Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way and also think he was planning on staging a family abduction and had plans to disappear himself. I think he originally planned to place SW’s body in the oil tank with her girls. It’s highly likely they would have never been located IMO. His
plans were foiled when he for whatever reason couldn’t get Shannan up into that well and the friend immediately got LE involved. I’m thinking he was planning on moving her body that Monday night but ran out of time.

jmo
You've got it.

I would like to know what happened three weeks prior.

Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband not 'shocked' by his arrest

I know that Chris and her were having some issues about three weeks prior to everything happening. But as far as the social media and what actually went on behind closed doors I don't know.

“He wasn't being the loving Chris that he normally was. He wasn't touching or hugging or doing stuff like that. He wasn't being as attentive to the girls as he normally is,” she added.

Three weeks before it happening she was on her vacation with the girls, they weren't even together to be touching or hugging.

Difference in reporting as to where the keys were.

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

Watts' friend said she called police on Monday and walked through the house with officers as they did a welfare check.

She said Watts' purse, keys and phone were found inside.
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Frederick

She told ABC News on Sunday that she called Chris Watts to express her concern. Then she called the Frederick Police Department and asked for a welfare check on Shanann.

She said Chris later showed up and they went into the house with a police officer.

When they found Watts' purse and cell phone inside the house and her keys inside her car in the garage, Atkinson became even more alarmed.
'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her
Thank you. I've been eating/sleeping/dreaming this crime and totally missed "keys inside her car in the garage."

To me the older child looked depressed and what is wrong with her hair, I hope he wasn’t doing anything to her and feared she would tell her Mom. Did they find out the babies gender and he lost interest because it was a boy, weird!!

I don't see how anyone could even know this yet, but"

Gerard Courcy on Twitter
"
I've just learned the #ChrisWatts defense team will use the #Thrive defense to explain the murders of his pregnant wife & 2 daughters. Lots of caffeine and aspirin in these "weight loss" patches sold via #MLM. Compare to #TwinkieDefense #DanWhite case. @CaseWarriors @lordanarts"

Would expect the Defense to try this angle but as someone else said in the last thread. ( Stimulants in the ingredients obviously couldn't make anyone murder their entire family, even if there were side-effects and he's used enough of the supplements)

A list of the ingredients here
"Stimulants like:

Three weeks before it happening she was on her vacation with the girls, they weren't even together to be touching or hugging.
This is a good point. I think we should keep in mind that NU/NA “sold out” rather quickly. She used SW’s death as a way to get more people to sign up for Thrive and has also agreed to tv interviews rather quickly. I can’t help but think she’s contributing to some of the sensationalism.

Her friend said they were having issues about three weeks ago. I bet she meant "for the past three weeks". My narcissistic ex would go on rampages for weeks on end where he was nasty and cold and verbally abusive.

So her keys were actually left in the car? That's an interesting detail. Why didn't she bring them into the house?

Firstly, her car was in the garage while she was gone. Nikole dropper her off at home after the flight.

Second, someone here mentioned that maybe they used a keycode for the front door, rather than keys and maybe she usually kept the keys in the car

True, but I don't think the "three weeks prior" comment necessarily means that was when she noticed there was less hugging and kissing. Obviously that had to have been noticed after she returned home.

So CW became cold and distant 3 weeks before the murders.

Tells neighbor she suspects her husband is having an affair.

Closes his facebook account 1 week before the murders.

What happened three weeks before the murders

Slowly the blanks are filling in.

Friend of Colorado mother wasn't shocked by husband's arrest | Daily Mail Online

Shanann was out of town three weeks before the murders, so Nikole could not have actually seen them interact. So it seems to me that Shanann told Nikole something.

True, but I don't think the "three weeks prior" comment necessarily means that was when she noticed there was less hugging and kissing. Obviously that had to have been noticed after she returned home.
She was only home for a couple of days when she left on her "business" trip to Arizona leaving him home with the girls.

"While the Cat's away the mice will Play."
I've seen this scenario so many times, wife and kids go visit family, disgruntled entitled hubby goes out to strip club or bar and meets floozy for a hookup. Finally he finds some new meat that
appreciates him. Not like the nagging wife, not just a paycheck.
This new hot gal is really into him and putting him on the pedestal this narcisisst believes he is destined for. Done deal.
Marriage is over. Kids don't matter. No love lost cause there was
never any real love there anyway. Fresh start. A do over.

Also noticed that CW seems to have a son. I won't post his name here for obvious reasons.
There are Xmas photos from 2010 on one of her SM accounts but I'm not allowed to post it on the thread ( For clarity, am assuming he would now be a young teenager, am not suggesting that he wanted to move back to his ex etc.)

Wow, great find. You can post a link to it, but you can't post the image or name.

Forgive me for not knowing where to post. My first post here. Still trying to figure out how this forum works. This crime has ripped my soul apart. Maybe I've missed it but has anyone seen any remarks from CW's parents? Siblings? Family?

WELCOME!!
answer- NO

I've seen comments by her brother, but they mainly only through FB.

He is metioned/quoted in this article:

Mum 'murdered by husband' had 'struggled to conceive' and planned gender reveal
Shanann's younger brother F. R. paid tribute to his sister on Facebook.

And here (see page for more of brother's comments)
Chris Watts: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Shanann Watts’ brother, FR, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday, “That piece of **** may he rot in hell. He killed (my) pregnant sister and my two nieces. Her husband Chris watts admitted to murdering my family. … We just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy and his name was going to be Nico.”

And also here: Murdered Colorado mom 'beat all odds' to get pregnant, brother says as records show family's financial woes

"No, she did not talk about leaving him or separating. She very much loved her family and wanted to be a family,” Atkinson said. "I didn't find out that they were going to separate or anything like that until I called Chris that morning. When I called him and asked him where she was, that's when he told me and I basically told him that that wasn't my [concern] at that particular moment because it wasn't and that their business was their business, that they would either work it out or they wouldn't." Friend of woman allegedly killed by husband not 'shocked' by his arrest

IMO, Shanann was not leaving CW, but had suspicions he was cheating. CW killed them and told NA that they were separating and that Shanann told him she was going to a friend's. This was his story as to why she left and why he didn't know where she was. JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member