Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone mentioned that arms closed and rocking might be mommy issues. I agree. But, I did see duper's delight. Just like Susan Smith, that another WSer mentioned. His voice even cracked just like Susan's voice.

I don't think he is a compete psychopath, but I saw no grief. Yet, at his hearing, very concerned and serious. So I think there was some kind of pre-meditation. Maybe not completely planned out....but fantasized about.

He wanted the last word and he got it. Just because he might have been low key does not exclude domestic violence. My 2 cents.

From what I’ve read on the LeVel website and on other sellers’websites, she got 20% on all of her sales and then 4% of all of the sales through 8 levels of her down line. That income probably made her a lot! She also would have qualified for an $80k bonus, payable over 14 months, when she hit that $80k level. She also would have got the bonuses at the 40k level and whatever the others lower than 80k were.

She was one of the people doing well with a MLM because she was closer to the top. Everyone keeps saying they were super broke and living beyond their means but really it just seems like they managed their resources poorly.

So then there is no reason they couldnt pay their HOA or their student loans according to this.

Okay. Why were they being sued by their HOA for just over $1000 then? Seems like they should have no trouble paying that much.

I’m an accountant and you’d be *shocked* at what some people just simply don’t pay because they don’t feel they have to. Highly successful people! Maybe they didn’t feel they were getting their money’s worth! I had to take over a client’s bill paying because his fees and penalties for not paying tallied up to more than his actual expenses, and he was netting $12,000 a month! No excuse, just lazy.

My husband hadn't heard of this crime until I told him about it tonight. When I was finished, I said, "You really wouldn't think that someone like that would do such a thing" to which HE replied, "No, you'd think it would be someone like me."

British sarcasm aside, he has a point. The past 10 years have been hard. My husband lost his mother exactly 10 days to the day we buried our youngest son (both were sudden, unexpected deaths). I was diagnosed with a rare disease with no cure and a life expectancy of 42 (I am 38). Our daughter was 8 weeks early and is the only person in our entire state with HER disease-a disease that has kept her in and out of the hospital for 7 years. Medical bills bankrupted us. My husband lost his job at a really bad time. As an only child I have seen 4 heart attacks from my mom and 3 strokes from Dad over the past few years; my husband had to traverse all of that with me. We lost our beautiful new vehicle when an uninsured motorist ran a redlight and when a big rainstorm flooded our downstairs we were left with $35,000 in damages (homeowners didn't cover flooding). Last October I was the victim of ID theft and all my bank accounts were wiped clean. We are still picking up the pieces. During our lowest point several years ago, we had to go on Food Stamps and let me say, few things make you feel worse than sitting in THAT office. And then there is the fact that my husband isn't even from this country-the kids and I are his only form of support here. No drinking buddies, no parents, no cousins to invite us to family reunions.

We have both suffered depression but not once have we wanted to kill each other. In the weeks after our son died we both admitted to wanting to kill OURSELVES, but not the other person. And certainly not the kids.

Whatever was going on in CW's life, I am going to have trouble accepting any outside influence as motive for killing his kids and pregnant wife. This wasn't anyone's fault but his. Many, many people deal with financial burdens and live under the pressures of being SM perfect, but they don't kill their families. Whatever outside things were weighing on him is moot, IMO; emotionally and mentally healthy people with proper coping mechanisms do not kill those around them. And I believe that someone like that, with whatever was building inside, probably didn't need much to give him reason. He probably would have used just about anything as an excuse.

You are amazing mtnlites. What courage and resiliency you have

I have to concur with your last paragraph. This man was a broken person. I do hope we find out more that will set aside the money issues and such, it's just that right now, that's all we have to go on and we have all felt stress from money problems at some time or another...

Thank you for your very personal comment

I don’t like that, and don’t like the posts that imply that Shanann was hiding bills and default notices and being dishonest with her husband. We have no idea what their circumstances were.
Agreed. I don’t know what their health insurance is like, but she probably had deductibles and co-insurance for that back/neck surgery she was having when she had that neck brace. Plus their share of two hospital deliveries. And it seems she has some chronic health issues too. Medical bills could have been a big, unavoidable chunk of their financial stress.

I don't think she was doing as well as she made it appear on SM.

How much does a Promoter make at LE-VEL in the United States?
Average LE-VEL Promoter monthly pay in the United States is approximately $1,748, which is 55% below the national average.
Salary information comes from 127 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.

Le-Vel Brand Promoter Salaries
A Brand Promoter at Le-Vel earns an average of $60,725, ranging from $53,414 at the 25th percentile to $67,092 at the 75th percentile, with top earners (the top 10%) earning more than $74,341. Compensation is derived from 86 profiles, including base salary, equity and bonus.

I am assuming these figures are gross salaries. She would have to be setting aside money for tax payments since most (if not all) MLM promoters are independent contractors.

Wow I hadn’t noticed that before but now I definitely see it. Perhaps her grabbing his throat back in defense :( Good catch!

I also see it in the Channel 9 footage that is shot from his right side. It looks smaller and more brown, less prominent

However, that video is very weird because of his self-holding, rocking, and bobbing motions.

He gestures with his left arm about 95% of the time, even when his right is tightly clasped to his left side. He never seems to move his right shoulder or right arm when he is talking about the family, only when an astute reporter asks about his shirt does he break the chest clasp and open both arms to hold out his shirt. He smiles, seems to relax, then the next question and he is right back to the tight chest hold and the bobbing and weaving side to side.

You folks are fixated on her spending and not his. Plus some act like she was selling snake oil and tricking people to support her lifestyle.

She wasn't a gypsy, card reader folks. Lol. Come on.
I don’t think it has much to do with debt unless it was so bad that another baby would end their current way of life.

Update: I can't locate Chris Watts WattsTastic on either Twitter or Instagram???

Wonder why? I just checked again from my twitter account and he’s still there..

I don't think she was doing as well as she made it appear on SM.

How much does a Promoter make at LE-VEL in the United States?
Average LE-VEL Promoter monthly pay in the United States is approximately $1,748, which is 55% below the national average.
Salary information comes from 127 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.

Le-Vel Brand Promoter Salaries
A Brand Promoter at Le-Vel earns an average of $60,725, ranging from $53,414 at the 25th percentile to $67,092 at the 75th percentile, with top earners (the top 10%) earning more than $74,341. Compensation is derived from 86 profiles, including base salary, equity and bonus.

That isn’t from their website. ETA: even if she made the smallest amount listed on here, they each got $800/mo for car expenses.

No he wasn’t. He sold that stuff too! He was on her sales team, but I don’t consider that her customer. The customers are the ones spending money on the product and not earning commission for it.

Sorry to quote myself but if he was also selling this stuff (in an Instagram post of a photo with her and her car she said he was), they were also bringing in a lot of commission from his downlink too. As long as they were selling he would stay qualified without ever selling a patch himself.

They definitely had the money to pay their HOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member