Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been discussed but I don't think we've ever come to a conclusion what it is - scratch, bite, etc. When I zoom in, I see the red area and also a little higher and to the right what looks like a thumbprint bruise, but I have a pretty good imagination too, so that might be it, lol.
Thanks PommyMommy, I can't help but imagine as well sadly. I just hope the police noticed it as well and took expert photographs. I believe they are able to measure bite marks to an exact science.

Chris Watts..thrive patches, buffed up (possible steroids), brain issues..reminds me of Chris Benoit (those murders were also horrific )
Honestly this is probably going to be his defense and the best change he has. I think with all the products on the market today and bad press about many of them, this is going to be his most viable option. Do I think it happened as a result of this...highly unlikely. I know some people say steroids can really screw up someone resulting in them becoming uncharacteristically aggressive but not sure that applies here. I do have to admit that the pic of him mowing his lawn he does seem very beefed up. So it's possible he was downing steroids with his work out regiment. Still doesn't excuse killing his family imo

And he'll get all soft again in protective custody he he
Your post got me to thinking (bear with me). Many noticed how buff and muscular he's become. There is speculation about steroids, and it appears he wore a Thrive patch. A poster earlier on this thread thread spoke of how bad she felt when she quit the Thrive patches (laced with a lot of caffeine), and that the "withdrawal" was worse if one also took Thrive supplements on top of the patch.

So I was thinking, that his "how long is this going to take" statement at his advisement/bail hearing actually was because he has no patch, no supplements, (no steroids?) and he was feeling the effects.

Speculation and imo.

Oh my daughter had lots of mishaps with her babies, heads falling off, etc.. but she never ever posed them as if they were at a crime scene. So you are saying at ages 4 and 3, your kids would have known to not only wrap the doll like a dead body but position it in a way to make it look longer and they’d put something on the pillow to make it look like a head? And that they would be able to fold and wrap that plastic mat so neatly? Plastic is slippery, but yet look at how tidy the edges are folded together.

Not saying that at all. I am saying that I have no idea who put the doll that way in that photo. I am just not 100% convinced CW did it. However, I am very close to 100% convinced :)

Yes they do.

Consumer Health digest reviews Thrive patches here -https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/weight-loss-reviews/thrive-patch.html

Not much different to any other diet/wellness ingredients. Not much scientific data to support the company claims that I can see.The method of delivery via the skin is different. What is also different is the price ( average $1-300 per month) compared to most supplements sold. Billion $ business selling an "easy way" to lose weight.

Thanks! I had never heard of it. The link clearly states it should not be used while pregnant.

Well, you make a good point, and that is partly what bankruptcy is there for. But just looking at what their stated income was for instance, about $90,000 per year a few years ago, their house, at over $400,000, was too expensive for their income IMO, with the amount of debt they had.

I read they had medical and credit card bills of about $70,000. Those monthly payments alone would be several hundred if not over $1000 a month at least. I read their mortgage and car payments were the biggest part of their budget. While the mortgage is a lot of families’ largest payment, they just appeared to be stretched very thin by what I have read. Being sued for just over $1000 by their HOA means that money was not available to them.

And I am not judging them at all. We have had our financial struggles over the years at times too. I am more looking for a motive for these murders.

I’m fairly sure that the stated income from a few years ago was prior to the MLM money she started making in 2016. Both of their car payments were paid by the MLM according to one Instagram post. The MLM’s website explains the compensation plan and she was doing very well at it. I’d venture to say she was making more than him.

Reading your post just made me realize what exactly about him differed from Scott Peterson. Earlier I said the likability factor. Well that I still believe BUT what is vastly different about him and Scott is Peterson HAD to be the center of attention and thrived in it. Both Laci's mother and Anne Byrd his sister said when there was a get together Scott was front and center.

CW is the opposite. His entire body language and things I've read, observed in videos and pics is this is not the guy who likes being front and center. Actually it makes him very uncomfortable to be in that position. More then likely why he picked the wife he did, she connected so well with people it was his way of extending his circle because he could not do it on his own. What attracts these men to women is usually the thing they end up hating them for.

Bottom line, Peterson was confident, cocky and still likable....CW lacks confidence, is more a wallflower in certain situations, and probably not all that likable or popular. He is awkward socially and that has been said by friends who said he was a good guy kind of quiet. He can be because his wife was the social one and he tagged along.

Interesting. Someone wrote on here how video of him in the background watching his wife as she taped some friends dancing reminded them of how her abusive husband used to stare at her.

Like CW was attracted to her vibrancy but then sullenly began to resent her for it? He couldn't control her. She had something outside of him.

I saw the video. "Flossing". I got what she meant.

Her hubby was her customer.
He was also her stalker that wanted to sign up. Even though she tried her best to tell him to keep it moving.

So he knew she didn't want to sell him a dream and she actually tried to avoid the nut case.

So I blame him if he blamed her for the why. Jmo

Plus the kids had nothing to do with this. So I blame him even more for killing them.

Your post got me to thinking (bear with me). Many noticed how buff and muscular he's become. There is speculation about steroids, and it appears he wore a Thrive patch. A poster earlier on this thread thread spoke of how bad she felt when she quit the Thrive patches (laced with a lot of caffeine), and that the "withdrawal" was worse if one also took Thrive supplements on top of the patch.

So I was thinking, that his "how long is this going to take" statement at his advisement/bail hearing actually was because he has no patch, no supplements, (no steroids?) and he was feeling the effects.

Speculation and imo.

I'm curious what is in Thrive supplements because the stuff sounds dangerous to me. Years ago, the 28- yo nephew of a good friend died of a massive heart attack. The cause determined by the ME was a combination of wearing nicotine patches and continued to smoke.

I’m fairly sure that the stated income from a few years ago was prior to the MLM money she started making in 2016. Both of their car payments were paid by the MLM according to one Instagram post. The MLM’s website explains the compensation plan and she was doing very well at it. I’d venture to say she was making more than him.

Okay. Why were they being sued by their HOA for just over $1000 then? Seems like they should have no trouble paying that much.

It has been discussed but I don't think we've ever come to a conclusion what it is - scratch, bite, etc. When I zoom in, I see the red area and also a little higher and to the right what looks like a thumbprint bruise, but I have a pretty good imagination too, so that might be it, lol.
Wow I hadn’t noticed that before but now I definitely see it. Perhaps her grabbing his throat back in defense :( Good catch!

I still believe that C.W.'s behavior is parallel to Jeffrey MacDonald's when MacDonald murdered his family.

My belief is that they are both narcissistic rage psychopaths. Their horrific behavior absolutely fits.

Agree that C.W is not as clever or intelligent - not even close to the other murderers. Or, is C.W. even more arrogant than they are - did he think he was smarter than L.E.?

C.W. " hid" the bodies on company property - the company he works for.

He didn't know enough to "conceal" his delight during the initial interview. It looked and sounded as if he was telling a story about his wife and children being lost on a road trip and he is asking them to come home. The word bizarre doesn't come close to that interview.

His tire tracks will match those in that property. His DNA will be all over whatever material he used to put them in - to place them into the back of his truck.

I agree with others who said they believed S.W.'s friend at the door had reason to be seriously concerned. Either S.W. confided in her or she instinctively knew. Somehow she knew. She knew.

Thank goodness the neighbor's surveillance camera caught the time that C.W. backed his truck out - especially that he placed objects in it.

Although C .W. "confessed", he may still enter a plea of "not guilty". I certainly hope he does not do this as it will be so painful for S.W.'s family and all others who truly loved her and the little girls.

He's going to enter a plea of not guilty. Pretty much everyone does at that stage. There's not enough time to discuss a plea deal. His lawyers are going to command him to do so and explain why.

That does NOT mean there will be a trial.

I have a feeling there won't be.

That may well be true and he may have deeply resented it. It also doesn't explain why they still hadn't paid their HOA dues.

Not saying that at all. I am saying that I have no idea who put the doll that way in that photo. I am just not 100% convinced CW did it. However, I am very close to 100% convinced :)

I hate to admit it but my first thought was CW posed the doll on the sofa.....By SW saying she did not know what to think about the doll , I think she may have been a little wary about it.....

Interesting. Someone wrote on here how video of him in the background watching his wife as she taped some friends dancing reminded them of how her abusive husband used to stare at her.

Like CW was attracted to her vibrancy but then sullenly began to resent her for it? He couldn't control her. She had something outside of him.

I saw the video. "Flossing". I got what she meant.
My abusive ex used to get extra nasty and start a fight or break something of mine if I got "too happy." Meaning, laughing aloud at TV or doing my chores and singing, or coming home from shopping or an outing...:( Thank GOD I was able to leave him 15 years ago, but the hurts still seem fresh sometimes.

And you should consult your MD if you have a serious disease - like maybe Lupus or Fibromyalgia?

It has caffeine and aspirin, in a very expensive patch.
I would assume a Lupus-related pregnancy is considered high risk. My DD has had three high risk pregnancies in the last six years and she could not have any caffeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka