Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also speaks to recognition of guilt and a severe desire to avoid detection.

He didnt place them in graves with their blankies as if to leave them sleeping

He sought to destroy their bodies.

Yes, he did. I'm wondering if the three counts of tampering with a deceased human body is about the little girls having been disposed of in tanks filled with heated oil? But he's facing three counts. Did he do something to SW's body? I know she was buried in a shallow grave, but is there possibly something else that he may have done? Does anyone have insight into this?

I've followed two cases on here -- sometimes staying up all night due to the time difference but: Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony. From the beginning I pretty much detested them both. (I didn't even need to see all the evidence, I was pretty much ready to convict both on day one (I'd make a horrible juror). This case is so much worse: pregnant woman and her two daughters and for some reason I don't get the same sense of evilness from him like I did JA and CA. I don't know why. It's very weird and I don't ever recall feeling this way before. I don't even know how to explain it. I just get the feeling he snapped. Anyways I really need to see the evidence in this one cause I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.

Yes, he did. I'm wondering if the three counts of tampering with a deceased human body is about the little girls having been disposed of in tanks filled with heated oil? But he's facing three counts. Did he do something to SW's body? I know she was buried in a shallow grave, but is there possibly something else that he may have done? Does anyone have insight into this?

oh lordy, those are HEATED? I could've gone all day without learning that. (no reflection on you, just ... you know)

Hi Guys! Has anyone noticed the chum who brought her home had a name change? First it was a U name, now it's an A name. Just curious. And the U name's FB page has a photo who isn't like the other selfies on the page, so that was odd. I'm not sleuthing her, just looking for her interviews and there seems to be two names used under one person depending on the interiew, the older ones have U and the newer ones have A. Interesting
Recently married I believe. Lol chum?

Absolutely it is

There is intent to destroy evidence by destroying their bodies.

If he had left them at home & run away this charge wouldn't be valid

Agree. I think it was harder to get her up and in there than he had imagined. The children were easy. I think her shallow grave was temporary until he could have more time/resources to get her into a tank.

When I saw the tampering charges, I wondered if he did something to make them fit. hopefully not

Is there confession or not ? Confession was mentioned by cousins of SW in their SM post when they announced that CW is in custody . Since then everybody calls it alleged confession . I believe there is no confession.
Regarding their relationship and her NC trip . Her mother’s coworker in beauty salon didn’t like CW and says SW was complaining of her marriage . Her friend says he was distanced from kids and her, yet he calls his mom to yell at her for not taking care of his kids. She praises him on SM yet complains to the same people in real life . Did she have any other friends besides Thrive people ? I don’t trust Thrive “friends” .

An LE source stated that there was a confession. All her family, including brother and father have confirmed that.

There is zero to suggest otherwise.

"Alleged" is what media say to avoid lawsuits. That is standard journalistic practice prior to conviction.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that this charge stems from the fact that he moved the bodies at all would trigger this charge. I believe there are laws pertaining to the handling of a body after death, even natural death. imo

This LeVel/Thrive patches, drinks etc just seems "cultish" ...The people who promote this product are seemingly sucked in with promises of trips and cars , paid a very small percentage of what they sell ....Like a gambling addiction with the constant hope of selling more next month and the month after....

Seems like a few years it was powdered coffee drinks. I forget the name but it was presented as a don’t just buy it, buy into it type of thing.

It depends on the size and style of tank. If the oil is prepared for pumping. In Alaska the line itself is warm and super insulated. Then at every pump station a pig is inserted and the oil passes through heaters.

All crude tanks are computer monitored which should have indicated an unscheduled ingress into the tank for security purposes. I’m looking for size and whether roof was fixed or if it floated on top of the oil makes a difference. I really try not to write bad information.

I'm sure the information you are giving us is accurate. I wasn't an operator, but the people working the Units gave me interesting information about the refining process.

I apologize for being gruesome, but as remains were recovered, and DNA samples were requested, could one assume the bodies were pretty much intact? If so, then I'm thinking the tank's oil temp. wasn't much higher than body temp.

Enquiring minds want to know!

JMVHO.

Is there confession or not ? Confession was mentioned by cousins of SW in their SM post when they announced that CW is in custody . Since then everybody calls it alleged confession . I believe there is no confession.
Regarding their relationship and her NC trip . Her mother’s coworker in beauty salon didn’t like CW and says SW was complaining of her marriage . Her friend says he was distanced from kids and her, yet he calls his mom to yell at her for not taking care of his kids. She praises him on SM yet complains to the same people in real life . Did she have any other friends besides Thrive people ? I don’t trust Thrive “friends” .
Her
Her brother posted on his FB page on 8/16 that " he admitted to killing all my family". That is as close to official as we have.

An LE source stated that there was a confession. All her family, including brother and father have confirmed that.

There is zero to suggest otherwise.

There is a confession of something...... enough to lead them to the bodies, but not likely a full and total confession, judging by the defense's apparent strategy.

I've followed two cases on here -- sometimes staying up all night due to the time difference but: Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony. From the beginning I pretty much detested them both. (I didn't even need to see all the evidence, I was pretty much ready to convict both on day one (I'd make a horrible juror). This case is so much worse: pregnant woman and her two daughters and for some reason I don't get the same sense of evilness from him like I did JA and CA. I don't know why. It's very weird and I don't ever recall feeling this way before. I don't even know how to explain it. I just get the feeling he snapped. Anyways I really need to see the evidence in this one cause I'm having trouble wrapping my head around it.
Did you see his interview pleading for his family? This is where I saw his evil MOO.
I think you may change your mind if this goes to trial and he starts telling some crazy story.
I'm wondering if the defense wants dna from the kids so bad that he's going to try and say SW did this.
I also wonder if after all 3 were deceased if he put SW hands around the girls neck knowing if he got caught the story he would try and spin. JMO

There is a confession of something...... enough to lead them to the bodies, but not likely a full and total confession, judging by the defense's apparent strategy.

No. That's not what their strategy indicates at all. It indicates zealous advocacy, due diligence, standard practice and working all angles. It does not indicate there was no confession.

oh lordy, those are HEATED? I could've gone all day without learning that. (no reflection on you, just ... you know)

I know - this just increases the hideous factor of this whole thing. Someone did post here that the tanks of oil are heated, though and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the tampering charges.

First. Now is not the time.

Second the statutes cannot be changed st this point to effective date anything prior to the time they were killed. As emotionalf as this may be, you can’t retro fit the law backwards. The law will stand as it was when they died.

Take for example and this is simplifying it WAY down.

If a person gets a parking ticket and the fine is $100.00. But that person got angry and left the car there for a week.

The mayor comes along and notices the car has been there a long time and the mayor wants to park there. The mayor cannot request the fine go up to $1,000.00 just because he wants to park there. ( I understand there may be other parts if parking law that might apply but for this explanation we are not going to consider those, keeping it simple)

The law can’t be changed after a crime has been committed.

I suggest you may want to research this AND speak to a LEGAL REVISOR of STATUTES FOR THE STATE OF COLORADO. I SUGGEST YOU CALL YOUR STATE SENATOR or REPRESENTATIVE.S. That’s the proper place to begin.

I do not believe this is the correct way to do this. Although your heart may be in the right place you might be wasting your time.

Comments with respect. Trying to help and I agree with the basic premise.

From the rules thread
"ORGANIZED EFFORTS - EMAIL CAMPAIGNS AND BOYCOTTS

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. However, using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing, etc. is strictly forbidden without approval from Administration.

If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it.

As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion, the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause."

Rules - Etiquette & Information

@BayouBelle_LA you may want to contact @Tricia to make sure posting the petition stuff is okay. I'm not telling anyone how to post, I just want to make sure we all follow the rules so the thread stays :)

Last edited:
I'm hoping we will learn more information soon but a couple things I am wondering....
The friend called the cops to do a welfare check. CW came home to walk through the house with LE (and friend).
Did CW come home just by chance or did LE ask him to return home to do a welfare check?

Another thing.... CW was observed leaving his house @ approximately 5:15am. The sun is getting ready to rise out here in the west and that would not have accounted for very much time for him to drive to oil site and maneuver hiding the victims. That seems like a really short time-span. I am curious to find out the actual timeline of events.

If this was in a remote area, like many wellsites are, the sun coming up would not have mattered because nobody would see him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978