Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should know very quickly...
since the report is done, and there are pending records requests (and I’m sure more coming in daily), they are supposed to respond to the requests within a short timeframe (days?).

I would assume they would have to petition before that response deadline ends... otherwise there’s nothing permitting the records to be withheld.

Thoughts?

I’m glad we have professionals on here to explain things in simple terms, much appreciated!

After discussion about the hole size I wondered if he could've shoved the girls' bodies through using his feet. Maybe his foot print was on a plastic bag surrounding them.
That's what I surmised, in some detail, on page 33 to PommyMommy. He covered the body (sorry) to keep from touching it/seeing it or as a barrier to any blood. He took off his shoe to avoid blood, etc., in the crevices of the sole. Feet can be wiped off and washed. And he pushed down with his foot (legs are stronger than arms and have more leverage). He then tossed the bag down, over the side and forgot about it.

After discussion about the hole size I wondered if he could've shoved the girls' bodies through using his feet. Maybe his foot print was on a plastic bag surrounding them.

Yes, I have thought that as a possibility as well. There are many possible explanations for how a bare footprint could have been made, I think. I wonder what the evidence will show? And what story will CW tell to try to explain it?

Last edited:
We should know very quickly...
since the report is done, and there are pending records requests (and I’m sure more coming in daily), they are supposed to respond to the requests within a short timeframe (days?).

I would assume they would have to petition before that response deadline ends... otherwise there’s nothing permitting the records to be withheld.

Thoughts?
It says 3 business days unless extended for extenuating circumstances - Colorado Open Records Act & Colorado Criminal Justice Records Act | Attorney General - State of Colorado

My point exactly. Occams Razor. The print would have to be made with enough force to leave an imprint and/or oils/sweat. The bag would need to then be left relatively unmoved (discarded?). Where was that most likely to take place? The oil tanks.
Yes, I agree.

You're right! All we have, and it's not evidence at all, is the self-serving accusation of an admitted liar and confessed killer.

Thanks Thepoet: We should add this line into many of our replies.:):):)
A case built up here, sometimes, on the 'words of a confessed killer, and known LIAR'.
MOO.

<modsnip>
He works there. it is easy: just do the 'act' and continue to work.
<modsnip>

I disagree. It was smart because they weren't picked up by the drone and the disposal place was not obvious. CW had to tell LE where they were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member