CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the most honest posts she made were in reference to the MIL and nut allergies. That was mama bear mode. She was incredibly angry at the blatant disregard her MIL showed her children. So much so that she had her father pick her up. If anything, this side of her shows a protective and loving mother.

You are right, we have to learn just how many things CW is guilty of. Since SW is deceased and CW has already confessed to that the rest of what we learn is only cosmetic.

that is out there

murdered his wife
moved three people
involved with someone

do they have to release the autopsies

I just don’t understand why it was her business to call the police. IMO
She was trying to check up on her friend who had been sick over the weekend, and who didn't show up for her maternity appointment. She wanted to get into the house to check on her but no one was home. So she called for a well being check, whatever it's called. Seems normal to me, I wish I had a good friend like that. A person can be very sick, ie coma or death, from low blood sugar as well as high blood sugar. And, either high or low can affect a fetus in a bad way.

Last edited:
Wait! You mean smirking and showing off your shirt after your babies have been brutally murdered and stuffed in an oil vat, that's not what loving father's do?

Don't they calmly, without blinking, blithely state "I have no inclination where they are."?

Hell, the friend of hers showed more grief and desperation about his kids when she didn't know they were dead than he did when he knew they were never coming back!

Pregnant mom, 2 young daughters mysteriously vanish in Colorado

where is this smirk -- i do not recall one?

I saw a stressed out person - and now we know why he killed his wife and etc etc

How easy is it to move a MLM business like Thrive to another state? Especially when your whole down line is around you and you have been doing training, meetings, etc.? How does a move impact that kind of business? In a divorce, he would not have been required to pay for that house mortgage. Was she making enough with Thrive to stay there? What would have happened with going in all the free trips, business trips because now we are dealing with custody issues?

I’ve been asking for three days now, as have many, several questions trying to get on board to see all possibilities. They won’t answer those questions.
When you ask well thought out and intelligent questions, they scroll and roll. I’m taking a page from their rule book and singing let it go, let it go. Because if that FACT, convinced like others it’s trolls for the DA team. I can’t be bothered.

Questions for LONG timers. If you block a person, can you still see when others respond? And what about PMs. Tired of it, would love to have intelligent conversations with those that would like.
Can you block someone instead of doing a "report"? Just so one doesn't have to wade through the bait?

I’ve been asking for three days now, as have many, several questions trying to get on board to see all possibilities. They won’t answer those questions.
When you ask well thought out and intelligent questions, they scroll and roll. I’m taking a page from their rule book and singing let it go, let it go. Because if that FACT, convinced like others it’s trolls for the DA team. I can’t be bothered.

Questions for LONG timers. If you block a person, can you still see when others respond? And what about PMs. Tired of it, would love to have intelligent conversations with those that would like.

I think I've quoted several times now with no responses to my questions. Seems pointless to engage with some people. Unfortunately they can still see what you post after you ignore them. Is there a full-on block feature on the forum?

I'm sure LE approached Anadanko for information - esp when they got ahold of his company truck. Likely looked at the truck GPS which showed him out at that Anadanko well ~ 6am on Monday before work. Anadanko @ LE zip out there, put up the drone ( it might even a company drone) & bingo = sheet found and disturbed area of soil that doesnt correspond to anything the company was doing. A quick cell photo of that sheet compared to the one at home = MATCH. A brief look tells them there is a body there.

By late Tues or early Wed LE knows there is at least one dead body there & haul CW in for a real tough round of interrogation - at the sheriff's office, in an interrogation room.

so LE would lie and say he confessed when he never did

that is strange??

The difference now is we have a defendant who is telling his story about what happened. He has not been found guilty so since he is the only witness and he says Shanann killed their two children then we have to allow discussion on whether this is true or not. If a member wishes to believe Chris Watts is telling the truth then we must respectfully let that person express their opinion as long as it is within TOS.

Please alert if you see a post that violates our terms of service. It is not a violation of our TOS if someone expresses that she/he believes Shanann murdered her children. Until we have a guilty verdict or until Chris Watts changes his story we will allow discussion on this topic.

Thanks,
Tricia
Bumping

I think I've quoted several times now with no responses to my questions. Seems pointless to engage with some people. Unfortunately they can still see what you post after you ignore them. Is there a full-on block feature on the forum?

No Ronso, not that I am aware of.

Yes you can go to any member's name on the thread. Click on it and name tab opens. You will see in orange "ignore." Click that.
This only removes their posts from the forum. They aren't really "blocked". They can still see what you post.

There doesn't seem to be an actual block feature on the forum. Surprisingly.

In looking at her social media, I see no posts on Instagram since Aug. 1 and no posts on her Facebook since Aug. 9 (doll photo). She was tagged in a photo in Arizona. I find that odd for someone who lived her life on social media. Unless those posts were removed, it appears there was no activity post wise since Aug. 9. IMO, this could be a small sign that she was mentally struggling. If someone knows of posts she made after Aug. 9, please let me know.

There are posts on Facebook, just not public. Before it became a legacy account, some posts were removed. No clue who did that. Edited

This is actually a good point. I'm thankful she did in this case, as I'm betting it ruined his plans for the cover up. If I put myself in the "friends" shoes, there is no way I'm calling the police after a couple of hours missing. Is there more to her story?

Exactly!!

Yes, he did confess. Partially. And they needed to find out where the babies bodies were. Is it really too much for you to see how this went down?
When did LE lie? Source, please.
so LE would lie and say he confessed when he never did

that is strange??

How easy is it to move a MLM business like Thrive to another state? Especially when your whole down line is around you and you have been doing training, meetings, etc.? How does a move impact that kind of business? In a divorce, he would not have been required to pay for that house mortgage. Was she making enough with Thrive to stay there? What would have happened with going in all the free trips, business trips because now we are dealing with custody issues?

BBM. That all depends on the parameters of the divorce decree. I know plenty of men, my husband included, who had to pay the ex's mortgage until she re-married or her financial circumstances otherwise changed.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but with this, I’m convinced you either must be a troll or his mother, or both.

The ignorance in this statement is breathtaking.
Exactly!!
Yes, she probably had more knowledge about DV and affairs and who knows what. I assume that she told police this and that is why they reacted so quickly or maybe LE had knowledge from other visits to the home.

His interview reminded me of Susan Smith trying to cry in front of the camera and ask who ever took her sons to bring them back. I watched her and watched the father and it was obvious he was in pain. She was faking and I thought then something is seriously wrong here. She did it. CW smile didn't bother me although I did think Oh my God he just smiled. It was a nervous smile. There are times when you can watch someone and just know that what you are seeing is off and his behavior during the interview was way off. When he was charged I thought there's a girlfriend somewhere. We now know that everything he said in the interview was a lie so now anything he says should be considered a lie until proven otherwise. There is no reason to believe anything coming from his mouth.

but it appears that some are saying definitely that is confession is a lie, that he killed three people

so folks really think when a married person is asked if they are having affair most say I sure am ?

we do not at this point have any proof that he is a chronic liar.

what we know now based on public information that he lied , initially, about committing murder and having an affair

not sure if chroncity is indicated when we are discussing murder and affairs

There are obvious lies and inconsistencies in the affidavit, but I don't think we've seen an actual written confession, have we? I also believe there is some truth in what he said. Either way, I think he murdered 4 people and destroyed many, many lives, including his own.

@Natusry & @CARISS There was confusion initially in MSM over "confession" The ambiguity came about because he hadn't actually made a confession to the entire crime, just part of it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper