Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble keeping up with the threads so I apologize if this has already been discussed at length... IMO the cause of death would need to be in such a manner as to avoid blood/violence. I feel that LE and the neighbor friend would see any overt signs of a "clean-up." In one of the documents it states that he "put the bodies in the back seat of his truck." Do you think it may be possible that he poisoned them (the kids) via carbon monoxide in the garage? I think SW was ambushed as she walked up the stairs or got to the loft. IMO

Wow. If true, this is dastardly marketing. You can't make a car payment with patches and multivitamins. And why go out and get a luxury vehicle knowing the reimbursement isn't in cash? I mean, I know the answer to that but what a sham...
Sorry if this has been brought up, but she could get $800 worth of product that she sells to other people....bringing in cash for bills.

I am having trouble keeping up with the threads so I apologize if this has already been discussed at length... IMO the cause of death would need to be in such a manner as to avoid blood/violence. I feel that LE and the neighbor friend would see any overt signs of a "clean-up." In one of the documents it states that he "put the bodies in the back seat of his truck." Do you think it may be possible that he poisoned them (the kids) via carbon monoxide in the garage? I think SW was ambushed as she walked up the stairs or got to the loft. IMO

I feel like there must be truth to the strangulation method since hes trying to pin that on SW.

I think CW ambushed SW when she arrived home. She probably entered the home thinking CW was sleeping and not too many lights on so he could sneak up on her. I don't think she saw her little girls either before she was killed. He probably told her what he did to the little girls as he was murdering her but I don't think he would have risked her reaction (screaming) if she saw the girls deceased before he killed SW.
This is my greatest hope in this awfulness.... that she didn’t see her girls NOR did she who was strangling her (hopefully from behind).it goes without saying that none of this would’ve happened, but since it did, this would be best case scenario.
I am hoping that the autopsy and ME report will show more and prove she couldn’t have done it to those 2 angels (bruise sizes, etc), and that he did it from behind to her (perhaps from the angle of any rope, cord if used).
:*(

IDK if anyone has pointed this out yet, but thrive doesn't even actually give you a car allowance or pay for ANYTHING. they give you the amount of money that those things WOULD cost... in THRIVE CREDIT. thus, the $800 "car allowance" was really $800 worth of thrive... they were certainly in far more dire financial straights than they led on. absolutely no excuse for CW. but i hadn't seen this fact pointed out anywhere else.

Sort of like the company store from long ago. Coal mine owners let the miners buy stuff from the company store on credit for wages. Here are the lyrics. Sort of ironic:
Lyrics
Some people say a man is made out of mud
A poor man's made out of muscle and blood
Muscle and blood and skin and bones
A mind that's a-weak and a back that's strong
You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store
I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine
I picked up my shovel and I walked to the mine
I loaded sixteen tons of number nine coal
And the straw boss said "Well, a-bless my soul"
I was born one mornin', it was drizzlin' rain
Fightin' and trouble are my middle name
Raised in the Canebrake by an old mama lion
Ain't no a high-toned woman make me walk the line
If you see me comin', better step aside
A lot of men didn't, and a lot of men died
With one fist of iron, and the other of steel
If the right one don't get you then the left one will
Songwriters: Merle Travis

I can actually answer this because it happened in another case. The question about the redaction which are the black shaded areas on a redacted document.

The answer is an incredibly stupid mistake by the people doing the retracting.

Was on another case and when you cut+pasted the redacted document over to another spot then all the redaction disappears and you see the text.

If they would have done it right then that would not happen.

I think the exact same thing happened here.

So they posted an unredacted version by mistake and then fixed it? Rather than someone releasing it on purpose?

If SW was sleeping on the couch that could explain why her phone was behind the cushion.
If your theory is correct, SW would have likely looked in on the girls whether in their rooms or the master bedroom so they would have been alive at that point. I can't imagine SW returning home from trip and not peeking in on the girls.
Totally agree I don't believe he killed them beforehand for that very reason working on the theory she did actually get into bed like he said

Its interesting the different possible theories.

One thing most all of us agree on was he planned on finishing whatever cleanup and staging he needed to do the following day and the friend coming over ruined his plans.

What I also find amazing is his plan stunk anyway. Even if he staged it to look like she took off. It didnt make any sense for her to leave with the kids and run away. She would not do that without telling the friend where she was going or going to stay with her relatives or something.

So it was a stupid plan even if he staged it better. I think he would have gotten caught eventually.
What an idiot. :(

We all need to remember one fact here.

It will bother some. I do not create the facts!

Bear with me - it is a disnction that has gone over looked.

The media (bugged and bugged and confusted me)

The Watts had "allegedly" confessed to killing to his wife and children.

The alleged now makes sense.

As time went by with media diluted the allegedly and turned it into Watts confesses to killing wife and children.

He never did such. Never. I challenge anyone to find a presser where it was reported in that fashion.

It was more accurate.

What got blurred was that they charged him with three counts.

He never told anyone he killed the kids.

In the documentation released the other day - it described him explaining what happened.

This mess up is important in terms of public perceptions because it was interpreted as he lied again. Which then lead to the conclusion that he made that up.(She killed the kids) .

He never confessed to killing the kids. I know many don't believe that - but it is important to remain aware that he confessed to killing her and transport of all three.

The notion that was put out there that he changed it is not true.

that also results in the public perception (based on that erroneous conclusion by inaccurate information by the media for days) that he lying for his "reputation" and to get less "time"

He admitted to murdering a human being. Reputation already heading for the dumps.

He admitted he took his babies and placed them in crude oil.

From this point on there is no "reputation" left to rescue.

We all find crude oil rather disgusting and repulsive in this regard.

The notion he was attempting to get less time makes no sense at. First degree murder and placing children in oil is a life sentence.

No motivation to "try" a get a lesser sentence.

Words matter.

He never confessed to killing the children - if there is a presser where LE reported he confessed to killing all three in confession I missed it.

The paperwork clearly outlines his confession . It was nothing like what the media has been falsely reporting for days

just a fact !!

It is an impossibility to lie about anything you never stated !

I am certainly not saying what he owned doing is acceptable.

I however, have a different conclusion to the motivation behind the taking responsibility for what he did. He needed to talk to his father to explain to his father that is killing him that he put his children in there and he wants them removed . He wanted his dad to know what he did , before he confessed, becasue he just had to so that his babies would not remain in there.

I think he putting them in there has been devastating

I understand vile to do so in the first place and I concur. Frenzy confusion leads to crazy stuff at times No matter what any of thus think occurred - anyway you slice more than enough reason for any individual to make very very pathetic choices.

Differences of opinion is what makes the world and WS go around !!

Going to listen to the long presser now

jmo
He’s never confessed to 1st degree murder. He confessed to attacking SW in a rage because he saw her strangling/killing his children. If this was true, he would be a HERO and his reputation would not be destroyed by his actions.
I have moments when I think ... he’s devastated by what he did to those babies (putting them in oil tank) but then I consider how long it took to strangle or smother them...
We won’t know until autopsy HOW they died ... so this is pure assumption on my part.
I know parents who have lost children and can’t even bear to “donate organs” to help others - even when child has checked it on their DL.
Throwing their tiny bodies into a tank of oil... I just can’t get past that act - it’s just my opinion but that tipped the scale for me. Maybe you have never seen a child’s lifeless body? Maybe you imagine that it’s normal not to have feelings for that body? In my opinion, that’s not normal ... and the drive out there took an HOUR... plenty of time to change his mind. As he took each tiny body from his vehicle ... what could he have been thinking? Especially if SW murdered them - which I assume is what you are suggesting. IF she did, he would have been hugging and rocking them... not tossing them into oil tanks.

It will be very interesting to see if CW sent SW text messages, after she was dead, to cover his crime. Stuff like, "Please don't leave with the kids.". To create his cover story. Before the police became involved.

That would really put a wrench in his story...

It's hard to decipher because I'm not sure of the house layout. If I had to guess, I would say he either hid it there so she couldn't call for help, or she took it there. I imagine that they had a huge blow out argument when she arrived home. Maybe she mentioned triggers (ie child support/financial ties/horrible husband and father) they took a breather like he mentioned, but she went to lay on the couch.

If she knew he had been having an affair, why would she want to sleep in a bed the mistress might have been in? He might have followed her and continued the argument, the phone slipped between cushions. Maybe that couch is where he became physical with her.

Always been my assumption - based on her Insta photos of the girls rooms - that they had separate bedrooms & I assumed they must be in the loft ( charging sheet says sofa between the bedrooms in loft)
That bold part ^ crossed my mind, it's possible he tosses it there later when at 5am he's rushing to get out the house- it's the least problematic.

If she knew he was having an affair, it's possible that she tore off the bedding ( inference that he's been in it with the side piece)

If she already knew about affair, I'd expect him to have moved out of the master bedroom by this night anyway.

Might even be the case that she wouldn't want to sleep in that bed at all, even with new sheets, if she thinks someone has been in it?

Every alternative possibility brings another issue so I won't ramble on any more.
(Are there 2 spare beds- not sure - one might be a work out room on Insta)

IDK if anyone has pointed this out yet, but thrive doesn't even actually give you a car allowance or pay for ANYTHING. they give you the amount of money that those things WOULD cost... in THRIVE CREDIT. thus, the $800 "car allowance" was really $800 worth of thrive... they were certainly in far more dire financial straights than they led on. absolutely no excuse for CW. but i hadn't seen this fact pointed out anywhere else.
Thank you! I was wondering how it worked. It seemed from her videos that it wasn't straight up paid for and was going to look on their site to she how it worked. At one point she was checking online for flight prices etc. for one of the THRIVE trips even though at one point she said it was paid for...

Does anyone else find it odd that someone you meet in a line, would take pictures of your children and family? I meet people in lines all the time, but that would creep me out if I knew they were taking pictures of my children and family.
Definitely. I also noted the crying girl outside the vigil at the house in CO. I’m not sure I would take a child to a place where a father murdered his daughters, you know? But maybe her family knew them.

To look at Shannan’s family and compare their tears and uncontrollable sobbing to C.W. and his expressionless non crying face while listening to the same court hearing in court says everything about him being a psychopath

Exactly.

My mom passed away almost 2 years ago from cancer. I hadn't spoken directly to her in almost 8 years. I used to say I'd go to her funeral to make sure she was dead (before anyone harps on me, my mother was very verbally and emotionally abusive to me throughout my entire life, clear into adulthood). But, when she died, I could not hold it together. And I didn't even have a close relationship with her.

I could not imagine my grief at losing any of my children if I cried over a woman who harmed me the way she did. I'd be hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971