Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think I knew that either.

That even looks worse to me to only have dad come. Glaring absence of mom.

And you know this was SO SO SO DISRESPECTFUL to Shannan. Yet Shannan obviously overcame this by allowing a relationship with her children and their paternal grandparents. And Mama Watts still can’t be satisfied.

I thought the same - that's somehow worse. More of a slap in the face, and a clear 'it's personal' message to Shanann. Wow.
But, you know, she was dangerous.
(to Mama's relationship with her boy)
Ugh.

I'm so embarrassed to ask; what time is the hearing on Monday? I'm working and popping in to check posts, don't have time to look it up now. Help?
9:00 Pacific time
10:00 Mountain time
11:00 Central time
12:00 Eastern Time

(Edited to reflect correct time. Sorry for the confusion)

Last edited:
His mother is exactly why I'm so thankful there will be no trial. I can't even imagine what her testimony would've been re Shanann during trial.
Oy... no joke!
Monday I think will be bad enough as it is. I can't imagine her walking into the room where Shanann's family will be after the dreck she's been spewing.
I'll be stunned if she doesn't melt down in the courtroom.

I agree with you. If he wrote a letter then why not go further and record any abuse. I feel in that situation I would.
I think I can answer this: Because there was no abuse by SW of CW. There is zero evidence for it IMO. A dominant personality in a married couple (most have one) does not an abuser make, IMO.

Well it's not that they don't have rights. It's that what are the damages? She's dead so her reputation as a living person walking around isn't harmed.
Damages to the truth??? I doubt Shanann’s family would be interested in taking that route anyway. I don’t think a law suit, a virtual hammering the truth into their heads, or any other means will convince them of the truth, their son is a monster. MOO

Ok. I am trying to have a mature discussion and so I'm asking questions to better understand others' opinions. I find it very hurtful and upsetting that with every post I am jumped on and being misquoted constantly. I am so saddened by this group and what is being done to people like myself who are just curious and would like to post without constantly being berated and ridiculed. Just because I don't say what CW's mum said about SW was hurtful to her family doesn't mean I don't think it, but I shouldn't have to say it. I am so tired of trying to defend myself when all I've ever done is try and talk about the why of this case and I've never once excused CW's actions. Shanann wasn't perfect, no-one is. I will never comprehend how anyone could do this but it doesn't mean I'm not curious as to why in his mind he thought for 1 sec this was ok.

BBM.
That's what people are trying to answer. But when they do so with their opinion as to what fueled him, what created him, what prompted him and why he thought this was okay, people are being chastised for "armchair diagnosing" and insinuations that imperfect Shanann was to blame seem to be being made.

But various people have already given their answers in extremely knowledgeable and detailed posts, some including cites.

Damages to the truth??? I doubt Shanann’s family would be interested in taking that route anyway. I don’t think a law suit, a virtual hammering the truth into their heads, or any other means will convince them of the truth, their son is a monster. MOO

Usually when speaking of damages in the context of a defamation suit it's how a person suffered economically or socially due to something false stated about them. But she's dead so she can't suffer those damages.

Do you make joking, possibly demeaning comments about your husband’s differences? I have seen videos where SW mocked CW. Like when he was playing outdoor checkers and when he left his phone in the garage during the Santa visit. She was joking, I don’t think it rose to a level of abuse, but he could be sensitive, and I can see where his feelings may have been hurt, and because she was recording these incidents live, he might have been embarrassed. Jokes can hurt. SW seemed to me to be faster and smarter than CW. I am projecting here because I have treated my husband like SW treated CW. I am very quick, and my husband is much more thorough and precise. I’ll cut corners, he’ll see to every detail. I have very little patience with people who are slower than me, and had to learn to allow them to be who they are, a not act like a pushy, impatient, bi**h. As for deliberation, @gitana1 stated that you can’t commit 3 murders without premeditation. So, it’s possible. So much is possible, we just don’t know. But we will on Monday, hopefully.
I have found out that all relationships are different. What works for one couple doesn't work for others. All relationships need communication. Chris chose not to communicate. I believe anyone that cooks 6 weeks of meals for their husband before they go out of town, would do whatever she needed to do to make him happy. He chose to look elsewhere and then kill them all. He had a choice. My mom used to say all the time, my dad looked like an angel out in public. He wasn't so pleasant at home. Everyone thought she was the bad guy. No one knew the truth but those of us that lived with him. I don't believe Chris was mister nice guy. There is no way he could have been as nice as he portrayed. He had a meanness in him, or he could never have killed is family.JMO

Isn't SW's relationship with her mom and her MIL more relevant than CW's own upbringing and relationship with his mom? Just like those videos that SW directed for promoting her business (which brought in more money than her husband's job) were totally accurate representations of the rest of their day and how they normally interacted. Why bother with reading the affidavit, watching CW's porch interviews or looking at the autopsies and other evidence coming out next week when everything is all there in her FB videos?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Poor Chris" was railroaded and forced into pleading guilty and not even allowed to see his mama for months. If he really killed his beloved daughters, surely he would have told his mama so she wouldn't be doing all these interviews and making herself an object of derision for nothing. Just like he definitely would have confided privately to Mama and Papa Watts that SW had in fact killed their grandbabies so they wouldn't have kept looking and worrying forever about what happened to Bella and Celeste, assuming that the Illuminati hadn't had "poor Chris" arrested and framed him for killing his entire family.;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87