Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it for what it’s worth, but I’ve worked in healthcare for over 20 years and that’s not how it works.
I don't work in healthcare but I have been filling out HIPAA forms since they have been in effect. I list contacts that have my permission to discuss anything medically related.

Last edited:
I got an HOA violation letter for leaving my trash can out 2 hours after you were supposed to bring them in. Apparently when I called to protest, 200 others got the same violation. They are super strict just about everywhere. And yes, all paint colors are dictated. The area they live in, and the area I live in are similar in that every house looks the same. It's like the opening sequence of the show Weeds when I leave for work in the am. Their HOA is obscenely cheap, people here say mine is dirt cheap at $120 a month.

With regards to his FB and Instagram, they are easily retrievable. FB stores the deleted FBs for 1-2 months on a database. Simple enough for LE to take a peek if they chose, they have tons of time to do that, infinite amounts if he merely deactivated it like most. However, I tend to deactivate FB, then I may reactivate it months later. I just find SM a time suck and overall very damaging to people, as everyone presents their best fake life on it. I talked to a friend after going through a depression, that I did voice on FB. He said everyone has struggles, most just don't post about them, which leaves you thinking everyone is so happy and their lives are so great. If you are depressed, this makes you feel more worthless, and wonder why life is so easy for everyone else. I also was severely triggered during the whole "#metoo" FB issue of the moment and had to not look. I only reactivated it to keep up with a boxing match I'm scheduled for.

The thing about the HOAs around this area of Colorado is that they include trash and recycle pickup. It’s a weekly event that keeps management actively involved. I think the most frequent citation is weeds not being pulled along the sidewalks. House color combos are limited to a defined palette and you need approval from the Board prior to painting.

Yes, they could have left her a message, but how would her friend have known that? Her friend was alarmed because she texted/called with no response and bevause she missed her appointment, but her friend had no way to know if a message was left to reschedule.
Maybe CW played the messages on the answering machine when he and NU got to the house. Checking missed calls and answering machine would be one of the first things I'd check if I couldn't find my husband.

I don't even understand why he told the reporters there was an "emotional discussion" considering he would be the only one to know that. When they asked if they had argued why didn't he just say "no, we were happy to see each other. She woke me up to let me know she was home safely and then went and checked on the girls and came to bed and the last time I saw her was when I got up and left for work. I didn't want to disturb her because I knew she was tired, so I just kissed her cheek and left for work". Why in the world even mention an emotional discussion....unless that discussion actually started on the phone in the car with Nichole and he figured Nichole might mention it, so he was being proactive by bringing it up.

This is a good point. My only guess as to why he didn't do this is because he was just caught on the spot and didn't have it in him to tell such a creative lie at that moment.

Also, he could have been trying to find something to blame her disappearance on - to create a narrative implying she was upset about something and that is why she took off.

Yes, this is true. My husband and mother are "checked yes" to be given/discuss my medical information.

There are specific forms and processes in place for what you are referring to. A contact list does not authorize patient information to be given out. There’s a possibility that SW filled out the forms needed for her friend to be given that information, but I highly doubt it. It’s possible though.

Last edited:
Week of major developments ahead in murders of Shanann Watts, daughters

Prosecutors face a big deadline Monday while Watts is scheduled to be back in a courtroom later this week.

Investigators in Weld County tell FOX31 that deadline to file charges in this case is Monday afternoon. Over the past several days they have been trying to determine out the formal charges he could possibly face.

The affidavit detailing what led to Chris Watts arrest was sealed at the request of investigators. Detectives say they hope to unseal the document Monday.

The LeVel Rewards Plan:
https://cdn.le-vel.com/en/Documents/RewardsPlan.pdf
Every Brand Promoter can earn 20% on the BV of their personal customers' web orders. As a Qualified & Active Promoter, you will also earn a percentage of the Customer web orders generated by Promoters in your Sponsorship Tree - down an additional 3 Levels - helping to build your residual income. BV from Customer web orders is imported at 50% of Retail Price

Retail BV Imported at 50%
Personal Customers
Level 1 Customers: 20%
Level 2 Customers: 12%
Level 3 Customers: 4%
Amount of Retail BV: 4%

If Shannan was 80K VIP then it looks like she would have collected 4% on level 4 and 5 as well. Not sure if 80K means monthly or yearly.

I think it's most likely, however, that either NU learned that SW missed her appt from SW's mom. Her mom is probably approved to get medical info, and after not hearing from her daughter--she probably was expecting stats from the OB appointment, she called the OB directly.

Maybe CW played the messages on the answering machine when he and NU got to the house. Checking missed calls and answering machine would be one of the first things I'd check if I couldn't find my husband.

Isn’t that what alarmed the friend and made her go over to SW’s house to check on her though?

Difference in reporting as to where the keys were.

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

Watts' friend said she called police on Monday and walked through the house with officers as they did a welfare check.

She said Watts' purse, keys and phone were found inside.
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Frederick

She told ABC News on Sunday that she called Chris Watts to express her concern. Then she called the Frederick Police Department and asked for a welfare check on Shanann.

She said Chris later showed up and they went into the house with a police officer.

When they found Watts' purse and cell phone inside the house and her keys inside her car in the garage, Atkinson became even more alarmed.
'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

Watts' friend said she called police on Monday and walked through the house with officers as they did a welfare check.

She told ABC News on Sunday that she called Chris Watts to express her concern. Then she called the Frederick Police Department and asked for a welfare check on Shanann.

She said Chris later showed up and they went into the house with a police officer.

When they found Watts' purse and cell phone inside the house and her keys inside her car in the garage, Atkinson became even more alarmed.
'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her

I’m not sure where the Atkinson name is coming from. This article has a video interview with Nickole: Pregnant Colorado mom, 2 daughters mysteriously vanish, police say

ETA: this does also say that the keys were inside

the keys inside the car is kinda creepy

The idea behind what the Thrivers are promoting now is apparently to get SW posthumously to the "200K" level of sales she aspired to. Also because they say it is what she would have wanted. Using social media hashtags such as shannanslegacy and thrivingforshannan.

So, yeah.

The idea behind what the Thrivers are promoting now is apparently to get SW posthumously to the "200K" level of sales she aspired to. Also because they say it is what she would have wanted. Using social media hashtags such as shannanslegacy and thrivingforshannan.

So, yeah.

Thrive could just give her an honorary 200k posthumously, ESPECIALLY given her dedication to Thrive for several years. And Thrive could make a donation to her family directly. These shenanigans are embarassing.

(I’m catching up in the media thread and just wanted to especially thank @PommyMommy for all the articles and links in real time. You have all been very patient about answering questions to those who have not been caught up (like myself).)

AUGUST 15, 2018 - Today Show Video
Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Colorado

According to the woman’s husband, Chris Watts, the couple had an emotional conversation early Monday morning, but he did not elaborate.

“Emotional conversation”...well that’s certainly one way to put it (shaking head).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UK Feline