Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief recap of NK's interview and CW's mom describes what she knew about the affair.

Thank you Pommy.

NK says CW was a good listener. I don't know if that's how he wormed his way into her life but it sounds to me a lot like she needed a good listener.

I'm thinking this is his modus operandi. He came at Shan'ann when she wasn't looking for anyone and had lost some of her support network.

I think he ambushed her right after she got home, maybe beating her with an object before ‘ultimately’ strangling her. I pray it wasn’t overkill but I feel like it was. She probably wouldn’t have had a chance to fight back.
I also think he blindsided her. She never saw it coming. If his family are the ones that released this info, they know what their son/brother did, and are still defending him. This is my opinion, if his family knows all of this, then, yes they did raise a monster and had a part in him becoming one, and it appears they have condoned his behavior, then they are responsible, in part, for what happened to his family. JMO

Why would anyone leak the autopsy results to them? Those records are sealed. Isn’t that a crime? Also, if SW was badly beaten, why no defensive wounds on CW’s body, other than that hickey thing on his neck?
And no blood evidence in the house. My previous comment was before I read about the leaked info from those cackling people so I guess that theory is wrong.

I just did a quick search and found an article about how crude oil can be harmful to people. It said many of the toxins can be absorbed directly through the skin and lungs. Benzene enters the cells and damages DNA material. This may explain why there would be no DNA and sounds like it's possible that the bodies may have been combustible. I can imagine why they would take the precaution, either way. Jmo
Exactly, and then to know that CW himself was required to wear protective gear to work on and around these crude storage tanks adds insult to the injury. This was a very cruel act by their father.

NK scrubbed herself from the 'net and has been keeping a low profile from the beginning, which I completely respected. I think she chose this moment to finally speak out because, like everyone else, she's been watching the interviews this week. Like most of us, I think she probably felt disgusted at the continued attacks against SW. She really put herself out there for this interview and is now opening herself up to all kinds of attacks, but IMO she did the right thing. She knew that she had a hand to play and I think she unselfishly played it for altruistic reasons.

Plus, it was just good sense to get ahead of all the media stuff that will be released after the 19th.

Last edited:
@gitana1
12:23 "condition of Shan'ann"
gives disclaimer, not presenting facts, but trusts source
SW's body was in "quote" "Really really bad shape" lots of bruising, lots of contusions, lots of defensive wounds, the defensive wounds are indicative of a brutal struggle, and was readily apparent that she was strangled with bare hands.
---------------------------------------
She says all of that was from her notes from the source.

25:07 Host "Now I can confirm that there was no head wound, that my source was able to confirm"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA I'm not a fan of these people, just relating what they said they received from their sources.

Last edited:
Thank you Pommy.

NK says CW was a good listener. I don't know if that's how he wormed his way into her life but it sounds to me a lot like she needed a good listener.

I'm thinking this is his modus operandi. He came at Shan'ann when she wasn't looking for anyone and had lost some of her support network.
Yes, this is exactly what people like CW do. They are good at recognizing vulnerabilities and use that as their approach. They come across as being caring or compassionate but are really taking advantage of the perfect opportunity for manipulation and control. Just like the situation Shanann was in when he met her. Jmo

They were trying to "appear" in the action and thus become a party to it.

But they can't. However, as victims they have certain rights. I did check who was considered a victim per CO law and it was immediate family from what I could tell. So I thought they would not have access to certain things Shanann's family would have.

I guess I was wrong.

If they are considered victims per CO law, they would likely get info like access to the autopsy report, beforehand. Not a physical copy but maybe info from it.

If those gleeful podcasters are correct in their info I would think it came from CW's family or friends.

What would have happened if the judge had allowed them to become a party to it? I'm just trying to figure out what they were trying to pull.

You just have to wonder what's wrong with a person's core to defend a person like him.
She created him physically & emotionally and we're the people we are today mostly based on how we were raised and what we were taught by our parents instructions / actions. Her reactions to what he did is appalling to me but isn't surprising. MOO

Yeah, I agree. For me, that was the biggest takeaway, that she atleast seemed open to the possibility that her son did what he's admitted to.

I didn't get that feeling in those shorter interviews, atleast anything to this extent.

But I suppose that when you have to actually look for humanity in a person, it doesn’t say much about them to begin with.

Agree. I also think that if mom had people, other than immediate family, who would back up her story on her perfect son, she'd use them right now to drive home her point that CW was this great kid.

I would think that if there were extended family members, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. who thought CW was such a wonderful boy, they'd come forward and hopefully not bash SW, but just say "he was a great kid and he's just not capable of anything close to what he has plead guilty to having done".

I've not seen that happen. Yet, anyway. Maybe those people have seen drama before from mom, especially with respect to CW, long before he met Shanann?

All JMO.

Yep, in the way a brother & sister would defend / know each other per se. MOO
I also would like to apologize for one of my previous comments - for some reason when we first found out about his AP I thought she was married. I obviously had that incorrect. I really feel for this young lady and believe her. For her to say she has thought Chris was guilty from the beginning says a lot. Makes me wonder though...she knew about his kids so why kill them too? I have thought he killed those sweet little girls before she got back from her trip but now it makes me think he killed one by accident or to keep her quiet and the other was part of the cover up and 100% premediated.

I think partly because the AP had told him "She told him she wanted to take it slow and he should focus on helping his daughters adjust to the divorce." I don't think CW liked that and didn't want to go slow. He probably figured with the kids out of the way he could speed things up with the AP

They were trying to "appear" in the action and thus become a party to it.

But they can't. However, as victims they have certain rights. I did check who was considered a victim per CO law and it was immediate family from what I could tell. So I thought they would not have access to certain things Shanann's family would have.

I guess I was wrong.

If they are considered victims per CO law, they would likely get info like access to the autopsy report, beforehand. Not a physical copy but maybe info from it.

If those gleeful podcasters are correct in their info I would think it came from CW's family or friends.
Is an Entry of Appearance different in Criminal Court than Civil Court? Wouldn't not authorizing the entry prevent their private attorney from appearing on the Watts behalf?

That is horrifying. I had hoped that she did not suffer or see it coming, but apparently he unleashed sick rage. That would explain that he caused her death by terminating the pregnancy. Monster.

Not really. Just killings her with the intent to also end the pregnancy is enough to satisfy the elements of the charge. It doesn't have to be he killed her while performing some sort of abortion or while specifically bearing her stomach and causing her to miscarry, or anything like that.

It's a confusing charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member