Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW confessed to killing his wife and unborn son. He also confessed to disposing and concealing all 4 of them. It's very likely he will be convicted and justice will be served for doing so.

At this point, the courts haven't proven who's responsible for killing their 2 young daughters. No matter how likely it is that their father is responsible for killing all of them it has not been proven yet and that is a fact. Out of respect for the 2 girls, their family and friends I want their killer known. I think they deserve that even if it takes looking at all angles to come up with who their killer is.
jmo

I wholeheartedly agree, Tippy. I want the truth known as well, whatever that may be.
I’m baffled by the inability of some to look at all possibilities in this case.
I know some will argue they have all the information they need, or list the reasons why what they believe is “right,” but the fact is, there is a lot we still do not know.

The threads that are stickies have lots of information to get you updated.

Been following pretty closely - there is nothing that has been published that there is any evidence that proves he killed the children.

At the same time IMO there has been no forensic info released that says she did not kill the children.

If there is something I missed (possible) would be interested in learning about it

The only thing we have are very strange actions. Hipaa/autopsies.

We are allowing discussion of the defense put forward by CW's legal team

He committed murder. He acknowledged such. I just can not come up with a reason for saying what he said happened other than that is what happened per the only facts we have at this time.

People all the the time talk about people snapping - yet for some reason in this case a person who just learned that her rock is leaving, is in love with someone else might have a seriously intense impulsive response.

Being high strung is not victim bashing. She was high strung. In the narration of the video recently posted she described wild mood swings. That is not victim bashing - that is a fact based on her self report.

She described long history of feeling rejected. Being alone. Learning that she is back to being alone again might very well be an emotional issue for a high strung individual that suffers with intense mood swings. That is not a character flaw.

Turning that into victim bashing makes mental issues a personal flaw. She had problems with interpersonal relationships - per her self report. She described being down a lot. That is mood stuff. Mood stuff is not bashing.

I am confident many here have read other information on line (some could be accurate IMO there are a lot of reports that fit with some issues). That will come out - maybe. Again, empathy should be the response - not bashing posters that are open to other possibilities.

I was stunned when the confession came out -- for days they had erroneously been reporting that he confessed to killing everyone. I am fair however. In much the same way I can ponder if his steroid abuse did not result in him losing it , I am open to possibility that she too, lost it that night. In fact, at this point that is only "report" we have.

I just can not grasp the notion that the world will think better of me if I "only" killed my wife and "only" did horrible things with the remains.
If SW had suspected an affair for some time and was so "high strung", why are there no reports of big fights between them leading up to the murders? She may have been bossy, but there's really no evidence that she was obsessive over him either. Why did she leave him alone for weeks to visit family in NC if she was so insecure and jealous? She had her ups and downs but I haven't seen any evidence of her being an insecure, jealous or vindictive type of person either. There just isn't any evidence that we know of so far that she would have reacted in a murderous rage if he told her he wanted out.

They wouldn't have charged him with five counts of first degree murder without a mountain of evidence. I can imagine the investigators were able to piece together most of what happened just based on the crime scene at the house and looking at SW's body even without having to wait for the autopsy report. Just looking at her hands/nails and the rest of her body would have told them a great deal about what really happened.

And whether you think he murdered all of them or not, he was clearly stupid enough to think he could actually get away with it and that he wouldn't be the prime suspect in their disappearances, so it's not fair to use his stupidity as evidence of his innocence in killing the girls either. MOO

So you possibly believe him when he says that she killed the babies, but don't believe him when he says he saw Bella turn blue?

At this point, I think it's a possibility she killed the babies, but I think it's more likely he killed the babies. Like I said before, I haven't given the monitor /turning blue statement as much attention as others have. IMO I don't think it proves or disproves who killed the babies.

JMO

Last edited:
Been following pretty closely - there is nothing that has been published that there is any evidence that proves he killed the children.

At the same time IMO there has been no forensic info released that says she did not kill the children.

If there is something I missed (possible) would be interested in learning about it

The only thing we have are very strange actions. Hipaa/autopsies.
What's strange about autopsies? I already corrected your posts on the description of LE regarding CW's affair, and on your error in saying that CW acknowledged murdering SW. The proof of the boyfriend hasn't been posted by you, I am waiting on that. I really do suggest you look at the threads others have recommended to you.

I wholeheartedly agree, Tippy. I want the truth known as well, whatever that may be.
I’m baffled by the inability of some to look at all possibilities in this case.
I know some will argue they have all the information they need, or list the reasons why what they believe is “right,” but the fact is, there is a lot we still do not know.

I think the media reporting everything wrong is the reason. For five days the news - globally- yelled he confessed to killing everyone.

For most folks "confessions" are pretty intense.

Everyone is ignoring LE never reported he changed anything - because he did not.

And then it mutated into the defense is playing all these games with the autopsy stuff. Hey that is the game. BUT the judge is involved - I do not think a judge would dance like that.

So it does seem like there might just might be something about the autopsies that are beneficial for the defense no?

I think all relationships have impacts on us. She had per her self report conflicted relationship with her boyfriend, a cluster of friends per self report, a marriage that ended in divorce shortly after being married and now.

That is not victim bashing. That is a review of facts as stated by the victim.

Those of us more open to other notions are not writing the narrative - we are taking into consideration the facts that we now know.

That does not translate into taking a side. There are no sides here. It is a horror. It is exploring what is in front of us now. That is the best we can do.

Posters that open to that, are not bad people. Posters open to other options are not fans. IMO they are people trying to make sense of a tragedy.

It has been strange watching threads turn into fan clubs - when people have different notions.

Trying to make sense of a tragedy is a very noble effort and should be applauded.

But to do so, by accusing
the victim of being an abusive mother, or of having Munchhausen syndrome, or of being a phony hypochondriac, or of being pregnant by another man, all with no credible evidence to claim such, is not such a noble endeavor.
JMO

At this point, I think it's a possibility she killed the babies, but I think it's more likely that he killed the babies. Like I said before, I haven't given the monitor /turning blue statement as much attention as others have. IMO I don't think it proves or disproves who killed the babies.

JMO
It kind of does, because it would mean Bella was still alive (or had been dead for many hours) and therefore Shan'ann didn't kill her.

The only way she could still be blue is if there was a ligature tied around her neck still choking her. CW didn't mention anything about Shan'ann applying a ligature.

MOO

At this point, I think it's a possibility she killed the babies, but I think it's more likely that he killed the babies. Like I said before, I haven't given the monitor /turning blue statement as much attention as others have. IMO I don't think it proves or disproves who killed the babies.

JMO

yeh that did not hit me as that big a deal -- he is lying - he said something else stupid.

Murderers lie.

How it works.

Cheating spouses lie when a spouse is murdered.

moo

He let them soak in the toxic crude for days, at least 3 days IIRC. Most likely crossing his fingers that more evidence would be destroyed. If he didn't want them in there, maybe he should have buried them in the shallow grave with their mom. There, only vultures, foxes, coyotes, rats, and other varmints could get at them, but at least they wouldn't have been desecrated in toxic crude. Nope, those tanks were seldom emptied, re AB, as it took months to fill them. He was pretty sure that it could be months before they were found, and longer if they did not clog the filters. IMO

UGH. It's so disgusting. I fully believe he put them there to destroy evidence. I cannot wrap my head around his suggestion that SW killed their girls. It's unfathomable and makes no sense to me. Getting home 3 hours late in the early morning, not feeling well, pregnant and clearly enamored with her children, just not happening. If I was pregnant and found out my husband wanted to separate or was having an affair, I would kick him out, I wouldn't strangle my children, they did nothing wrong and are victims of his betrayals as well. All IMO

Everyone is ignoring LE never reported he changed anything - because he did not.

BBM You don't know that, or, rather, please do link to any report that "he did not" change anything. Assuming you mean during interrogations, is that correct? Why would he specify that he would tell the truth after speaking to another person if he had already told the truth? He changed many items he had maintained in his media appearances, do you think LE did not call him on those lies during the interrogations?

Well, if the wife was just found dead, but your defense is that she killed the babies, and you over reacted, then it makes no sense to deny the affair. JMO

I may be wrong - I think the affair was denied earlier in the timeline.

The timeline IMO is very important.

It kind of does, because it would mean Bella was still alive (or had been dead for many hours) and therefore Shan'ann didn't kill her.
The only way she could still be blue is if there was a ligature tied around her neck still choking her. CW didn't mention anything about Shan'ann applying a ligature.
MOO
This is assuming you believe CW's "blue" story.

JMO

The cruelest irony of a murder is that the victims are stilled, voices stopped; while the murderer can kill more than once, sometimes strangling their voices over and over, and putting his own words in their silent mouths.

UGH. It's so disgusting. I fully believe he put them there to destroy evidence. I cannot wrap my head around his suggestion that SW killed their girls. It's unfathomable and makes no sense to me. Getting home 3 hours late in the early morning, not feeling well, pregnant and clearly enamored with her children, just not happening. If I was pregnant and found out my husband wanted to separate or was having an affair, I would kick him out, I wouldn't strangle my children, they did nothing wrong and are victims of his betrayals as well. All IMO
I've always assumed that her indifference to his whiny statements on separating is what set him off. OK, then leave, but sorry Chris I have to work in the morning, and I've been working all weekend so just leave and shut the door, please.

Another interesting point. The lady that claimed he was not interacting and has that picture to prove it.

He was on his cell.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads