Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how to access these podcasts? I've looked for a link but can't find it. Thanks so much!

Murder Rap Sesh - can be found on ITunes and YouTube. For a very few interesting
No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

This isn’t a link but will aid you to find it. On YouTube search the name of the podcast.

I was starting to say that for me, there’s just a few interesting tidbits with a lot of inane chit chat.

Maybe the 5 to 17 year old that Mrs. Watts remembers “couldn’t have done this”. But the 33 year old married man that she clearly didn’t know as of late did do this. How many times have we heard people say, “Oh, he/she would never do this!” ... when people clearly have private, adult lives that we don’t have any idea what goes on.

The only thing I believe that they can't do if their client confesses is put him up there and have him answer questions to which they know he will lie.

Otherwise they can do everything in their power to force the state to prove its case and try to cast reasonable doubt wherever they can.
So you are saying you recommend telling the truth to your attorney? Asking for a friend. Just kidding. Your insights are so helpful as always. Thank you so much!

I actually lol'd when I heard it. How many criminals and associated friends/family would give a good review to a DA? Literally one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.:D:D:D
I did laugh at this too. I mean what's next, one star Yelp reviews of the county jail's cell accommodations with complaints about how flimsy the blankets and pillows are and long lines for the pay phone?

If my son called me and told me my 3 and 4 year old grandchildren and their mother were missing, wild horses couldn’t keep me away. JMO
Being new, I guess I wasn’t as clear as I needed to be... I actually had a missing family member (who was found deceased many months later). I know how I would act... My actual thought was a wry “Of COURSE she didn’t go!”. She wouldn’t want to help find SW at all... would want her to stay gone. And sadly, I suspect the same for the girls. Was she even happy? Now if SW was dead instead of missing, maybe Mama W would have rushed to be there and set CW in a new direction, but she never got that chance because he went directly into custody.

Being new, I guess I wasn’t as clear as I needed to be... I actually had a missing family member (who was found deceased many months later). I know how I would act... My actual thought was a wry “Of COURSE she didn’t go!”. She wouldn’t want to help find SW at all... would want her to stay gone. And sadly, I suspect the same for the girls. Was she even happy? Now if SW was dead instead of missing, maybe Mama W would have rushed to be there and set CW in a new direction, but she never got that chance because he went directly into custody.
Oh yeah... MOO! Sorry I missed it!

Last edited:
What I couldn't understand is how the father said he believed him when he said Shanann killed the girls. He said he was crying and said of the way he disposed of them, " I just couldn't put the girls with her after what she did!" Yet he seperated the two girls from each other as well. Very strange. Imo
That was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. Dad just swallowed it whole. Dad, did you ever think of asking "Why were you disposing of them at ALL?

Welcome! I am so sorry that your family has had to endure the heartbreak of a missing relative and for your loss. I wasn’t entirely sure of the intent of your post at first, I’ll admit. Thank you for clarifying. There have been so many sneaky aspersions peppered through these 50 threads that it’s hard not to have antenna up for them. I’ve followed enough cases here that it has become easier to spot when family members of missing persons are not acting appropriately for the situation, and IMO, the only ones in this case who have are the Rzuceks. Welcome again and I hope you’ll stick around!

I have said this before but I have a gleeful anticipation of seeing CW groupies proven wrong. But, I admit I've always enjoyed a bit of, "I told you so's" throughout my life. Yes...I'm one of those people.
They will never ever believe it. They will insist he "took the fall" and that it is a huge conspiracy

She’s a nobody who started a podcast. She seems to be connected to some players in the case.

She doesn’t appear to have any legal qualifications of any kind, and any experience with the law is likely gleaned from courtroom scenes in daytime soap operas.

She also may not be playing with a full deck.

Other than that, I think she’s fantastic.
LOL

It seems CW can turn on the tears when he is affected by something but could not manage one tear when he was pleading (sort of) for his family's return, when he knew that they were dead and in oil tanks and a shallow grave.
The tears in court were for himself! No tears when he disposed of his wife and daughters -- he was practically exuberant with his sights on freedom, while enjoying his pretty shirt (graciously gifted him by his late wife).

I'm sure this has already been said, but has his mom really taken a step back and thought that maybe he couldn't face them and tell them the truth. I have a feeling when she finds out details she is going to be devastated. I would think she would have considered this before she went all over the news defending him.

So you are saying you recommend telling the truth to your attorney? Asking for a friend. Just kidding. Your insights are so helpful as always. Thank you so much!

I did laugh at this too. I mean what's next, one star Yelp reviews of the county jail's cell accommodations with complaints about how flimsy the blankets and pillows are and long lines for the pay phone?
Well, I've heard the food is appalling in the slammer.
Is it not cruel and unusual punishment to deny Sonny Boy his steak dinners so he can turn the protein to muscle?
Tsk Tsk. Cruel and inhumane I tell ya! (insert sarcasm and a small violin here)
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member