Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly agree, Tippy. I want the truth known as well, whatever that may be.
I’m baffled by the inability of some to look at all possibilities in this case.
I know some will argue they have all the information they need, or list the reasons why what they believe is “right,” but the fact is, there is a lot we still do not know.

Speaking for myself, while I definitely have a strong opinion right now based on what I know, I'm willing to hear more at trial. I would like to see forensic evidence, text or emails, medical records, computer searches, anything other than social media videos or comments from FB users who claim to have inside knowledge. Interpretting her videos/personality/mental state/health can go either way. Everyone can have a different opinion on them, even experts. It's not like I WANT CW to be a murderer or I DON'T want SW to be a murderer but right now my head, heart and gut are telling me CW did all of this. Right now, I'm just unable to change the way I feel about this. Maybe a slew of evidence at trial can change my mind - if it exists.

I've always assumed that her indifference to his whiny statements on separating is what set him off. OK, then leave, but sorry Chris I have to work in the morning, and I've been working all weekend so just leave and shut the door, please.

I can see that for sure. She's the stronger one, he resents her for that. He wants her to suffer like he has and her indifference is wholly infuriating to him. He showed her though didn't he, he took away everything she loved with all her heart and soul and then murdered her in a torturous and highly personal manner. All IMO

I've always assumed that her indifference to his whiny statements on separating is what set him off. OK, then leave, but sorry Chris I have to work in the morning, and I've been working all weekend so just leave and shut the door, please.

It is interesting how people "hear" different things. I hear her being totally dependant on him being there.

It is the statements like

You are my rock

You are the best

You take care of me

You are the best father

You saved my life

I could never live without you

etc etc

it just made me think that she might feel as if things might not be all that good if he left?

but that is just my take

those kind of statements make me think of like dependence - but that might just be me.

just mo tho

At this point, I think it's a possibility she killed the babies, but I think it's more likely that he killed the babies. Like I said before, I haven't given the monitor /turning blue statement as much attention as others have. IMO I don't think it proves or disproves who killed the babies.

JMO

It kind of does play into proving who killed the babies. If she was blue, then unless she had been killed hours previously, she was still alive, and could have been revived.

It kind of does play into proving who killed the babies. If she was blue, then unless she had been killed hours previously, she was still alive, and could have been revived.

IMO what he said doesn't prove or disprove anything. Maybe he saw something on the monitor - we don't know. Either way he was either lying or that was his interpretation of what he saw or thought he saw. It doesn't prove or disprove who's responsible.
JMO

It is interesting how people "hear" different things. I hear her being totally dependant on him being there.

You are my rock

You are the best

You take care of me

You are the best father

You saved my life

etc etc

it just made me think that she might feel as if things might not be all that good if he left?

but that is just my take

those kind of statements make me think of like dependence - but that might just be me.

just mo tho

Unless she was just praising him like that, to try and build his confidence, make him feel better about himself.

She had just taken her girls to NC for 5 weeks, without her husband. So she wasn't all that dependent upon him.

People have said that she was the controlling one, the one who took the reins in the relationship.

She was the one who took charge of things. When she returned home at the end of 5 weeks, she said the mail was piled up, for her to open. That says a lot, in my opinion. He left a lot of decisions to her, it appears.

I can see that for sure. She's the stronger one, he resents her for that. He wants her to suffer like he has and her indifference is wholly infuriating to him. He showed her though didn't he, he took away everything she loved with all her heart and soul and then murdered her in a torturous and highly personal manner. All IMO

Again interesting

I do not see all this strength

I see from her posts a young lady who believes she could not have survivied without him

that he is her rock

her foundation

the entity that keeps everything anchored

an inability to go on without him

etc etc

just mo but generally speaking those are not independent belief systems

imo they tend to be more dependant and scared to not have that rock underneath them - sounds imo more petrified about losing the foundation than being able to stand up without that foundation there. More wobbly than strong but that is just my take and it is fine for others to have different notions.

it is just mo

Unless she was just praising him like that, to try and build his confidence, make him feel better about himself.

She had just taken her girls to NC for 5 weeks, without her husband. So she wasn't all that dependent upon him.

People have said that she was the controlling one, the one who took the reins in the relationship.

She was the one who took charge of things. When she returned home at the end of 5 weeks, she said the mail was piled up, for her to open. That says a lot, in my opinion. He left a lot of decisions to her, it appears.

To me, the mail piled up and all the things she had to do when she got home that she listed on SM makes him look helpless, not helpful and almost like he was just house-sitting while she was away with the girls. IMO.

You are my rock

You are the best

You take care of me

You are the best father

You saved my life

etc etc

but that is just my take

just mo tho

I agree, Lila. From your posts I can see you are intuitive and insightful into human behavior. Perhaps you have some psychological knowledge. I do as well, and many things in Shannan’s words and actions have caused me to seriously consider her culpability in this crime. MOO

In viewing SW in entirety - it's very apparent that she "promoted" everybody she loves-- and CW received an extra dose of praise. We also know she had a successful life before CW and I believe she wouldn't skip a beat without CW by her side and dragging her down. MOO

Again interesting

I do not see all this strength

I see from her posts a young lady who believes she could not have survivied without him

that he is her rock

her foundation

the entity that keeps everything anchored

an inability to go on without him

etc etc

just mo but generally speaking those are not independent belief systems

imo they tend to be more dependant and scared to not have that rock underneath them - sounds imo more petrified about losing the foundation than being able to stand up without that foundation there. More wobbly than strong but that is just my take and it is fine for others to have different notions.

it is just mo

Who is the dependent one?

When she went on her 5 week trip, she made him 5 weeks worth of meals, to keep in the freezer so he could eat them while she was gone.

She chose and bought all his clothes.

She opened the mail and evidently dealt with the bills and the correspondence.

Their social circle was based upon her large group of friends and coworkers.

She was the one who moved to Colorado from NC, and he eventually followed.

This was his FIRST serious relationship. She was much more experienced as she had a brief marriage when she as young.

So I really do not agree that she was this dependent weak female, that would wilt and die without her rock.

I think she would have been just fine.

You are my rock

You are the best

You take care of me

You are the best father

You saved my life

etc etc

but that is just my take

just mo tho
When I watch her FB videos, I always have to keep in mind that she is a saleswoman, trying to sell a product.

BBM. I don't really get how on one hand she's supposed to be the controlling dominant one but on the other she's a weak woman who just can't live without him. Which is it?

I forgot to quote, but someone a few pages ago said something about Shanann's SM portrayal of her fake "perfect life" being part of the reason they think CW's story is plausible.

First of all, Shanann did not in any sense of the word portray a perfect life, that is flat out incorrect. She very obviously posted videos and shared stories of her life that were quite spontaneous and authentic, that were FAR from perfect. She openly shared her struggles with her health struggles, the girls having tantrums and getting into trouble, she even posted videos of her responses to the girls and Chris that were definitely not perfect, as we now are plainly aware of because people are shredding her character because of them and using them as evidence that she could totally be a murderer.

Did she over-share her life on social media? Yes, I can see why most would think that. Did she go overboard with her positivity and sales-y stuff? Sure. Did she not always respond in the most compassionate, loving and thoughtful manner to her family in a few live videos? Yeah, I can see that. Was she possibly over dramatic about a nut allergy situation at her in-laws house? Yes.

But is any of that even minor evidence that she could go so far as to revengefully strangle BOTH her precious, sleeping little girls in a split second moment after a conversation about infidelity and divorce that she had already speculated was happening? Absolutely not. IMO, it defies literally all logic and reason, plus requires that you disregard the laundry list of circumstantial evidence that we already know of CW's guilt, even without knowing even half of the full body of evidence.

Most of us who are completely convinced of CW guilt in killing all of them aren't here because we aren't open to the alternative, or are just blindly clinging to our beliefs because we just don't like him or think Shanann was just so perfect. Most of us have considered it, have thought it through, explored the possibility, and used critical thinking to decide that the charges against him, that still stand even after a full investigation, are correct and that Shanann actually is just as much of an innocent victim as the three children that also lost their lives that night.

RE: There's already plenty of evidence that's available that says he killed them all

can you link some of this evidence I have not seen anything? TY
Have a look at the sticky by Gitana, post#2 at the beginning of this thread.
She explains the wealth of evidence against him. Plus of course there is the additional evidence that the charges were based on, that we are not privy to as yet.

<modsnip - removed quoted post and direct response to it> hypothetically, why would the DA offer a plea deal to lesser charges at this point in time if he had a strong case against CW?

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to quote, but someone a few pages ago said something about Shanann's SM portrayal of her fake "perfect life" being part of the reason they think CW's story is plausible.

First of all, Shanann did not in any sense of the word portray a perfect life, that is flat out incorrect. She very obviously posted videos and shared stories of her life that were quite spontaneous and authentic, that were FAR from perfect. She openly shared her struggles with her health struggles, the girls having tantrums and getting into trouble, she even posted videos of her responses to the girls and Chris that were definitely not perfect, as we now are plainly aware of because people are shredding her character because of them and using them as evidence that she could totally be a murderer.

Did she over-share her life on social media? Yes, I can see why most would think that. Did she go overboard with her positivity and sales-y stuff? Sure. Did she not always respond in the most compassionate, loving and thoughtful manner to her family in a few live videos? Yeah, I can see that. Was she possibly over dramatic about a nut allergy situation at her in-laws house? Yes.

But is any of that even minor evidence that she could go so far as to revengefully strangle BOTH her precious, sleeping little girls in a split second moment after a conversation about infidelity and divorce that she had already speculated was happening? Absolutely not. IMO, it defies literally all logic and reason, plus requires that you disregard the laundry list of circumstantial evidence that we already know of CW's guilt, even without knowing even half of the full body of evidence.

Most of us who are completely convinced of CW guilt in killing all of them aren't here because we aren't open to the alternative, or are just blindly clinging to our beliefs because we just don't like him or think Shanann was just so perfect. Most of us have considered it, have thought it through, explored the possibility, and used critical thinking to decide that the charges against him, that still stand even after a full investigation, are correct and that Shanann actually is just as much of an innocent victim as the three children that also lost their lives that night.

Great post. ITA. I don't think anyone thinks SW was a saint. She's just a normal average wife, mother and human being like all of us are. I have seen nothing disturbing or questionable on any of her videos other than there were a lot of them and IMO she spent way too much time on social media in general. I think that about everyone though. I say the same to my own adult children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro