CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current theory is that CW killed SW in their bed, not sure if kids were killed before or after but I'm leaning towards after. Other than his AP, I think the motive was money, he could have sold that house and had 100k plus life insurance to start a new life.

I think he killed the kids first before she got there but the rest I agree with.

but it appears that some are saying definitely that is confession is a lie, that he killed three people

so folks really think when a married person is asked if they are having affair most say I sure am ?

we do not at this point have any proof that he is a chronic liar.

what we know now based on public information that he lied , initially, about committing murder and having an affair

not sure if chroncity is indicated when we are discussing murder and affairs
I mean, he is a chonic liar. He was having an affair and lying. He lied to not only his close circle of friends, but to LE and the public multiple times. He lied to NA. When confronted with the option to be honest at the very onset about where SW and the girls were, he lied. His first inclination was lying. He is a liar.

I think the break down here is that someone committing adultery is lying throughout the entirety of the affair. He lied to SW for however long the affair had been going on. He is not an honest person. His credibility is non-existent at this point. Also, there is no redemption for the lies he told at the beginning of this mess.

What, praytell, would be more to her story? After all, there is camera of her activity at the house. Every thing she said, including pressing for a well check, has been kosher.
Did you see how SW told her she needed a friend more than ever once she got back from her summer away. She knew there was tension. OF FLIPPING COURSE SHE WAS GOING TO PUSH FOR A WELL CHECK.
Exactly!!

How easy is it to move a MLM business like Thrive to another state? Especially when your whole down line is around you and you have been doing training, meetings, etc.? How does a move impact that kind of business? In a divorce, he would not have been required to pay for that house mortgage. Was she making enough with Thrive to stay there? What would have happened with going in all the free trips, business trips because now we are dealing with custody issues?

It's easy and may even be preferable to have a whole new group of friends you can alienate. I'm not a MLM fan. I do have successful friends that are involved with them though and others that quit MLM and were overjoyed to be free.

His interview reminded me of Susan Smith trying to cry in front of the camera and ask who ever took her sons to bring them back. I watched her and watched the father and it was obvious he was in pain. She was faking and I thought then something is seriously wrong here. She did it. CW smile didn't bother me although I did think Oh my God he just smiled. It was a nervous smile. There are times when you can watch someone and just know that what you are seeing is off and his behavior during the interview was way off. When he was charged I thought there's a girlfriend somewhere. We now know that everything he said in the interview was a lie so now anything he says should be considered a lie until proven otherwise. There is no reason to believe anything coming from his mouth.

Welcome Carolina,

Would you not be surprised if there were multiple infidelities too either?

Having gone through the repeated lies, I'm heading that way now.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few flings. Plus if as per affidavit, he's been having this current affair w colleague, that could poss mean it's less than 6 months. ( I believe Anadarko is a relatively new job.)

I wonder how people will feel - those who are really focussed on her - if it turns out she's just one of many over a couple of years.

I believe the most honest posts she made were in reference to the MIL and nut allergies. That was mama bear mode. She was incredibly angry at the blatant disregard her MIL showed her children. So much so that she had her father pick her up. If anything, this side of her shows a protective and loving mother.

Ok, Now I know why not one of his family members has spoken out in his behalf or about this case at all. They will be part of the defense on SW's controlling behavior (defense will paint this) with this incident in particular. The MIL will say the nuts were out of reach of the children and SW over reacted and when she did not get her way, she left with the children.

I think he killed the kids first before she got there but the rest I agree with.
You might have a point. If he had killed the kids hours before, ie if he had been thinking she was arriving 3-4 hours earlier, there was no way he could call 911 after he murdered her to say he had caught her killing the kids, because it would have been obvious the kids were killed hours before. A plan maybe gone awry simply because of a late plane. He would have had hours to get rid of them before he was caught with the sun coming up and he had to put her in a shallow grave, which the police found via a drone. Think how REALLY mad he would have been by the time she arrived.

No life insurance. You have to wait a few years if there are no bodies

I wonder if he knew how long he would have to wait though, hopefully he Googled it. The money from just the house would be nice not having to share. I bet he was going to sell the house quick and move away, obviously he didn't get far.

You might have a point. If he had killed the kids hours before, ie if he had been thinking she was arriving 3-4 hours earlier, there was no way he could call 911 after he murdered her to say he had caught her killing the kids, because it would have been obvious the kids were killed hours before. A plan maybe gone awry simply because of a late plane. He would have had hours to get rid of them before he was caught with the sun coming up and he had to put her in a shallow grave, which the police found via a drone.

BINGO! #pointstoeyes

I’m torn between to theories.

1. His story is true.
2. He was planning to kill himself, but couldn’t.

IMO

Ok, Now I know why not one of his family members has spoken out in his behalf or about this case at all. They will be part of the defense on SW's controlling behavior (defense will paint this) with this incident in particular. The MIL will say the nuts were out of reach of the children and SW over reacted and when she did not get her way, she left with the children.
If you have ever seen a child in anaphylaxis the reaction was not over reaction.

What if he was not making enough to pay for the mortgage? Is this included with child support? When I divorced my ex, he just paid child support based off a certain percentage of his salary.

I think what she would be aiming for postwise for maximum appeal would be somewhere between "relatable" and "perfect". You don't want to seem to be unattainably perfect, but not exactly like your potential customers, like a better version of them. You want them to think "If I used/sold Thrive, maybe my life could be like that". So yes, posts about snoring, but saying how you can deal with the lack of sleep with a smile, all thanks to Thrive. No posts about how e.g. your husband was a controlling ******, because it's hard to spin that into something people can aspire to. I agree Shanann seemed good at it, and would have made it work just as well as a single mum IMO

Did you read that magazine spread that LeVel did? It described her as "the caretaker, but then she decided to take care of herself first"....and see what she has accomplished! (Seriously, go look).

I think THRIVE targets women with low self esteem and promises them big financial success if only they will start thinking about success and themselves first. SW may have thrown off one form of control (her husband and her family) for another (the company).

This is actually a good point. I'm thankful she did in this case, as I'm betting it ruined his plans for the cover up. If I put myself in the "friends" shoes, there is no way I'm calling the police after a couple of hours missing. Is there more to her story?
Yes, I linked her ABC video a few pages back. She said CW didn't seem concerned and told her that Shanann was on a playdate. NUA said that didn't make sense to her because her car was in the garage with the girl's car seats in it. (She had her son look inside the garage.) Obviously, that was another of CW's lies. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston