Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t think they were doing nearly as well as they made it appear. They had a ton of debt. Even with a good combined income, all that debt on top of a large mortgage would have been a lot to handle.

They very well could have paid off all of their debt that was listed when they filed bankruptcy back in 2016 or 2017. Do we know for sure they had any debt remaining besides the mortgage? And the HOA problem.

I truly doubt that he did. I believe that he put them in there to decompose quickly, without doers being detected.

I hope he wrapped the babies up and in bags or containers before dumping them in oil tank. Could preserve evidence. What they are wearing may help time of death as in Pj's or party dress.

Wonder why? I just checked again from my twitter account and he’s still there..

So he retweeted this 3 days before killing his wife and 3 children

StanceGrounded on Twitter_ _This police officer was on his way home when he was stopped by a desperate mother with a lifeless baby. HERO RETWEET THIS!… https___t.co_pNtnMxJDlB_

They very well could have paid off all of their debt that was listed when they filed bankruptcy back in 2016 or 2017. Do we know for sure they had any debt remaining besides the mortgage? And the HOA problem.

We really don’t know a lot at this point. All speculation beyond what the media has reported. I think we will find out more eventually though. It’s just that we know they had big financial problems as recently as 3 years ago. Could they really have been living the high life only 3 years later?

I truly doubt that he did. I believe that he put them in there to decompose quickly, without doers being detected.

If I recall from Wednesday when I first heard about this, I saw something SOMEWHERE (aka I can’t find it again) that had a friend or someone saying the only tbings missing besides the people were the girls’ baby blankets. I haven’t seen it referenced again. Does anyone know about that?

Killers that know their victims often wrap them or cover them, especially their faces, before burial. It might be the same with the kids. Supposedly he was seen placing "bags" in the truck. Maybe he left them in the bags in the tank, rather than leave the bags in the truck. Residual DNA in the bags would be detectable

Federal school loans can’t be absolved through bankruptcy.

Of course. I don’t think any of it was absolved that way. Wasn’t it closed super fast? I assumed they cancelled the case. But what I was saying was maybe they paid off their debts.

If I recall from Wednesday when I first heard about this, I saw something SOMEWHERE (aka I can’t find it again) that had a friend or someone saying the only tbings missing besides the people were the girls’ baby blankets. I haven’t seen it referenced again. Does anyone know about that?

I remember that as a question that wasn't answerable at this time as we don't have a validated LE inventory

Sports. Chris Watts (@WattsTastic) on Twitter

Interestingly, one of the only not sports things he posted (besides a couple pro LE and pro military tweets), was a recent one about the guy who stole he plane and killed himself. No other news-related items except the pro cop ones.

He has several caring and heartwarming ones such as little kids doing cute things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur