CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read that magazine spread that LeVel did? It described her as "the caretaker, but then she decided to take care of herself first"....and see what she has accomplished! (Seriously, go look).

I think THRIVE targets women with low self esteem and promises them big financial success if only they will start thinking about success and themselves first. SW may have thrown off one form of control (her husband and her family) for another (the company).

I'm not sure if they are consciously looking to target women with low self esteem, or if that's a side effect of them targeting SAHMs and women who have significantly reduced their time at a paying job to look after their children. I know Avon (not quite the same as these new MLM schemes but there are similarities) hang out at my local soft play centre, and even drive round our estate looking out for mums with small children to target (I know because they approached me a couple of times while I was out pushing my pushchair with my two little kids in).

Its very easy to lose sight of yourself and end up neglecting yourself to take care of your family as a SAHM, you lose a big part of your identity if you have always worked, and suddenly rather than being a person in your own right some people just see you as being so-and-so's mum. I know not every SAHM feels like that, there are many who thrive (no pun intended) on it, but in my experience, it's not uncommon. I've never been tempted by the MLMs myself, but I can see how others get sucked in. And with people who are as into it as Shanann seems to have been, their devotion does appear almost cult like.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when CW arrived home on Monday to let Officer Coonrod and NU into the house to check on SW. I bet he was sweating bullets.

Officer Coonrod got the call at 1:40pm, (s)he arrived at the scene (we don't know how long it took to arrive on scene), got briefed by NU, checked doors and windows, then called CW to get the garage code, then CW arrived and let Coonrod in to look for SW and the girls, didn't find them there, but did locate SW's car, cell phone, purse, wallet, and medication. Whatever CW said or did, it concerned Coonrod enough that he called for assistance from Detective Baumhover, who arrived at 2:35pm.

Again, I wish we had a videotape of that. If we are lucky, it was captured on the officer's bodycam and we will get to see it.

By your own logic you're now saying that if he also killed the kids, how he was treated by them is a mitigating factor.

we're heading down the rabbit-hole again.

Out of interest what forums did you do before Crime Dadvocate?

Not the kids. The are in no way to blame. IMO

JOOC how did they know where to hone in on? That he had done anything on company property. Maybe because of the time he showed up for work? He was dirty?
I don't know this to be fact, but I am of the assumption that LE was very suspicious of CW from Day 1, and contacted his employer, who may have been able to provide GPS tracking information for his company-owned truck. Even during his television interviews, you could hear the K9's barking like crazy throughout, leading me to believe that they caught scent of the deadly violence that had occurred there. LE knew CW was full of it immediately, IMO.

Welcome Carolina,

Would you not be surprised if there were multiple infidelities too either?

Having gone through the repeated lies, I'm heading that way now.
Wouldn't be surprised if he's had a few flings. Plus if as per affidavit, he's been having this current affair w colleague, that could poss mean it's less than 6 months. ( I believe Anadarko is a relatively new job.)

I wonder how people will feel - those who are really focussed on her - if it turns out she's just one of many over a couple of years.
Good chance CW is a repeat cheater. As a counselor once told me. "If he cheated on you once, don't be surprised when he does it again."

I'm going to IMO this as I don't recall where I saw the post about all the work she was doing in the home but she made a list and I wonder wth Chris was doing while she was doing everything.
The partial list was:
Laundry
Scrubbing the kitchen floor
Making dinner
Feeding the kids
Bathing the kids
Going thru several weeks of mail
There was more that I can't recall and this was all after her return from a trip. IMO

Agree, what DID CW help with around the house??

All of the things that she accomplished (IMO) doesnt mean that she 'wore the pants' in the family.... it means she was a do-er, a go getter, getting things done that NEED done.

Her (AND his, also) involvement with HLM doesnt bother me an iota. Everyone has jobs that sometime interfere with your domestic life. Life isn't all sunshine & roses (cliche). ..
But it sure looked like (IMO) Shanann was doing the very best she could with what she had. With the MLM she could sometimes work from home. Spend needed time with the girls. She seemed like a loving Mom, good at her job, and more than likely a supportive partner in marriage. Win/Win in my eyes.

Oh, what?? Poor CW felt not enough attention was spent on him?? Well, buck the F up, Buttercup!! I'm sure Shanann didn't get the attention she needed/wanted sometimes! She certainly fluffed her d-bag husband up on Social Media to fill his Narcissistic/ Sociopathic needs.
Shanann was and tried to be a light for her family. She F-ing TRIED!
Just look at what she accomplished while having Fibromyalgia & Lupus (both debilitating on there own!!)
I apologize, but I'm just so steaming mad!!!

Do you know how many men would be given their left nut to have Shanann for a wife???

I've got to not be here for awhile.

Been a member too long to let myself get banned for VERY NASTY WORDS that are at the tips of my fingers.
Thoughts and Prayers of healing warmth to Shanann & Bella & Celeste's family in the dark days ahead. ♡

Are you saying CW is not guilty of murder? Would you like to debate that?

I believe he killed his wife. I haven’t seen conclusive evidence that he killed the two children. I know what he did afterwards makes him look guilty. But I would not bet my life on it.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when CW arrived home on Monday to let Officer Coonrod and NU into the house to check on SW. I bet he was sweating bullets.

Officer Coonrod got the call at 1:40pm, (s)he arrived at the scene (we don't know how long it took to arrive on scene), got briefed by NU, checked doors and windows, then called CW to get the garage code, then CW arrived and let Coonrod in to look for SW and the girls, didn't find them there, but did locate SW's car, cell phone, purse, wallet, and medication. Whatever CW said or did, it concerned Coonrod enough that he called for assistance from Detective Baumhover, who arrived at 2:35pm.

Again, I wish we had a videotape of that. If we are lucky, it was captured on the officer's bodycam and we will get to see it.
I'd like to see an EKG of CWs through that little trip through the murder house.

Do we know who found the phone between the cushions?

I don't know this to be fact, but I am of the assumption that LE was very suspicious of CW from Day 1, and contacted his employer, who may have been able to provide GPS tracking information for his company-owned truck. Even during his television interviews, you could hear the K9's barking like crazy throughout, leading me to believe that they caught scent of the deadly violence that had occurred there. LE knew CW was full of it immediately, IMO.
Thanks, I hadn't thought of the obvious probability that his truck was tracked by GPS. That's probably what was used to focus the drone on that particular tank pad.

Now that would be telling.

Agree, what DID CW help with around the house??

All of the things that she accomplished (IMO) doesnt mean that she 'wore the pants' in the family.... it means she was a do-er, a go getter, getting things done that NEED done.

Her (AND his, also) involvement with HLM doesnt bother me an iota. Everyone has jobs that sometime interfere with your domestic life. Life isn't all sunshine & roses (cliche). ..
But it sure looked like (IMO) Shanann was doing the very best she could with what she had. With the MLM she could sometimes work from home. Spend needed time with the girls. She seemed like a loving Mom, good at her job, and more than likely a supportive partner in marriage. Win/Win in my eyes.

Oh, what?? Poor CW felt not enough attention was spent on him?? Well, buck the F up, Buttercup!! I'm sure Shanann didn't get the attention she needed/wanted sometimes! She certainly fluffed her d-bag husband up on Social Media to fill his Narcissistic/ Sociopathic needs.
Shanann was and tried to be a light for her family. She F-ing TRIED!
Just look at what she accomplished while having Fibromyalgia & Lupus (both debilitating on there own!!)
I apologize, but I'm just so steaming mad!!!

Do you know how many men would be given their left nut to have Shanann for a wife???

I've got to not be here for awhile.

Been a member too long to let myself get banned for VERY NASTY WORDS that are at the tips of my fingers.
Thoughts and Prayers of healing warmth to Shanann & Bella & Celeste's family in the dark days ahead. ♡

I hear you and I agree. He was a lucky man and he didn't appreciate it and threw it all away.
She was a hard worker and did her best and I am angry as well at the posts trying to put her down in an effort to bring CW up. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member