Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long now till the sentencing and the closest we will probably ever get to the truth of that horrific night. Hopefully it will put an end to all the speculation, especially as to who is guilty and silence the doubters out there.
His guilty plea should have put an end to it, but here we are. Monday can't come soon enough for me. I'm sick of hearing what the people who raised this monster have to say. They're misinformed, misguided and repulsively spiteful. I look forward to hearing the victim impact statements and what the Judge has to say. Those are the words that will matter. MOO

You mean like borderline personality disorder? Narcissistic personality disorder? Having homicidal and suicidal ideation? Obsessive compulsive disorder? Munchausen Syndrome and Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy?

Hmm. Some who are railing about "armchair diagnoses" based on commonalities seen repeatedly in family annihilators and their families, (which we see repeated with the Watts clan), had ZERO problem with such diagnoses of an actual murder victim based on the state of her darn closets, speculation about innocuous home videos and gossipy innuendo and rumor.
I was talking about "armchair diagnosing" his mum. I'm unclear as to why we are discussing past armchair diagnoses of SW when as far as I'm aware this is no longer being discussed and have moved on from SW speculations of possible involvement.

I for one would hope that people are mature enough to draw a line under this and leave it where it belongs save any future disharmony.

All true. They cannot censor him against his will. He can receive mail. He can send mail. He can make phone calls. He could've told his family everything he wanted to during the 90 minutes he spoke with them.

He chose not to.

Along those lines, this may have been answered before but I haven't found it. Is there any possibility the visitor logs could be unsealed and released after sentencing? Or do sealed items stay sealed forever?

It would be interesting to know if he had any visitors and just chose to exclude his family, and if he had any psych professionals visit or evals done. Even if it was released, would the professionals be redacted as part of a HIPAA issue? Would it only show personal visitors?

His guilty plea should have put an end to it, but here we are. Monday can't come soon enough for me. I'm sick of hearing what the people who raised this monster have to say. They're misinformed, misguided and repulsively spiteful. I look forward to hearing the victim impact statements and what the Judge has to say. Those are the words that will matter. MOO
And for all of this, Shanaan’s parents will never get to see their precious daughter and grandchildren again. Never. Sometimes there is no justice.

I have a simple question, I was looking at something this morning, not here, and it said that CW's parents did not go to their wedding. Is that true does anyone know?
Yes.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/14/chris-watts-parents-blame-his-pregnant-wife-for-murders-of-family/
"Cindy and Ronnie didn’t attend her son and Shanaan’s wedding in 2012, they told ABC 11."

It's also reported in this video:
'Not a monster': Chris Watts' parents defend son who murdered family

Yes. The "shut that **** down" quote sounded like it came from exasperated public defense attorneys well versed in difficult family dynamics, who have been contacted and stalked on a regular basis from August through October by mom wanting info. The fact that she was repeatedly transferred to social workers is telling.

Info that Chris clearly chose not to give. His defense isn't with him 24/7. They don't sleep in the jail. They aren't wardens. In the end, they work for him and represent his interests and decisions, correct? They can advise and be a buffer, but even down to the 30 minutes per family member the night before the plea, CW could have replied, "don't speak to my mother like that, I'm going to discuss the case and the possibility of hiring new attorneys with her" and they couldn't have stopped him, isn't that true? He could have called at any point when they weren't around. Even on suicide watch he gets an hour with a phone.

With all of the drama and outcry surrounding this case, if there were any viable claim to the misconduct and poor representation Mama Watts is yelling about, I'd imagine she would be contacted by more than one prominent defense attorney wanting to take the case pro bono just for the publicity alone.

She ended up with an attention ***** (I'm not typing it but you all know) blogger with all the wrong intentions. I can't fathom they haven't tried and failed with more than one actual attorney in the past 3 months.
I didn't see the actual source for that comment. Was "shut that ---- down said directly to his mother or to him? Does it start with an s or a b? Just curious.

I didn't see the actual source for that comment. Was "shut that ---- down said directly to his mother or to him? Does it start with an s or a b? Just curious.
4 hyphens not 5.
ETA: Or was that intentional?

I was talking about "armchair diagnosing" his mum. I'm unclear as to why we are discussing past armchair diagnoses of SW when as far as I'm aware this is no longer being discussed and have moved on from SW speculations of possible involvement.

I for one would hope that people are mature enough to draw a line under this and leave it where it belongs save any future disharmony.

I am discussing irony and hypocrisy. Which I think is vital to preventing future disharmony.

Regardless, it is logical for us to attempt to understand the behavior of a murderer and those who support him and bash the victim.

It is logical to try to find reasons for behavior that goes far beyond the bounds of decency. Such as killing innocent wives and children or bashing dead murder victims.

Screenshots of the court docs for your reading pleasure...

An S. It was in the letter to the judge from the podcast person.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.23.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.59.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 23.25.59.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 30
I have a simple question, I was looking at something this morning, not here, and it said that CW's parents did not go to their wedding. Is that true does anyone know?
Mrs. Watts herself said that on TV a day or 2 ago. Shan'ann was dangerous. We didn't even go to the wedding.
"The couple reportedly said they believed their daughter-in-law was dangerous, and that they didn’t go to the wedding. Cindy Watts went so far as to say that Shanann Watts was “more capable” of killing the children than her son was.

“I would say she’s more capable than Christopher,” she said."
Chris Watts’ Mom Shockingly Says Shanann Watts Was ‘More Capable’ of Killing the Kids (VIDEO)

Last edited:
Yes.
https://nypost.com/2018/11/14/chris-watts-parents-blame-his-pregnant-wife-for-murders-of-family/
"Cindy and Ronnie didn’t attend her son and Shanaan’s wedding in 2012, they told ABC 11."

It's also reported in this video:
'Not a monster': Chris Watts' parents defend son who murdered family

Thank You. Wow then, for parents NOT to go to their child's wedding is big. I do not see any particular reason why that they said.
As for the reason they did not like SW? Of course there had to have been a reason.

Along those lines, this may have been answered before but I haven't found it. Is there any possibility the visitor logs could be unsealed and released after sentencing? Or do sealed items stay sealed forever?

It would be interesting to know if he had any visitors and just chose to exclude his family, and if he had any psych professionals visit or evals done. Even if it was released, would the professionals be redacted as part of a HIPAA issue? Would it only show personal visitors?

We will be unlikely to ever get info re his psych exams or visits or any HIPAA info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504