Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM--speculation and musings. .
With the size of his arms in mind, I picture him using a choke hold (positioned behind victim, elbow bent and forearm across front of neck, cutting off blood supply to the brain). If you've ever watched MMA, those "rear naked chokes" can cause the victim to lose consciousness within mere seconds. MOO

* MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

yep and I think that's something he would know. OK I didn't see MMA on his twitter but it was almost all sports content.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 14.24.20.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 14.24.20.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 14
It makes sense for him to go into a rage when he saw her killing the children. No one knows how we would react in that situation, we can speculate, but not know precisely.

His reaction was rage, likely not even remembering his wife was pregnant. Afterwards he had the choice of calling the police or doing something else. In that situation, he very quickly realized that everyone was strangled and he was the only one alive, he would of course be blamed.

The entire removal of bodies was quick because none of this was planned. Any chance of freedom, he had to put on a show, but it was extremely difficult knowing the the events that had occurred in his house. He was scared and didn’t want to stay in that house again knowing what had occurred in there.None of this was planned. He is in shock.
Interesting, my take is a little different. He would possibly be looking at manslaughter IF his story was true and IF he would have called police immediately. Then the police would have come in, seen the scene and come to a conclusion. The DNA testing his attorney asked for would have been easily accessible for medical investigators. It would have served to possibly get him questionable doubt. But IMO his actions are the actions of someone trying to hide the truth. Then you have the interview and the lies. Nada. I can’t buy it.

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this I read most of all the other threads but could have missed it. Is it possible, and I hate to say this but he is a monster, that he cut them up to fit into the opening of the tanks? It has been bothering me about what it said about him changing bodies so they couldn't be easily identified. Not exactly but I can't find what it said word for word. Did it say mutilation? I hope someone can clear this up for me as it has been bothering me. I saw that combined with some of the tank openings being so small it crossed my mind so I thought I would ask you experts your opinion on this. I just know CW is going to have to put out some real tears in court to get people to believe he loves and misses his kids and that she killed them. I don't think he is going to be a very good actor. No chance of him skating that is for sure.

Hi emigrate. Will keep it short as so many posts.

various posters who has professional knowledge of the industry have explained this one. The girls would fit in the hatches easily - not that small.

In terms of the debt they owed ~ would SW having chronic lupus and a child or both children with chronic illness/illnesses as stated on SW facebook page, topped with the high risk pending pregnancy and medical care/fees, would not they have acquired additional medical costs since their bankruptcy filing July 2015? I am not in the USA and I am not familiar with medical coverages or costs but did CW have medical benefits or were these medical costs accumulating and out of pocket expenses. If so, they were already in debt for $740 to Choice Recovery in Columbus, Ohio, for health and chiropractic services; $1,301 to Kaiser Permanente for medical services; and $2,612 to Good Samaritan Medical Center at the time of the bankruptcy filing, July 2015. Since the filing in 2015, their second daughter was born and I don't know how much that costs in USA to deliver a child.
I would assume that they incurred additional medical costs for their second child.
What I wonder is if these medical expenses were increasing along with other expenses, so to would the anxiety. However, it seems that with the bankruptcy Chapter 7 filing in Colorado, if approved by the court, allows debtors to hold onto and keep making payments on assets such as a house and car but offers a “fresh start” by eliminating other debts, according to ColoradoBankruptcy.com. Did SW and CW get that fresh start and cleared on other debts? or was it still accumulating?
Shanann and Chris Watts Claimed $448,820 Debt in 2015 Bankruptcy Filing, With Dog as $5 Asset

Yes, I’ve posted a lot about their 2015 Bankruptcy & their current financial situation. I think this is a major factor in this crime, although his motive was (IMO) a combination of things. If you’re interested, you can search my posts to see what I’ve sleuthed & deduced.

It makes sense for him to go into a rage when he saw her killing the children. No one knows how we would react in that situation, we can speculate, but not know precisely.

His reaction was rage, likely not even remembering his wife was pregnant. Afterwards he had the choice of calling the police or doing something else. In that situation, he very quickly realized that everyone was strangled and he was the only one alive, he would of course be blamed.

The entire removal of bodies was quick because none of this was planned. Any chance of freedom, he had to put on a show, but it was extremely difficult knowing the the events that had occurred in his house. He was scared and didn’t want to stay in that house again knowing what had occurred in there.

None of this was planned. He is in shock.

Everything the man did after his wife and children were dead points to pre-mediated murder. He fully intended to get away with it.

Even if he was in a rage against his wife, he put his dead, innocent children into crude oil tanks, in an attempt to hide evidence of his complicity in their murders. He lied to the police, and to the media, and to everyone and claimed to have no knowledge of where his wife and children were. He did this for several days.

And his pathetic "confession" is that he was some sort of avenging angel and that he killed his wife who had murdered his children. In his wildest dreams.

He's an absolute monster, IMO, and LE knows he is, too. In spite of his bs story, he's been charged with five counts of first degree murder and a few other things. The evidence LE has on him will prove to fully support the charges that have been filed against him.

JMO.

the-scent-of-death-police-dogs-and-the-chris-watts-investigation

this might have already been mentioned also but if the dogs hit in the house then that would definitely mean someone was killed there. I'm leaning towards thinking he for sure killed the girls there, maybe he somehow tied shanann up and (ugh) strangled his daughters, put all three in the car, and killed her at the oil field? kind of like to torture her even more... 'look what you made me do?'

Hi emigrate. Will keep it short as so many posts.

various posters who has professional knowledge of the industry have explained this one. The girls would fit in the hatches easily - not that small.
So the mutilating or changing of bodies means what? I wish I could find it in the charges I am so blind I tried to find it again as I heard it on tv. What did he do? Was he trying to remove fingerprints or other identifying parts? I hope he didn't do anything even more than he has been said to do but am afraid something like this might come out. Thank you for replying and the welcome!!

IF that were the case, he didn't HAVE to put on a show. He chose to. He didn't have to repeatedly lie and dump his children in vats of oil. He chose to. He had multiple opportunities to do the right thing IF the scenario you suggest occurred. He did not.

You are correct, he chose to do those things after SW killed them and CW killed her. Clearly not thinking clearly when entire world has just been turned upside down. Hence his reaction when hearing the charge in court about placing them in the tanks. Also, when describing the girls on video in one interview, for a split second he nearly broke down describing the one like him. A split second. Take another look.

We all need to remember one fact here.

It will bother some. I do not create the facts!

Bear with me - it is a disnction that has gone over looked.

The media (bugged and bugged and confusted me)

The Watts had "allegedly" confessed to killing to his wife and children.

The alleged now makes sense.

As time went by with media diluted the allegedly and turned it into Watts confesses to killing wife and children.

He never did such. Never. I challenge anyone to find a presser where it was reported in that fashion.

It was more accurate.

What got blurred was that they charged him with three counts.

He never told anyone he killed the kids.

In the documentation released the other day - it described him explaining what happened.

This mess up is important in terms of public perceptions because it was interpreted as he lied again. Which then lead to the conclusion that he made that up.(She killed the kids) .

He never confessed to killing the kids. I know many don't believe that - but it is important to remain aware that he confessed to killing her and transport of all three.

The notion that was put out there that he changed it is not true.

that also results in the public perception (based on that erroneous conclusion by inaccurate information by the media for days) that he lying for his "reputation" and to get less "time"

He admitted to murdering a human being. Reputation already heading for the dumps.

He admitted he took his babies and placed them in crude oil.

From this point on there is no "reputation" left to rescue.

We all find crude oil rather disgusting and repulsive in this regard.

The notion he was attempting to get less time makes no sense at. First degree murder and placing children in oil is a life sentence.

No motivation to "try" a get a lesser sentence.

Words matter.

He never confessed to killing the children - if there is a presser where LE reported he confessed to killing all three in confession I missed it.

The paperwork clearly outlines his confession . It was nothing like what the media has been falsely reporting for days

just a fact !!

It is an impossibility to lie about anything you never stated !

I am certainly not saying what he owned doing is acceptable.

I however, have a different conclusion to the motivation behind the taking responsibility for what he did. He needed to talk to his father to explain to his father that is killing him that he put his children in there and he wants them removed . He wanted his dad to know what he did , before he confessed, becasue he just had to so that his babies would not remain in there.

I think he putting them in there has been devastating

I understand vile to do so in the first place and I concur. Frenzy confusion leads to crazy stuff at times No matter what any of thus think occurred - anyway you slice more than enough reason for any individual to make very very pathetic choices.

Differences of opinion is what makes the world and WS go around !!

Going to listen to the long presser now

jmo
I understand exactly what you are saying and it is very important to distinguish between what he actually confessed to versus what the press has reported. You can totally count on the jury getting to hear the facts vs. what was reported.

You know what I did when I found my dead child in the room with my husband*? Although he'd clearly been dead for a while, I called 911 and started CPR and then left with the ambulance. I didn't strangle my husband and dump my child's body in our well. Although I was not in my right mind, either, I still behaved pretty much the way you are meant to. I realize that people react in diffetent ways during trauma but few desecrate the bodies after.

*FWIW, he went into cardiac arrest from an illness we didn't know he had and died in his sleep. My husband didn't kill him; he was asleep on the other side of the room.

So the mutilating or changing of bodies means what? I wish I could find it in the charges I am so blind I tried to find it again as I heard it on tv. What did he do? Was he trying to remove fingerprints or other identifying parts? I hope he didn't do anything even more than he has been said to do but am afraid something like this might come out. Thank you for replying and the welcome!!

we haven't been told the detail yet, but so far there is nothing at all to suggest the kids' bodies were mutilated in order to get them to fit into the tank hatches - as per ur post

We've had abou. 5 posters over the 7 threads with direct experience of the industry & the photos & links, they have explained that the poor kids would not need mutilating to fit thru the hatches.

Welcome to you and all newbies.

Everything the man did after his wife and children were dead points to pre-mediated murder. He fully intended to get away with it.

Even if he was in a rage against his wife, he put his dead, innocent children into crude oil tanks, in an attempt to hide evidence of his complicity in their murders. He lied to the police, and to the media, and to everyone and claimed to have no knowledge of where his wife and children were. He did this for several days.

And his pathetic "confession" is that he was some sort of avenging angel and that he killed his wife who had murdered his children. In his wildest dreams.

He's an absolute monster, IMO, and LE knows he is, too. In spite of his bs story, he's been charged with five counts of first degree murder and a few other things. The evidence LE has on him will prove to fully support the charges that have been filed against him.

JMO.

There is no way this is premeditated, because had he had planned to kill all of them, he would have known that it wouldn’t have gone on forever because of SW network of friends.

1. They fought over his affair.
2. She snapped.
3. He snapped.
4. He panicked.

As I said before, no one knows for certain how someone reacts given the situation unless you are in that situation yourself.

The entire removal of bodies was quick because none of this was planned. Any chance of freedom, he had to put on a show, but it was extremely difficult knowing the the events that had occurred in his house. He was scared and didn’t want to stay in that house again knowing what had occurred in there.

None of this was planned. He is in shock.
I'm sorry, louder for the people in back,
SHANANN DID NOT KILL HER GIRLS

ya know what's more suspicious than calling 911 being surrounded by your strangled family members? ...dumping your own flesh and blood's bodies in crude oil tanks

Last edited:
Bull hockey! No way at all it happened like that!

If HE loved his kids he would have been so devastated to the point of not being able to even think about hiding their bodies or caring what “happened” to him. He would have called 911 and told them what happened.

No way anyone will convince me Shanann harmed her kids. She had already told members of her family in NC and people that worked in the salon with her mom that they were planning on separating. So he didn’t pop any new info on her when she came home that night. He killed them all so he wouldn’t be stuck paying alimony and child support. Period!

The only thing we have is his word that she killed them. And considering his actions and words since, his word means diddly to me.

You know what I did when I found my dead child in the room with my husband*? Although he'd clearly been dead for a while, I called 911 and started CPR and then left with the ambulandidn't strangle my husban

d and dump my child's body in our well. Although I was not in my right mind, either, I still behaved pretty much the way you are meant to. I realize that people react in diffetent ways during trauma but few desecrate the bodies after.

*FWIW, he went into cardiac arrest from an illness we didn't know he had and died in his sleep. My husband didn't kill him; he was asleep on the other side of the room.
My sincere sympathy. You acted like a loving mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB