Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. <modsnip - speculation>. Was the <modsnip - speculation> or the unborn child itself a possible rage trigger for CW?

Did you see the text CW sent in reply to seeing the first sonogram of the new baby? He said he 'loveed the lil peanut already.' Doesn't sound like he was enraged by the pregnancy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I
You don't think that there were two people in that house that morning that were most likely very angry or certainly upset and emotion after a tough conversation that seemed to happen after a long business trip?
I think he killed her and his children. He wanted a different life, is all. She was expendable.The only person that says they had a confrontation or an emotional conversation is him, a proven liar. Family annihilators don't necessarily require provocation. They decide, and then they act.

Yes. <modsnip - speculation>. Was the <modsnip - speculation> or the unborn child itself a possible rage trigger for CW?
I doubt that thought ever occurred to him as it was most likely nonexistent.there is no evidence She was the one cheatingWhy are you so focused on this matter anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
No mention of bleeding from the nose, only the ears.

View attachment 150066
This isn't the one I was looking for, but it includes the nose also.
http://dhss.alaska.gov/ocs/Documents/childrensjustice/strangulation/20.Strangulation Brochure.pdf
Face- red or flushed, pinpoint red spots (petichiae), scratch marks Eyes and eyelidspetichiae to the left or right eyeball, blood shot eyes Nose – bloody nose, broken nose, petichiae Finger tips- bruises are circular and oval and often faint Ear- petichiae (external and/or ear canal), bleeding from ear canal Mouth- bruising, swollen tongue, swollen lips, cuts/ abrasions Under the chin- redness, scratch marks, bruise(s), abrasions Chest- redness, scratch marks, bruise(s), abrasions Shoulders- redness, scratch marks, bruise(s), abrasions Neck- redness, scratch marks, finger nail impressions, bruise(s), swelling, ligature mark Head- petichiae (on the scalp) Other- hair pulled, bump(s), skull fracture, concussion

The whole premise of what you just said, is contingent upon the words of a confessed liar.

It’s entirely possible that there was an angry altercation. But just because he says there was one, doesn’t make it true.
A person can be a liar and not lie about everything. My only point is that it is hard to believe that no conversation took place early that morning. SW comes in late and behind schedule and most likely wakes up a sleeping household or at least her husband. I find it hard to believe that there was no conversation. Was it the conversation that precipitated murderous rage? Or was this a strictly premeditated event on the part of CW? Do we have the evidence now to say which? I'm not so sure.

I wonder how long this will drag on...Colorado seems to be fairly speedy.

James Holmes, it was about 3 years from his crime to trial.
Danyel Lane, about a year.

There are some states, things drag on forever. Hope that this concludes fairly quickly, because it is so hard for SW's family.

And for us here.
Amongst our discussions, many Posters will be ignored, to keep the peace, and not get involved.
It's easy, just scroll past.

A person can be a liar and not lie about everything. My only point is that it is hard to believe that no conversation took place early that morning. SW comes in late and behind schedule and most likely wakes up a sleeping household or at least her husband. I find it hard to believe that there was no conversation. Was it the conversation that precipitated murderous rage? Or was this a strictly premeditated event on the part of CW? Do we have the evidence now to say which? I'm not so sure.
I absolutely agree with you on this. There may or may not have been an argument that precipitated the killings. This also may have been entirely premeditated. We simply don't have enough evidence to make that call yet.

<modsnip - quoted post has been removed>
I don't understand why nobody wants to answer this question who believes in this scenario. It is difficult to have a discussion of both scenarios without it IMO. I stated my case for one scenario, but I don't have any takers so far for a discussion of the other one. I am left to conclude there isn't any credible evidence in the public realm at this time to support that SW killed her children, which is what I thought but was hoping to hear people out.

I don’t think Shanann killed her children, but I’m keeping an open mind for the .0001% chance (IMO) that she did. Per TOS, this is a victim-friendly site. Asking about alternate theories is just spoiling for a fight.

You don't think that there were two people in that house that morning that were most likely very angry or certainly upset and emotion after a tough conversation that seemed to happen after a long business trip?
No, I don't because I believe the whole "emotional conversation" was part of his lies to make LE believe that she had taken the girls to a friend's house as he also untruthfully asserted.

Not if she’d just found out about the AP.
MOO

Again, I can see this. Her being angry.

And if so, I see it going something more like this: “I’m taking the girls and leaving you (or you move out) and it’s going to be a very ugly divorce (financially). So get ready.”

—-//

ETA:
So jumping off this, the house is in his name iirc.

Maybe he was like “this is myyyy house. I’m not going anywhere.”

RSBM
Now some speculated that SW may have noticed that CW may have previously had another woman in their bed.

But wouldn't she have noticed this before the 4am discussion.

The first thing she would have noticed would be makeup, lipstick or hair on her pillowcase. If she didn't turn down the duvet/blanket/top sheet, the other evidence wouldn't have been noticeable.

If he did have an AP there, surely you'd think he would have changed the bedding and washed it prior to the day she was expected home, but he's so gross, I wouldn't put anything past him.

So true!
And I'd imagine his response to "why didn’t you attempt to resuscitate, or call 911?" would be:

“I shook her like 3 times, called out her name about three times just to say, you know, are you alive. Like after I called out her name once it was like, maybe she was just passed out, we had just gotten into a fight, you know. Like she’ll probably just wake up you know. She just got back from Arizona and I figured she was just tired, but when I realized she was dead that’s when it just registered -- like alright, this isn’t right.” Jmo

I like your post!

I was thinking about it, but why take it on the girls whose paternity he should not have doubted? One looked very much like him, at least.

And also, he was a logical guy. Google paternity test, buy three tests, for yourself and the girls, mail the cheek swabs. At least you don't need to kill your flesh and blood. And if something comes back negative, you have a better foot to stand on during the divorce procedure.

Well, he did say in his porch performance that 'She barely let me..................' and thought better of it and then said 'It was real quick'. What do you think of those half statements.

RSBM

The first thing she would have noticed would be makeup, lipstick or hair on her pillowcase. If she didn't turn down the duvet/blanket/top sheet, the other evidence wouldn't have been noticeable.

If he did have an AP there, surely you'd think he would have changed the bedding and washed it prior to the day she was expected home, but he's so gross, I wouldn't put anything past him.

I think SW may have found out somehow while in AZ. Per NUA, she wasn’t eating & spent time in her room “not feeling well.” She had an incident of low blood sugar while there. In the car ride from the airport to her home, SW told her she was really going to need a friend. JMO

A person can be a liar and not lie about everything. My only point is that it is hard to believe that no conversation took place early that morning.[/B] SW comes in late and behind schedule and most likely wakes up a sleeping household or at least her husband. I find it hard to believe that there was no conversation. Was it the conversation that precipitated murderous rage? Or was this a strictly premeditated event on the part of CW? Do we have the evidence now to say which? I'm not so sure.
BBM. It is not hard for me to believe that no conversation took place that night. He is a coward who does not do confrontations.

I think SW may have found out somehow while in AZ. Per NUA, she wasn’t eating & spent time in her room “not feeling well.” She had an incident of low blood sugar while there. In the car ride from the airport to her home, SW told her she was really going to need a friend. JMO
BBM. Do you have a link to where NUA said that she was not eating and spent time in her room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam