Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you state, possibly LE let him talk to media, there is a case, Laura Wallen, where there was also a murdered pregnant lady.
The LE even organised a Media interview, with the culprit, and her parents being present.
All, except the culprit, knew he was suspected of the murder, at that time.
He even, held Laura's mother's hand. YUK.
Lies, as here +++.
The suspect in Laura's case, committed suicide, days before his trial.

In fact I was thinking of just that case while I wrote it! That poor woman had to hold his hand. The things you do for your kids though...so mad he committed suicide during jury selection. Coward.

Cold, gloomy rainy night tonight here in the Frederick area. Summer is gone, and so are those warm days when the little girls played so innocently and happily.

I keep thinking about Deiter seeing all of his family his mama dead, the little girls dead...did he go up to them? Did he lick their faces? Whine? Rub up against them? Lie on them? Or did CW put him another room?
:(

This is all really sad and depressing. I’m quite angry right now at CW.

Deiter. Poor guy.

Eta: my dogs are so sensitive they actually get upset if I’m upset, I do not even like to cry or get mad in front of them. My ex and I even had a rule not to argue in front of our little dog because it made her upset. Deiter would have known what was up, that they were all hurt and dead. Dogs are smart, can smell things..Deiter must have been as devastated as a dog can be. I know my dogs would be if I was dead in the house. They wouldn’t want to leave my side.

:( :(

Was Deiter scared?
I'm pretty sure Deiter was more intelligent than CW.
MOO.

Kinda OT but also kinda related...one of my best friends has a married boyfriend. It's such a permanent cringe for me. I tried to stay uninvolved but I listen when she talks, and a lot of the things she says now make me think of CW and his AP and possibly what he was telling both her and SW to string them along. Or at least for sure string SW along. I even got paranoid after this happened because this guy also has two kids and a wife and I was like oh my word, what if he does this too?? Except he's REALLY stringing my friend along...it's been SIX YEARS and two years into it, the wife got pregnant. Meanwhile my friend stayed. He told her she "trapped" him as if he squeezed the sperm out of him and impregnated herself?? I fail to comprehend on a daily basis how she buys the things she says, but yet, she does. She grew up in a good family, is educated, has a good job, makes good money, owns her own home, has no attachments...and yet still stays with this dude. So it wouldn't surprise me if the AP stayed because he was telling her one thing, and maybe he was even telling SW something else...maybe she knew for quite some time, and the third pregnancy was a way to appease her, to "show" her he was going to give that up and was in it for the long haul with his family. Except that he wasn't.

MOO of course.

The answer to your friend is 'love is blind'.
She perhaps feels, in the end, she will be with him.

You're correct, it was the master bedroom monitor.

Per affidavit -

While in the bedroom, via baby monitor located on Shanann's night stand, he observed Bella 'sprawled' out on her bed and blue and Shanann actively strangling Celeste.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchanne...est affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf

Just reading this again I’m like what BS. BS.

Call 911! Not much time might have passed. Instead of killing your wife focus on resuscitation. It would be the natural thing to do. Attend to the girls, moo. Even if they were dead. “You don’t just say, ok they’re dead, too late”, I wouldn’t think.

BS, moo.

Cold, gloomy rainy night tonight here in the Frederick area. Summer is gone, and so are those warm days when the little girls played so innocently and happily.

I keep thinking about Deiter seeing all of his family his mama dead, the little girls dead...did he go up to them? Did he lick their faces? Whine? Rub up against them? Lie on them? Or did CW put him another room? Did he witness the killings?
:(

This is all really sad and depressing. I’m quite angry right now at CW.

Deiter. Poor guy.

Eta: my dogs are so sensitive they actually get upset if I’m upset, I do not even like to cry or get mad in front of them. My ex and I even had a rule not to argue in front of our little dog because it made her upset. Deiter would have known what was up, that they were all hurt and dead. Dogs are smart, can smell things..Deiter must have been as devastated as a dog can be. I know my dogs would be if I was dead in the house. They wouldn’t want to leave my side.

:( :(

Was Deiter scared?

Because it puts physical distance between him and the killings of the kids. It explains how she had enough time to do what he claims she did.

It means that by the time he arrived on scene, the kids were dead, and beyond saving.

He almost makes himself out to be a hero, rushing into the room after seeing what she was doing, and trying to stop her
I agree, I think he hopes he can walk away from this and be the hero, who btw, didn't save the day! :rolleyes: He's a terrible human being, let alone father.

I'm pretty sure Deiter was more intelligent than CW.
MOO.

Fantastic reply.
As I am an animal lover, I have tons of stories, showing how bright our pets, and other animals are.
They show love, empathy, abandonment, aid medically, are companions, protectors, etc, etc.
Deiter would not harm his family, unlike the evil human CW.

This is making sense to me as I think about someone I know, a married man who’s mistress dumped him and he was devastated.

Susan Smith supposedly killed her kids because her AP didn't want children. That doesn't make a lot of sense in this case, though, because he could have easily walked away and let SW have full custody if he no longer wanted a family. Of course, we have no idea what was going on inside of CW's head at the time. He could have convinced himself of many things without any of them being based in reality. For instance, he could have convinced himself that the AP would only stay with him if his family was gone. (Not blaming the AP here. In fact, I consider her to be a bit of a victim as well. Lord only knows what she is feeling now. I'm glad she's been left alone.) Without doing an internet diagnosis of him, IMO anyone who can kill their wife and kids, effectively wiping out their nuclear family, isn't playing with a full deck of cards. Who knows what he thought or was telling himself.

I’m not buying a single thing CW is selling and I will be very surprised if a jury or judge does too, moo.

Of course there is much we are not privy too, but unless the defense can really show us something new which tells us otherwise...moo.

Susan Smith supposedly killed her kids because her AP didn't want children. That doesn't make a lot of sense in this case, though, because he could have easily walked away and let SW have full custody if he no longer wanted a family. Of course, we have no idea what was going on inside of CW's head at the time. He could have convinced himself of many things without any of them being based in reality. For instance, he could have convinced himself that the AP would only stay with him if his family was gone. (Not blaming the AP here. In fact, I consider her to be a bit of a victim as well. Lord only knows what she is feeling now. I'm glad she's been left alone.) Without doing an internet diagnosis of him, IMO anyone who can kill their wife and kids, effectively wiping out their nuclear family, isn't playing with a full deck of cards. Who knows what he thought or was telling himself.
I don't think that he could have just walked away, because he wanted to be the good guy, so they had to just disappear.

Hmmmm....

I wonder if initially any of them tried to pull a defense that the spouse did it? And initially said it was all one COD until proven otherwise forensically? I remember we touched a little on some of these cases much earlier on.

Ftr: CW might or might not share many similarities with some of if these other FAs, as perps vary in other cases/genres (child abductions, etc).

CL definitely blamed his spouse, even gave a long-winded story about it during the trial. She killed them and then he killed her. (He was found guilty.)

We also know CW is a coward, don't we!!!o_Oo_O
MOO.

Approaching delicately as I don’t want to get banned to the moon with no re entry.

I don’t think CW will be released into the free world. So where will he go if (or shall I say when) convicted? We have this prisoner location privacy drama going on here in Colorado, what is the current status of this I wonder. For example iirc we do not know, or nor do the victims families k ow where Jessica’s killer (ARS) is r where Holmes is.

Maybe he’ll get stuck in room with Holmes or ARS. That oughta be delightful for him.

Yeah that’s my vote, stick him in a room with ARS.

Again, I’m all about a fair trial and if there is other evidence well then so be it.

But if he gets off on some kind of stupid technicality or otherwise, you better believe I will be marching and protesting to the high heavens.

Last edited:
I don't think that he could have just walked away, because he wanted to be the good guy, so they had to just disappear.

That's what I think as well. That and he couldn't just have them out there living their lives. By them simply continuing to exist he was somehow connected to them. I think he wanted a completely clean slate, so to speak. And that he couldn't be seen as the guy who left his family. All IMO, of course.

Dogs are very intelligent and
Just reading this again I’m like what BS. BS.

Call 911! Not much time might have passed. Instead of killing your wife focus on resuscitation. It would be the natural thing to do. Attend to the girls, moo. Even if they were dead. “You don’t just say, ok they’re dead, too late”, I wouldn’t think.

BS, moo.
All he had to do was slug her and she’d be down. Then work on reviving the girls after calling 911. He’s full of it.
IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member