair for months only to find out their lovers mate is weeks pregnant?

I’m thinking they only had one set of car seats. If C.W. had car seats in his truck, then he would likely have uninstalled them and left them somewhere. Since only the car seats in SW’s car were mentioned and not others laying around, there doesn’t seem to be evidence that they had more car seats for CW’s truck.
You don't need car seats for every car, just the fittings for every car and swap them around to whichever car the children are travelling in.

You don't need car seats for every car, just the fittings for every car and swap them around to whichever car the children are travelling in.
True but many families have multiples because it's a pain to get them in and out. At least in my experience... Which is somewhat limited.. my stepson had to teach me how to install his when he was little lol.

I could be wrong, but I don’t believe CW is/was gay or bi, and I don’t believe the gay lover claim. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong if evidence at trial shows he was on a site like Tinder or that man who spoke up ends up being legit. But right now, I don’t believe it.

@Mrspratcher
@gitana1
@Alethea
@Bill Carson

Where I live, it is not a one-party state. Is Colorado as to a one-party State to record something? I'm still trying to figure out why perhaps she is listed on the witness list as the deceased? And somebody else brought up thread that perhaps she recorded something.

Would the one-party laws be thrown out the window if she recorded something and it was relevant to the prosecution?

I could be wrong, but I don’t believe CW is/was gay or bi, and I don’t believe the gay lover claim. Maybe I’ll be proven wrong if evidence at trial shows he was on a site like Tinder or that man who spoke up ends up being legit. But right now, I don’t believe it.
I don't think it matters with the exception that he was possibly a serial cheater. If he had had gay affairs he also had hetero affairs. He just had affairs. The part that would matter is if he was simply unhappy in his marriage and looking for a replacement mate.

I figure any guy who wants to go to Chik fil a for a date, married or not, well... I wouldn't be terribly impressed. Do we know it was his idea to go/meet there? Just because sometimes, in my experience, if I had to make the dining choice on a first date, I would pick somewhere not very expensive... Not necessarily there, but just wondering.

ETA Maybe once you've been on several dates but not at the beginning imo
I doubt it was an actual date, if even true. People that get together just to hook up don't usually bother with the dating part. Maybe it was just a stop to get something to eat. Or maybe it was just a story made up by an attention seeking nut job...
Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member