Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confused as to why #CWfanclub always used into any comment about the possibility of SW having a motive.
First this is a tragedy no matter who was killed by whom on all levels, so words used to mock others opinions that are seeking the truth by taunting them as #fanclub is just bullying.
Second SW was human. She was not a super power savior that was an angelic presence on earth. She has qualities that are good and bad. It is tragic she is gone. We should be able to discuss as adults her motives or perhaps indicative signs that seem amiss with her to find the truth. We know CW killed her so her death will get justice however the girls need a voice. We should be able to look at the investigation of their death without being accused of bullying SW. No one wants to slander SW. She posted videos that the children seem uncomfortable in. Is it not fair to discuss that?
Third If SW projected a fake happiness on social media it is reasonable to ask why. Was she fooled and clueless passionately in love? Was she depressed? Was she happy and ready to move on? Was it to sell product? Was it for attention?
Lastly If you are worried about justice then it seems you would want the entire story heard. It seems we would maintain a safe forum for verified insiders. Maybe I am just thinking as adults conversations can be had without belittling others or being so snarky our moderators fight a hard battle to keep forum up.
May I ask what are the chances that CW murdered his children are in your estimation from the evidence we have to date?

Confused as to why #CWfanclub always used into any comment about the possibility of SW having a motive.
First this is a tragedy no matter who was killed by whom on all levels, so words used to mock others opinions that are seeking the truth by taunting them as #fanclub is just bullying.
Second SW was human. She was not a super power savior that was an angelic presence on earth. She has qualities that are good and bad. It is tragic she is gone. We should be able to discuss as adults her motives or perhaps indicative signs that seem amiss with her to find the truth. We know CW killed her so her death will get justice however the girls need a voice. We should be able to look at the investigation of their death without being accused of bullying SW. No one wants to slander SW. She posted videos that the children seem uncomfortable in. Is it not fair to discuss that?
Third If SW projected a fake happiness on social media it is reasonable to ask why. Was she fooled and clueless passionately in love? Was she depressed? Was she happy and ready to move on? Was it to sell product? Was it for attention?
Lastly If you are worried about justice then it seems you would want the entire story heard. It seems we would maintain a safe forum for verified insiders. Maybe I am just thinking as adults conversations can be had without belittling others or being so snarky our moderators fight a hard battle to keep forum up.
Bravo!!!

Just like we do with kids to help them get some self esteem on the first day of school when they are frightened. Except she was trying to instill confidence in a grown man.

We don't know if SW was trying to instill confidence in CW - that's purely an opinion.

Which is exactly why IMO is included on every single post I make.

I see "IMO" in your signature, but without looking at your signature your posts read as fact.

<modsnip - removed quoted post and direct response to it>I did say on one post that I believe there are people who are waiting for more information to make up their mind and there are people who seem to be CW supporters. What I meant by that is people who seem to have their mind made up that SW is guilty (therefore supporting his story) of the murders just like those of us who have our minds made up at this point that CW is guilty, so maybe we should be called SW supporters if that's fair. I didn't mean to offend anyone or insinute other ideas shouldn't be posted here. I don't think any of us should take it personal. If I strongly believe CW is guilty and someone else thinks SW is, they are obviously going to disagree with my posts and vice versa.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask what are the chances you think CW murdered his children? I am not understanding where the idea of a plea deal coming in tomorrow has come from?

I don’t know what the chances are. I am open to different possibilities right now, and hope we will learn more about what happened that tragic morning.

Here’s my previous post to answer the second part of your question:

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44

I haven't seen any bullying on here. I also wouldn't call anyone seriously exploring his version of events a 'fan' either. And none of us are saying that SW was a saint.

I have watched quite a few of SW's videos and IMO they don't mean diddly to the actual case. I believe @katydid23 said it best on a previous thread:
You do realize that these videos you saw were ALL made for a specific purpose, right? These videos that you described were all 'work' videos made by SW, in order to ADVERTISE her Thrive lifestyle.

These videos were not 'real life.' You did not get a snippet of their reality. The rest of her day and night did not look exactly like her few minutes of live streaming.

She was DIRECTING those work commercials. When directing a commercial, one orders others around. They set the stage and direct the movements and activities. That's why all you see is her 'directing' everyone.

The rest of the day/night would be her doing the things that you described above----playing with her girls, talking with her husband and fixing their meals, driving them to play dates, etc etc. She didn't film everything, just what she needed for her work content.
And IIRC, arguing over these videos is generally what has led to these threads being shut down.

Maybe a series of 2 or 3 extramarital APs will come out with lurid details, like they have for CW.
Ok maybe they will . I don’t believe every bad thing I have read about CW. I don’t SW having unconfirmed rumors circulated like he did. To me that helps nothing. I don’t believe every bad thing about her, we have no proof of HIV or steroids. Yet it is discussed regularly. That’s fine. It’s a theory. But if the possibility of her baby being not his or her faking lupus is discussed it is bashing right?

I don’t know what the chances are. I am open to different possibilities right now, and hope we will learn more about what happened that tragic morning.

Here’s my previous post to answer the second part of your question:

Found Deceased - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #44
Thank you. My I ask what you think points to CW's guilt for the murders of the children? And, second, do you think CW would have continued to let his own parents and sister worry forever about not knowing what happened to their grandchildren? I cannot imagine the horror of living with that everyday.

Neither have I. Not once. I did say on one post that I believe there are people who are waiting for more information to make up their mind and there are people who seem to be CW supporters. What I meant by that is people who seem to have their mind made up that SW is guilty (therefore supporting his story) of the murders just like those of us who have our minds made up at this point that CW is guilty, so maybe we should be called SW supporters if that's fair. I didn't mean to offend anyone or insinute other ideas shouldn't be posted here. I don't think any of us should take it personal. If I strongly believe CW is guilty and someone else thinks SW is, they are obviously going to disagree with my posts and vice versa.
I don’t want others not to disagree bc closing communication will never get the answers. There are pieces of truths probably on both sides of the argument and hearing both sides can give whole picture

I don’t want others not to disagree bc closing communication will never get the answers. There are pieces of truths probably on both sides of the argument and gearing both sides can give whole picture
In furtherance of that idea, what do you personally think is the evidence that points to CW's guilt for the murders of the children?

I agree. How can he possibly plead to lesser charges?

The issues, as I see them, are, he's already admitted to murdering SW, and he said it was in a rage and JMO, he's said that because he wants to try to avoid first degree murder, after deliberation for SW's murder.

It's already known that Nico died because SW was murdered, and that CW dumped the bodies.

That leaves the matter of the murders of Celeste and Bella. I don't see any way he's going to be allowed to try to walk away from their murders.

If he admits he murdered the girls, he then has the problem in that this means he killed two victims under the age of 12, and he was in a position of trust, and at least two of his victims were murdered in the first degree, after deliberation, because if he killed a first victim in a rage, the others murders were committed after deliberation.

I don't feel sorry for him at all, I feel very sorry for his victims. He's created an incredible mess for himself, IMO.

I think the best he could do is pray for a plea deal, admit to all and accept LWOP in an attempt to avoid the death penalty, which is on the table, as it hasn't been announced yet whether it will be used in this case, but if it is, and he goes to trial, that's what he will face.

JMO.

Ok maybe they will . I don’t believe every bad thing I have read about CW. I don’t SW having unconfirmed rumors circulated like he did. To me that helps nothing. I don’t believe every bad thing about her, we have no proof of HIV or steroids. Yet it is discussed regularly. That’s fine. It’s a theory. But if the possibility of her baby being not his or her faking lupus is discussed it is bashing right?
BBM
Ah yes, I do recall that last week wildflower@ also speculated that SW's pregnancy was faked or a "prank" test kit OR that CW was not the father.
So are you saying that SW faked her illness and that CW might not have been the father of Baby Nico, even though he was all excited about the "little peanut"?
MOO.

In furtherance of that idea, what do you personally think is the evidence that points to CW's guilt for the murders of the children?

This is the trouble

All of this wild speculation, but not a single point of circumstantial evidence that ties her to the crime.

The only piece of evidence is her husbands wholly unreliable statement, which won't be subjected to cross.

I don't understand your post. No, SW having HIV or taking steroids is not discussed here regularly.

Yes, IMO spreading "possibilities" about the murdered lady not having CW's baby, despite his own reactions showing pleasure at her pregnancy.....and yes, accusing her, oh I mean just mentioning a "possibility" that she faked her lupus....yes, I would consider that victim bashing. But I am not a moderator. IMO

Last edited:
I don't understand your post. No, SW having HIV or taking steroids is not discussed here regularly.

Yes, IMO spreading "possibilities" about the murdered lady not having CW's baby, despite his own reactions showing pleasure at her pregnancy.....and yes, accusing her, oh I mean just mentioning a "possibility" that she faked her lupus....yes, I would consider that victim bashing. IMO
I added a comma to break up my thoughts but yo break it up additionally
I do not want SW having unconfirmed rumors circulated in media.
I do not believe everything bad I read about her.
There are discussions of CW having HIV and Steriod rage as a motive theory daily .

Unless she was just praising him like that, to try and build his confidence, make him feel better about himself.

She had just taken her girls to NC for 5 weeks, without her husband. So she wasn't all that dependent upon him.

People have said that she was the controlling one, the one who took the reins in the relationship.

She was the one who took charge of things. When she returned home at the end of 5 weeks, she said the mail was piled up, for her to open. That says a lot, in my opinion. He left a lot of decisions to her, it appears.

Why would he open her mail? She probably gets a lot from her biz .That gets her on plenty of mailing lists as well. She should be the one who decides which mail she wants and which should be circular filed

This is the trouble

All of this wild speculation, but not a single point of circumstantial evidence that ties her to the crime.

The only piece of evidence is her husbands wholly unreliable statement, which won't be subjected to cross.

Has he taken a plea deal ? Why won’t he be subjected to cross ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme