Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way this is premeditated, because had he had planned to kill all of them, he would have known that it wouldn’t have gone on forever because of SW network of friends.

1. They fought over his affair.
2. She snapped.
3. He snapped.
4. He panicked.

As I said before, no one knows for certain how someone reacts given the situation unless you are in that situation yourself.
It's foolish to believe the words of a liar.

What was there for SW to gain in hurting her girls? She already knew about a potential separation/affair. What could have been said to make her "snap"?

It's foolish to believe the words of a liar.

What was there for SW to gain in hurting her girls? She already knew about a potential separation/affair. What could have been said to make her "snap"?

As we ask questions about CW, the patch, steroids, other meds, I believe we should ask the same about SW. What was her state? Everyone has basically admitted here that the home was not as happy as SHE made it out to be on social.

It makes sense for him to go into a rage when he saw her killing the children. No one knows how we would react in that situation, we can speculate, but not know precisely.

His reaction was rage, likely not even remembering his wife was pregnant. Afterwards he had the choice of calling the police or doing something else. In that situation, he very quickly realized that everyone was strangled and he was the only one alive, he would of course be blamed.

The entire removal of bodies was quick because none of this was planned. Any chance of freedom, he had to put on a show, but it was extremely difficult knowing the the events that had occurred in his house. He was scared and didn’t want to stay in that house again knowing what had occurred in there.

None of this was planned. He is in shock.

That's his story, but who's buying it? Not me and certainly not LE who have charged him with murder for all victims.

I deal with people in shock and crisis everyday for work, well aware of the varied reactions people can have.

The man I saw was most definitely not a "good guy" who had just found himself unexpectedly watching his children die and then found himself unexpectedly strangling his wife to death, digging a grave and dumping his beloved daughters in crude oil tanks.

Nil signs of distress.

He was backed into a corner with evidence of his involvement and had to come up with a story quick. Nickole foiled his original plans for staging and coverup. The only unexpected thing that happened to him was her calling the police.
JMO.

Someone posted this video a couple of pages back - sorry I don't remember who!!

I encourage you all to watch it - its a 30 minute interview with the friends CW stayed with on the night of the 13th.

Notable:
- they state SW had NO serious suspicions CW was cheating on her.
- no signs of irritation, anger, passive-aggressive comments or anything like that when they were hanging out with CW and SW and kids
- SW told her that CW is the one that initiated the idea of a third child, and SW was totally on board with
- spent holidays with them- Thanksgiving, 4th of July, et
- SW was constantly on her phone - lots of jokes about it (so this should have been a sign when her phone was left behind)

If you want to see a man showing empathy about his kids, go to 16:45 where the male friend is talking about how he is going to tell his daughter that her best friend is no longer here. Contrast his emotional reaction with the CW we saw in videos -- very striking difference!

Last edited:
Based on the bankruptcy filing and what I know about HOA liens, I don’t believe he stood to gain anything as far as the house is concerned. In fact, I believe it was more like they were about to face foreclosure (see my previous posts).
I am having trouble keeping up with the threads so I apologize if this has already been discussed at length... IMO the cause of death would need to be in such a manner as to avoid blood/violence. I feel that LE and the neighbor friend would see any overt signs of a "clean-up." In one of the documents it states that he "put the bodies in the back seat of his truck." Do you think it may be possible that he poisoned them (the kids) via carbon monoxide in the garage? I think SW was ambushed as she walked up the stairs or got to the loft. IMO

Strangled, strangled from behind with something, smothered w/ pillow! last 2 he wouldn't have to be eye to eye as he did it!!!

That's his story, but who's buying it? Not me and certainly not LE who have charged him with murder for all victims.

I deal with people in shock and crisis everyday for work, well aware of the varied reactions people can have.

The man I saw was most definitely not a "good guy" who had just found himself unexpectedly watching his children die and then found himself unexpectedly strangling his wife to death, digging a grave and dumping his beloved daughters in crude oil tanks.

Nil signs of distress.

He was backed into a corner with evidence of his involvement and had to come up with a story quick. Nickole foiled his original plans for staging and coverup. The only unexpected thing that happened to him was her calling the police.
JMO.

But if I believe the story that means a juror could as well.

Hi - I'm another new member...compelled by this case to join. Thanks for accepting me into the web sleuths community.

I was wondering if anyone remembers mention of LE finding CW's truck 2 blocks away? From their house? i swear i read something about this early on....please forgive me if my memory fails.

Also was wondering if anyone else finds CW's and SW's comments (or hashtags) on SM overwhelming...."i went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6 and had tons of energy..." "went on a run when I got home after a long work day" almost like trying to impress upon SM 'friends' that they were superhuman? Wondering if having to keep up with the SM 'appearance' of success and happiness got to be too much for CW? While SW found happiness in the thrive community maybe CW thought of it as one more 'thing i have to do' and resented her/it? I know when my kiddos were little if i had said i felt great and well-rested i would have definitely been lying. There is NO justification for CW's horrendous actions...am trying to think of what (besides co worker affair and potential money issues) could lead to CW snapping and killing the family that on SM he seemed so devoted to.

Welcome! To answer your question, I do remember reading that CW’s truck was parked 2 blocks away from the house & investigators had to find it. It was a truck owned by his employer, Anadarko. Unfortunately I don’t remember where I saw that.
And I think you have to take SM with a grain of salt. They were selling a product, procuring an image. ;)

He’s never confessed to 1st degree murder. He confessed to attacking SW in a rage because he saw her strangling/killing his children. If this was true, he would be a HERO and his reputation would not be destroyed by his actions.
I have moments when I think ... he’s devastated by what he did to those babies (putting them in oil tank) but then I consider how long it took to strangle or smother them...
We won’t know until autopsy HOW they died ... so this is pure assumption on my part.
I know parents who have lost children and can’t even bear to “donate organs” to help others - even when child has checked it on their DL.
Throwing their tiny bodies into a tank of oil... I just can’t get past that act - it’s just my opinion but that tipped the scale for me. Maybe you have never seen a child’s lifeless body? Maybe you imagine that it’s normal not to have feelings for that body? In my opinion, that’s not normal ... and the drive out there took an HOUR... plenty of time to change his mind. As he took each tiny body from his vehicle ... what could he have been thinking? Especially if SW murdered them - which I assume is what you are suggesting. IF she did, he would have been hugging and rocking them... not tossing them into oil tanks.

I think no matter what parts he did or didn’t do, he is in major pain right now. I saw it in the court room, if you look closely he was swallowing hard.

I really feel for his poor family. I think they get overlooked in these situations. So much loss for all involved.

Hi everyone - I am new here! If you look at CW’s interview (link below), there is an interesting red spot(s) on bottom right-side of neck.
Possible defensive wound???

Watching this video now knowing that the dog is there for smelling dead people scents, the more the dog barks, the more he has facial reactions to that dog barking.............

As we ask questions about CW, the spatch, steroids, other meds, I believe we should ask the same about SW. What was her state? Everyone has basically admitted here that the home was not as happy as SHE made it out to be on social.
She is the victim here, whichever way you want to look at it. And SW has been discussed at length.
She was not the one who dumped the little girls in crude oil.

Everything the man did after his wife and children were dead points to pre-mediated murder. He fully intended to get away with it.

Even if he was in a rage against his wife, he put his dead, innocent children into crude oil tanks, in an attempt to hide evidence of his complicity in their murders. He lied to the police, and to the media, and to everyone and claimed to have no knowledge of where his wife and children were. He did this for several days.

And his pathetic "confession" is that he was some sort of avenging angel and that he killed his wife who had murdered his children. In his wildest dreams.

He's an absolute monster, IMO, and LE knows he is, too. In spite of his bs story, he's been charged with five counts of first degree murder and a few other things. The evidence LE has on him will prove to fully support the charges that have been filed against him.

JMO.
BBM He tells this story knowing all to well she wasn't here to defend what he is accusing. IMOO

She is the victim here, whichever way you want to look at it. And SW has been discussed at length.
She was not the one who dumped the little girls in crude oil.

They are all victims in this situation.

Hi - I'm another new member...compelled by this case to join. Thanks for accepting me into the web sleuths community.

I was wondering if anyone remembers mention of LE finding CW's truck 2 blocks away? From their house? i swear i read something about this early on....please forgive me if my memory fails.

Also was wondering if anyone else finds CW's and SW's comments (or hashtags) on SM overwhelming...."i went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6 and had tons of energy..." "went on a run when I got home after a long work day" almost like trying to impress upon SM 'friends' that they were superhuman? Wondering if having to keep up with the SM 'appearance' of success and happiness got to be too much for CW? While SW found happiness in the thrive community maybe CW thought of it as one more 'thing i have to do' and resented her/it? I know when my kiddos were little if i had said i felt great and well-rested i would have definitely been lying. There is NO justification for CW's horrendous actions...am trying to think of what (besides co worker affair and potential money issues) could lead to CW snapping and killing the family that on SM he seemed so devoted to.
If you are familiar with the supplement sales market, much of what you are describing above is part of the "marketing script." It works -- we all wanted to know how they could function on so little sleep, or workout after a 10 hour shift. It's very sad, actually.

If SW killed the children, and he killed her...why hide the bodies and cover up HER crime? In our society, it’s the murder of innocent children that is considered the most heinous of the two crimes. Why wasn’t he on the phone to Police...”my #@$* wife just murdered our kids...OMG...and I’ve killed her?” Why wasn’t he in their rooms, devastated...when the police found their bodies...instead of loading up corpses and riding for miles to dump those babies in the most disrespectful way?

If SHE killed them...and he reacted out of horror and grief...how could he treat their little bodies that way?

Imagine for one moment, the insane theory SW murdered her daughters and then CW murdered her in a rage.
His instinct was to dump their bodies... at his workplace... in crude oil tanks?

You all LOVE your children, right?
If this was the case for CW, he'd be in shock by their deaths. Depersonalizing. Dissociating. He'd probably be spacing out, for hours. I don't know, just my guesses. I definitely know a man who loves his children wouldn't dispose of them in a cruel, inhumane way if he truly cared for them. Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member