Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that this person and saying he was barbecuing the night before wasn't referring to she heard that he was barbecuing at a birthday party for somebody else? Just my opinion, and a critical opinion it may be.

That was the date the article was published, not the date she saw him barbecuing. This person has been reported in many articles commenting about seeing his truck idling on the driveway at 5.15 on Monday, Aug. 13 which means she's referring to the barbecue the night before.

That is a very good point about wanting to be seen outside acting normal. If so, would that mean the girls were dead by then?
I have nothing but gut feelings to base it on, but I fear they may have already been dead. Of course, that doesn't make sense, but the whole thing doesn't make sense to me. Why he did it doesn't make sense to me. And as for SW killing the girls, that makes zero sense. (to me) MOO

I can't get past how he hid/disposed of his daughters.
jmo

And his demeanor in the days following, moo! Sure we all grieve differently, but goodness gracious, both of his little girls have supposedly just been muuuuurdered by his wife...I suppose at the time, if his story is true, he didn’t want LE to know this, so maybe he would want to hide his emotions since he had covered up the crime of killing Shannan because of this, supposedly, but...

(Wait, “didnt want LE to know this”—-wouldn’t this be the first thing you’d want LE to know? Help, my wife just killed the kids!!!)

Just imagine if your spouse killed your little kids. I know we all react differently, etc, but wouldn’t you be just toooooorn uuppppp, I mean siiiiiiick with grief...calling the cops going oh my gosh help...look what she just did...

So, jumping off that he would say he was afraid the cops would still charge him for Shanann’s murder...which maybe makes me think that there is absolutely nothing to support this story! That she did kill them!!

Again, looking at this from CW’s possible perspective he could say, well I knew it would come out that I was having an affair and would get blamed for killing Shanann anyway...

Yeah there’s just a whole load of stuff that makes zero sense if one even attempts to understand his story/defense.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the original quote! The way media doesn't these days, when he said he was barbecuing the night before, she could have been referring to barbecuing at the other children's party? It doesn't say at the house. I did note that.

I do know that I am critical of mainstream media these days, and how we read stuff and interpret it, especially since people here on the threads often misinterpreted folks post. Thank you again.

It appears this interview was done on Wednesday? That's why I'm not sure that this person and saying he was barbecuing the night before wasn't referring to she heard that he was barbecuing at a birthday party for somebody else? Just my opinion, and a critical opinion it may be.
It was his next door neighbour and he was grilling at his house.

And his demeanor in the days following, moo! Sure we all grieve differently, but goodness gracious, his little girls have supposedly just been murdered...I suppose at the time, if his story is true, he didn’t want LE to know this, so maybe he would want to hide his emotions since he had covered up the crime of killing Shannan because of this, supposedly, but...

Just imagine if your spouse killed your little kids. I know we all react differently, etc, it wouldn’t you be just toooooorn uuppppp, calling the cops going oh my gosh help...
Of course you would unless you had murdered them.

I tried to go back and read everything from the beginning (but I couldn't, it is too much) but in the first threads, there is talk about the monitor and the night-mode, etc. I think the consensus was it doesn't show color much, as in you can't tell if someone is ashen or blue, and in addition some noted that the blue color will appear only at certain times, and the face will be very pale white at times, after being strangled. MOO as to what was discussed.
There is a demonstration of the baby monitor in this clip:

It was his next door neighbour and he was grilling at his house.
Well the kids aren't eating that much grilled steaks or whatever.

So was he grilling just for him? Or does he usually grill meats to last if on a low carb diet and just wants to heat up grilled meat throughout the week?

Did SW or the kids eat any of that grilled meat?

Was there still grill meat leftover in the fridge?

So many questions.

I have a feeling everything CW did from the time SW left for AZ to the time she got home should be looked at as suspicious and planning. He went out Saturday night, to a b'day Sunday afternoon, BBQ'd alone Sunday evening. That's just what we know!

That is a very good point about wanting to be seen outside acting normal. If so, would that mean the girls were dead by then?
My little girls were just murdered by my wife....let’s BBQ!!!

ETA: Wait, duh brainfart, Shanann wouldnt Have bEEN home then.

Of course you would unless you had murdered them.

Yeah I mean I am trying reallly hard to be fair, objective, understand and see if there could be any validity to his story, but I seem to just hit walls on everything...

——

So why woykd he be grilling alone then? Shanann wouldn’t have been home yet to supposedly kill the girls?

If I’m misinterpreting the timeline, please correct me, I get co fused and space sometimes... but wow, maybe he really did kill the girls before she got home.

My initial thoughts were more of a snapped scenarioand killing them all fairly close together, now I’m thinking otherwise...

(Editing typos)

Last edited:
Hmmm, could he have burned something evidentiary in his bbq pit? Just a thought...

We have been hot and dry and on high fire potential alert, etc...he might not have wanted to risk burning something in the woods it brush...idk..

ETA: Might LE have checked the bbq? If not maybe they should, you never know...)

Last edited:
I have a question for anyone that may know.

Was SW car parked in their garage for the entire 6 weeks of her vacation and then business trip to Arizona after the N.C visit?

Did CW ever drive her car or just his truck?

And where were the carseats and how many did they have? Thanks in advance.

Thank you very much for the original quote! The way media doesn't these days, when he said he was barbecuing the night before, she could have been referring to barbecuing at the other children's party? It doesn't say at the house. I did note that.

I do know that I am critical of mainstream media these days, and how we read stuff and interpret it, especially since people here on the threads often misinterpreted folks post. Thank you again.

It appears this interview was done on Wednesday? That's why I'm not sure that this person and saying he was barbecuing the night before wasn't referring to she heard that he was barbecuing at a birthday party for somebody else? Just my opinion, and a critical opinion it may be.
I think it was the same neighbor that saw him leave early that morning, so he was grilling on his deck. From what I remember, she said he was at his home grilling. Also it was several hours after the picnic with friends. Jmo
B

I'm wondering if CW prepared the tanks Saturday evening (whatever that entailed), took the girls to the b'day party Sunday afternoon (to be seen with them), murdered them and took them to the tanks later that Sunday, came home and BBQ'd evidence around 7:15 that evening. All neat and tidy, nobody to suspect him or get in his way.

I don't really think that it was premeditated. I think that there was a short argument when she came home and got into bed and that he killed her in her bed and then went downstairs for his 'moment' and came up with the clever plan of killing the girls too and dumping them where he thought no one would ever find them.
He is as stupid as he is evil.

My little girls were just murdered by my wife....let’s BBQ!!!

Yeah I mean I am trying reallly hard to be fair, objective, understand and see if there could be any validity to his story, but I seem to just hit walls on everything...
He grilled prior to her return. So it wasn't an "everyone's dead let's BBQ" moment.

I have a quick question re: the health insurance and SW's pregnancy.

In Missouri, if the wife is pregnant, a couple can file for divorce but a judge will not sign off on it until after the baby is born and paternity is established. Once that happens, the court will proceed and determine who is responsible for health coverage of not only the children but the former spouse. Is there a similar law in Colorado?
Wow, that’s interesting re: Missouri!

I have a question for anyone that may know.

Was SW car parked in their garage for the entire 6 weeks of her vacation and then business trip to Arizona after the N.C visit?

Did CW ever drive her car or just his truck?

And where were the carseats and how many did they have? Thanks in advance.
I think that she took the car seats to NC with her. The big bag pic with them at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000