Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SW may have found out somehow while in AZ. Per NUA, she wasn’t eating & spent time in her room “not feeling well.” She had an incident of low blood sugar while there. In the car ride from the airport to her home, SW told her she was really going to need a friend. JMO
If she did, it certainly explains why there may have been an argument. She could have said that it was over, and he didn’t take kindly to that.

Though she did say to NAU she would be needing a friend on their way back from the airport.
Makes me wonder if he didn't threaten her in some way when she called to tell him of her flight delay. I am of the opinion she told NUA If you don't hear from me, CW will have done something to me. She certainly felt compelled to get LE involved asap and would not let CW dissuade her..

Snipped by me . . .
However, I think there could be more to this story, and all may not be as it seems. It’s fascinating to me because on the surface, we are presented with one picture of a family that, in reality, may have been entirely different. I’m anxious for more evidence to come out. MOO

I feel that CW is guilty and thought so from Day 1. However, I have not seen irrefutable evidence to back up my gut feeling. I could be wrong.

It comes to mind that Chris had a lot going on in his brain - dead girls, dead wife/fetus, AP’s and not enough thought given to the “what if’s” that ultimately took him down.

So true!
And I'd imagine his response to "why didn’t you attempt to resuscitate, or call 911?" would be:

“I shook her like 3 times, called out her name about three times just to say, you know, are you alive. Like after I called out her name once it was like, maybe she was just passed out, we had just gotten into a fight, you know. Like she’ll probably just wake up you know. She just got back from Arizona and I figured she was just tired, but when I realized she was dead that’s when it just registered -- like alright, this isn’t right.” Jmo
Ooohhhh this made me LOL! :confused:o_O:p;)

I think SW may have found out somehow while in AZ. Per NUA, she wasn’t eating & spent time in her room “not feeling well.” She had an incident of low blood sugar while there. In the car ride from the airport to her home, SW told her she was really going to need a friend. JMO
That's a good possibility. There's not very many women that would just go to sleep after discovering their husband was having an affair. I think it's possible she confronted him.

Makes me wonder if he didn't threaten her in some way when she called to tell him of her flight delay. I am of the opinion she told NUA If you don't hear from me, CW will have done something to me. She certainly felt compelled to get LE involved asap and would not let CW dissuade her..

NUA has stated she feared SW had passed out inside the house with the small children inside. This was following the incident of low blood sugar in AZ.

RSBM

The first thing she would have noticed would be makeup, lipstick or hair on her pillowcase. If she didn't turn down the duvet/blanket/top sheet, the other evidence wouldn't have been noticeable.

If he did have an AP there, surely you'd think he would have changed the bedding and washed it prior to the day she was expected home, but he's so gross, I wouldn't put anything past him.
He's also lazy, IMO. He may have taken a look at the bedroom and the bedclothes, figured she wouldn't notice, and then just ignored it -- "Let her do the washing -- I've got work to do."

That's a good possibility. There's not very many women that would just go to sleep after discovering their husband was having an affair. I think it's possible she confronted him.

I truly can't imagine getting through the awful first three months of a pregnancy and then finding that out. I hope you guys would at least come to my trial and tear apart my husband's social media for me.

NUA has stated she feared SW had passed out inside the house with the small children inside. This was following the incident of low blood sugar in AZ.
Good point -- A reaction such as hers would not be surprising IMO -- she also could have thought that she may have had a problem with early labor, etc. Or worse.

A person can be a liar and not lie about everything. My only point is that it is hard to believe that no conversation took place early that morning. SW comes in late and behind schedule and most likely wakes up a sleeping household or at least her husband. I find it hard to believe that there was no conversation. Was it the conversation that precipitated murderous rage? Or was this a strictly premeditated event on the part of CW? Do we have the evidence now to say which? I'm not so sure.
The problem with the conversation is that he first told LE that it occurred at 5:00. That hardly leaves time to have an emotional talk, go downstairs, see your wife strangling the kids and then strangle her and put the bodies in the truck by 5:27. It seems as if he realized this, and then changed the time to 4:00. Even so, it seems like an unlikely time to wake your wife up after sleeping 2 hours when she is exhausted from the pregnancy, tell her you want a seperation, then leave her in bed and go to work. It's hard enough to be fully awake after sleeping only two hours after a long fight, but the fatigue that occurs with pregnancy makes it all the more difficult. It just doesn't seem believable. I think it's more likely he strangled her when she was in a deep sleep or before she had a chance to go to bed. Jmo

I absolutely agree with you on this. There may or may not have been an argument that precipitated the killings. This also may have been entirely premeditated. We simply don't have enough evidence to make that call yet.

Indeed. I am more inclined to think there waaas an “emotional conversation” that night, by the way he said it in the interview. I remember thinking to myself, “well that’s not a good thing to say to investigators”, meaning, this clearly shows “conflict”; however, as mentioned, he might have been saying this to try to support a theory that she was angry with him and took the girls and voluntarily left. Which it seems might have been the angle he was trying to convince people of, moo.

How do we know which way it happened?
By everything he did after the fact. And the fact that the scenario you propose, is far less likely than the alternative.

Husbands kill their families all the time.

Everything he did is always done by a completely guilty man.

Wives don’t generally kill their kids, unless they exhibit a long pattern of bizarre behavior.

Two strangulation killers weren’t living in the same house.

One person did this, and it’s not the innocent victim buried in a shallow grave.

Or she may have just told him to get out of the bedroom, she was not going to sleep in the same bed with him -- or she could have said she was going to sleep somewhere else that night -- and every night thereafter. Maybe she told him to pack and get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turtle1973