Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Just killings her with the intent to also end the pregnancy is enough to satisfy the elements of the charge. It doesn't have to be he killed her while performing some sort of abortion or while specifically bearing her stomach and causing her to miscarry, or anything like that.

It's a confusing charge.
Personally, the idea of him beating her body so badly and her having defense wounds is beyonds words for me.

The DA sharing/explaining what he can will hopefully clarify some things. Let’s hope they have some very good physical evidence, so that the “Shanann killed the girls, so I killed her” lie can go away.

Extended interview with Cindy Watts. Wow! Watch this. The things she says.
Extended Interview: Cindy Watts, Chris Watts' mother, questions son's plea deal
Seeing this interview in its entirety makes me view Cindy a little differently. She is realizing CW is really guilty but cannot accept it as yet. Her crime is in speaking ill of SW at this point because even if her opinions are valid, they don’t matter anymore. Her son killed SW, not the other way around. I understand loving your child unconditionally. I just wish she had the wisdom to keep her opinions of SW to herself. She didn’t help her family one bit.

Is an Entry of Appearance different in Criminal Court than Civil Court? Wouldn't not authorizing the entry prevent their private attorney from appearing on the Watts behalf?

Yes. And their private attorney has no say so in anything related to the proceedings. But he or she can and apparently has done a lot to advise them and help guide them through the process and what they can and can't do.

Too bad for them they hadn't paid an attorney prior to having silly gossips file a letter asking the judge to call mommy.

It's embarrassing.

But I feel like their interests are in preserving appearances and their reputation and clearing their son's name while destroying Shanann's reputation. They seem unconcerned about justice and unconcerned about their grandkids.

That’s the shocking thing. His life, his freedom was on the line, and he was worried about putting out the fire with the AP.

What a moron.
I really don't think he was stupid. I think he has lied his whole life and everyone always believed him. So he never doubted for a minute that he couldn't get people to believe him then. I believe he thought he would give his version and her family, police, friends would believe him. When NUA didn't, he didn't know what to say or how to behave. JMO

I still think he killed the girls first and planned on killing them all along. If he planned to kill SW then unexpectedly “had” to kill the girls, I would think it would even be hard for a bonafide sociopath to not be sad over the girls being dead the next day.
I agree with you. He planned to kill them from the beginning.

Why would his family want that released that makes him and them look even worse?

With the "ultimately strangled Shanann" wording in the arrest affidavit, I was very worried there were more injuries than strangling injuries on Shanann.

My thoughts are he was giving LE a "heads up" that they would find other injuries, and it was due to him being in a rage, blah, blah, blah. If mom actually released details of the autopsy report, OMG. She's still trying to deny that he is an absolute monster? If she did release details, did she do it to try to prove how badly Shanann enraged him?

I expect others may have replied with the same answer I'm about to give, but the liar would say she cheated on him and the baby wasn't his. Moo.
I would think /hope the autopsy would prove that the baby was CW's since they have his DNA. Hope we can close the books on that issue so none of CW defenders can go down that path.

I'm sorry, after all the vitriol expressed towards SW by Mrs. Watts in her recent interviews, now, when presented with facts of her son's infidelity and how he LIED to a young co-worker about the status of his marriage, Mrs. Watts response is that CW didn't share much about his personal life with them. The irony. So sad for SW..:(
I can honestly see where CW learned his behavior. (lying) This family doesn't appear to know the truth or maybe just if their lips are moving, they are lying.

With the "ultimately strangled Shanann" wording in the arrest affidavit, I was very worried there were more injuries than strangling injuries on Shanann.

My thoughts are he was giving LE a "heads up" that they would find other injuries, and it was due to him being in a rage, blah, blah, blah. If mom actually released details of the autopsy report, OMG. She's still trying to deny that he is an absolute monster? If she did release details, did she do it to try to prove how badly Shanann enraged him?
The leak had to come from the CW family.....no one else would know but the families.

I would think /hope the autopsy would prove that the baby was CW's since they have his DNA. Hope we can close the books on that issue so none of CW defenders can go down that path.
Really what does it matter. CW was cheating. His family obviously, doesn't think he should be killed because of it. They appear to think he had every right to not only cheat but to kill Shanann and his unborn baby. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat