CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Shanann going into the children's rooms to check on them is easily possible, without her worrying about waking them.

I think a lot of children would sleep through someone walking in their room...how do parents put presents from Santa at the bottom of the bed every year if you can't tiptoe into the room without waking the child?

And, Shanann's just been away from her babies for a whole weekend. She didn't get to say goodnight to them, so I can easily imagine her tiptoe into the room, check the covers on them, pick up a teddy that's fallen out of bed in the night, and gently whisper "I love you" before leaving the room, and feeling safe and secure to fall asleep herself knowing her babies are safely tucked up in bed and having sweet dreams.
Possible too, but who puts Santa present at the bottom of a child’s bed? Not snarky, seriously asking.
I just commented about my own son having a sixth sent (not really) so I break my back trying to sneak in and out to check on him. So for while, I just use the “baby” monitor.

Whatever his maniacal reason was to place the phone in the couch, I'm convinced he did the stashing, believing that somehow he'd be able to destroy it before anyone caught onto him. If there's a way to commit murder correctly, he surely did it all wrong.

Yes he certainly did.

Also I think it was member Carson who had a very credible theory for that one - he's planning to take the phone, ensuring it's tracked via tower to a an airport/train station etc

TBH IDK if he's that smart but it is possible he was planning to later stage a - she has left me etc

It's a very strange case and we're not going to know how far ahead it's been pre-planned , hours or days etc

someone just looking to say the opposite of anyone that posts without any experience

do we know anyone experiences or knowledge

Hey there, not following what you’re saying, would you mind trying to reword?

She was a caring, loving, doting mother. I think the first thing she did after removing her shoes and setting her purse and luggage down was go up and check in on her babies.

I like to think I’m a caring loving mother, but if my husband told me when I got in late at night that the kids had been unsettled, missing me, but he had managed to finally get them to sleep, I’d probably not risk waking them and just leave them (knowing that they’d likely be in my bed with me anyway in an hour or two).

Although apparently a neighbour heard the dog making an unusual wailing sound - sorry, I can’t remember where it was published. I guess a dog is harder to strangle

It’s possible too that the dog disappearing along with the family would look suspicious. Would they take the dog along to visit one of her friends since that was his story?

For those that believe his story that they had an emotional conversation or fight on her return:

Why no signs of a fight at the house?

I think there had to have been a struggle, but not necessarily a fight. If it happened on the bed, the "signs" would be limited, (vs. lamps knocked over, holes in the wall and that sort of thing). I can't get his statement of "It was quick" out of my head. :(

Surprise and overpowering

Exactly . And the best time to do that is when a victim is at their most defenceless.

Your hands, a pillow or other bedding if he wanted to & full male body weight in restraint- we're talking seconds
Neighbours do not need to hear a thing, house doesn't need to get trashed leaving signs for LE

I think when he told her she for the first time knew it was for real. His term emotional fits in here...

...She had an intense response to this. Per her daily declarations that he is her rock, the sunshine of her life, being incapable of living without him , having the bestest husband ,and greatest father in the world , the best life one could imagine BECAUSE of him .

These are her belief systems.
I don’t believe his version of events - that SW killed her kids in a rage - but I think you make an interesting point about her potential reaction to him leaving her. She is dependent on him practically and emotionally, and her career success is built on the image of their perfect family. So maybe there was a heated exchange that spiralled out of control, rather than a cold, calculated disposal of an entire family. Just something to consider

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s possible too that the dog disappearing along with the family would look suspicious. Would they take the dog along to visit one of her friends since that was his story?
Probably not - but I doubt CW considered this given how many other clues he inadvertently left behind

I know this is a really weird question. But what happens to the home and personal belongings in cases like this.
Is SW family in charge of selling things and or returning things (the Lexus) or is CW family in charge.
Do you sell all the clothes do you throw things away. The house now sits empty full of belongings for people whom are no longer here.
I know weird question.
I was watching a video on SW FB talking about the new fridge they just bought and just thought hum what happens to everything now.

I believe this was an event that spiraled out of control after a heated argument. I see more reason for her to spiral than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000