Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSING COLORADO FAMILY KILLED: Formal charges expected next week for husband accused of killing wife, 2 daughters
This article has a few new facts for me. Shannan sold the NC house” in a hurry “. Did she relocate for her new job? Again I remember MIL /FIL relationship post saying things weren’t rosy bc she wanted to move to CO. She seems to have been the one in control(not dominance ) but the decision maker somewhat . She was successful and seemed to probably pick out what he wore buying his shirts. The ultra sound pic is 6-19. Which is really soon if conception date was last part of May. I have been in a physically and verbally abusuve relationship and no way he would let me take out of town trips for work. He would show up at my work and make me quit jobs that took time away from him. Especially he would never offer to care for the kids bc he wanted them always with me so it gave him security .

The only thing that makes me think it wasn’t preplanned is Shannan was find in an open field area according to LE . If preplanned would henot have considered the body disposal ? Also maybe lure her somewhere else bc the home is heavily monitored with cameras by neighbors, key lock camera etc. These are the keys that implicated him.

I think it was preplanned, but her flight delay ate up a significant chunk of his time. I think the kids were dead by the time he found out her plane was late, otherwise he probably would have waited until Monday night. But once he killed the girls he basically had no option to wait to kill Shanann.

Have we heard anything thus far from CW’s side of the family? What do we know about them? I haven’t seen anything spoken or written from them since this happened. I would be interested in knowing more about them and what their thoughts are on the loss of their daughter in law, granddaughters and grandson at the hands of their son.

They are probably in a state of shocked, deeply ashamed of what he has done and worried about a potential backlash against them from the public.

I did notice the marks on his neck but great observation about the wedding ring I had not noticed that. I think and despite the the delay in SW flight, the children were deceased before SW arrived home at 2 am and could have already been disposed of many hours before that hence the girls beds being made and unused.

Someone also mentioned he was not wearing his purple lupus bracelet (apparently he NEVER took it off). I imagine it was one of those rubber ones and possibly Shanann ripped it off during a struggle.

Anybody who says they make a living wage off of thrive is only fooling themselves!!! I don’t care what level they are at. Do you really think people are going to get on social media and say I’m struggling to sell this crap please buy some and sign up to sell some yourselves......ok I’m done with it! But it is a scam!! No mater how hard some try to convince you otherwise!

I don't know if he had already disposed of them (but I think so), but I definitely think they were already dead and he was waiting up for her. Hence, him knowing the exact time she walked in the door.
This is what I think too. I think the waiting for her freaked him out too, he knew his time was going to be short to get them disposed of and back to the house. I would really love to know how he thought he could get away with this. What was his plan going to be about announcing them missing? We know the friend screwed that up for him, thankfully.

I think it was preplanned, but her flight delay ate up a significant chunk of his time. I think the kids were dead by the time he found out her plane was late, otherwise he probably would have waited until Monday night. But once he killed the girls he basically had no option to wait to kill Shanann.

I agree. If he hadn't already murdered his children, maybe it would have just delayed the plan, or maybe they'd still all be alive :(.

What we do know is he murdered his children and his pregnant wife. He then hid their bodies and proceeded to give media interviews. He also undoubtedly lied to the police.

He didn't try to kill himself, nor did he appear to be overcome with grief when he did his interviews. All of his behaviors are indicative of someone who planned to get away with murder.

Hopefully, the next few days will tell us more. His actions are the actions of a psychopath and until something comes out to show otherwise, I'm going with that.
^^^This!! I agree that someone with a conscience who “snaps”, usually ends up a case of murder/suicide or irrational behavior. Not orchestrating media interviews.

I got thinking about it last night, when you look at SW social media and you take away Thrive there's very little of SW left.

Clearly she was pushing so very hard to earn money to help the family out but in turn it makes me wonder how stressful keeping up the perfect Facebook family, nice home, nice cars, perfect hair ect really is.

Maybe that's why they didn't sell their home? How would it look to her other Thrivers or people that started thrive under her if she was to suddenly downsize.

Maybe MLM has ended up putting more strain on their home life rather than improving.

A divorce or separation would not be good for projecting a perfect Thrive life either

Sorry if this has already been said, but I’m an attorney and I think if I were his defense attorney I’d definitely try to blame Thrive. It’d be interesting to see how Thrive defends itself. Their easiest defense would be that there is absolutely no pharmacological benefit to Thrive and thus, no way the patch would cause someone to snap and kill a person. But doing that would ruin their business. So they would have to come up with another defense, one that would be a lot more complicated.

I also think it’s worth mentioning that the girls were placed in tanks because of his concerns about the smell. This leads me to believe they had been dead longer. Maybe he knew SW’s body would take x time to start smelling and he could put her in the field. Maybe he thought this gave him enough time to do damage control.

I also think it’s worth mentioning that the girls were placed in tanks because of his concerns about the smell. This leads me to believe they had been dead longer. Maybe he knew SW’s body would take x time to start smelling and he could put her in the field. Maybe he thought this gave him enough time to do damage control.

I think he ran out of time and that's why he put her in the shallow grave.

I started reading this the day he was arrested. Were there k9's at the house? Wouldn't they have picked up on any decomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member