Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree 100%. It’s probably sickening for her to hear this.

I give her a lot of respect for coming forward. In an earlier post, someone used Amber Frey’s name as a verb. I thought that was clever. Nickol definitely Amber Frey’d this investigation. Knowing she’d get unwanted attention and be splattered in the media. That takes guts.
She did. I think I may be the only one who thinks Nickol looks more similar to Amber than to Shan'ann in looks.

I wonder if they will actually mention the grandchildren in their victim impact statement or if they will just stand there and beg Chris to “fight”.

It kind of turns my stomach to think they may try to use the babies' names to work in a plea for leniency for CW. It's not like they've gone on about their grandbabies in interviews. Little angels - in the pics Bella looks so sweet and CeCe so exuberant. Their memories should not be twisted into a deranged argument on CW's behalf. Although I bet any judge would see through it (and inwardly be disgusted by it).

Why would his family want that released that makes him and them look even worse?
Maybe the podcasters or whatever they are called are simply using them to get information and are now turning on them for the benefit of a "good" story. I don't know when Cindy will realize the extent of the harm she has done. In her small mind, she must actually think this relatively small FB group of Shanann haters are capable of influencing people. Most of the world hates her son and will now equally detest her. She will be infamous for a long time to come and forever be compared to Jackie Peterson. It's so horrible that all the attention is now shifted onto this family instead of remembering the beautiful children and compassionate mother who were brutally murdered. Sickenening.

If this is true and they continue to take up for him, they are bigger idiots than even I imagined.

Of course we can all understand the love parents have for their own children.

However, I can not help but remember the strength of ARS’ mother who called and turned her son into police for murdering Jessica Ridgeway. She didn’t have to do this, but she still knew in her heart what was right.

Why would his family want that released that makes him and them look even worse?

Probably because, in their minds, it is just further proof of how awful SW was. "Look how mad she made him! She must have really pushed him to attack her like that!"

Just my opinion, but after months of following the Watts' family shenanigans, as well as convos elsewhere on the 'net, I could see this being totally logical for some.

What does Entry of Appearance mean?

They were trying to "appear" in the action and thus become a party to it.

But they can't. However, as victims they have certain rights. I did check who was considered a victim per CO law and it was immediate family from what I could tell. So I thought they would not have access to certain things Shanann's family would have.

I guess I was wrong.

If they are considered victims per CO law, they would likely get info like access to the autopsy report, beforehand. Not a physical copy but maybe info from it.

If those gleeful podcasters are correct in their info I would think it came from CW's family or friends.

The court recognized the Watts grandparents as crime victims of the child victims , giving them the right to deliver a written and/or oral impact statement at the Sentencing hearing. However, the court DID NOT authorize the acceptance of the Entry of Appearance.

Last edited:
Gotta say my first thought was this is going to be a major sh**show. I hope I'm wrong.
Agree. The drama increases 100-fold in the last few days before sentencing and people wig out and do and say all kinds of stuff. The end is near for the extreme drama and then the very slow healing and dealing with the pieces can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob