Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they "leaked" that she was badly beaten.
Yes, but IIRC she said there were no head wounds. That's what I think I heard, bruises, contusions, badly beaten, defense wounds. Gitana, that's what I think they said, I just can't listen again.
eta I'll try to listen again, I don't like to spread wrong information. They definitely did say at the beginning that they did not have a copy of the autopsy report, just some details their "contacts" had given them.

Last edited:
What did he beat her with? He had no marks on his hands. Did he come after her as she lay asleep?

Pure speculation: one hard hit to the head with a heavy object to render her unconscious or momentarily stunned. Followed by multiple hard kicks to the abdomen, chest and head. Inflicting profound internal bleeding out of anger, and strangulation for that “gloating” final kill.

I will not listen to the podcasts. I have no clicks to give for their egos/income

Extended interview with Cindy Watts. Wow! Watch this. The things she says.
Extended Interview: Cindy Watts, Chris Watts' mother, questions son's plea deal

Wow is right! On one hand, I really empathize with her because she has convinced herself that the truth will bring closure for her. Sadly, I don't believe she will ever get that from CW, a pathological liar.

The disturbing part for me is that her focus seems to be on clearing CW on the girls, but no real remorse for SW. Maybe this is due to her estrangement from SW, which she was open about. It's almost like saying, "l get why you killed your wife, but I need you to convince me that you're not a total sicko." (sic) IMO, she needs to let it go and be thankful that she can still come and visit her son in prison, a luxury not awarded to the Rzucek's.

I just did a quick search and found an article about how crude oil can be harmful to people. It said many of the toxins can be absorbed directly through the skin and lungs. Benzene enters the cells and damages DNA material. This may explain why there would be no DNA and sounds like it's possible that the bodies may have been combustible. I can imagine why they would take the precaution, either way. Jmo

According to the latest MRS podcast the oil actually preserved DNA. However, IMO their information is not trustworthy.

CW was a lying liar who lied. He was able to manipulate and deceive the people who knew him best. I have no doubt he pulled the wool over NK's eyes, too. Wouldn't have mattered if she'd sleuthed him-he'd have found a way to explain it all.

She did nothing wrong. In fact, calling into LE when she did was something very right. Like SW, her name has been smeared across the internet. Both of these beautiful women were victims to CW.

I couldn't agree more @mtnlites. I'm sure he would've said SW put that stuff out on SM to sell her product and it was all fake. They had to keep up appearances to make money. IMO

I think that it is very important info that his AP was his boss's daughter. I am sure that helped stoke his interest in her. What better way to move up the company ladder than to marry the daughter of the owner?

Ahhh, yes. Probably crossed his mind. But instead, his interest in the bosses daughter had the exact opposite outcome for him. May be why he was terminated so quickly?

Thank you. All I remembered was that it was descibed as thin. Maybe I was thinking if it was sweet it wasn't considered crude. So is that the kind that goes into a car or what is it used for?
For crude oil to become petro/gasoline, it must first go through the refining process. For example, the oil tanker Exxon Valdez was bound for a refinery in Long Beach, CA when it spilled 10.8 million gallons of (sweet) crude oil in Prince William Sound, AK.
(sweet crude produces high quality gasoline -- high demand for sweet).

Chris Watts’ Mistress Breaks Silence About Affair with Triple-Murderer: 'He Lied About Everything'

A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE, “It’s very clear that this wasn’t a healthy marriage for many months before Shan’ann and the girls died. He had checked out, and from what he says, she had checked out, too. Nichol Kessinger showed interest, and in his mind he was single, so it happened. He really regrets that Nichol got pulled into this.”

More minimizing. “Before Shan’ann and the girls ‘died’”. Like they were in a car accident or something, smh. And “in his mind he was single”. Ok then. That makes everything better. This “source” is just as ridiculous as he is.

But didn’t investigators say there were no signs of a struggle?

Specifically, they checked the bedding from the master bedroom, which was on the floor, and found no signs of foul play.

They don't mention signs of struggle or blood anywhere in the house.

I would think if someone was beaten badly there would be such signs and if there were signs it would be mentioned in the arrest affidavit.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchanne...758.692389524.1542044058-209354394.1515345475

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/ORDER CONCERNING VICTIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS C-26.pdf

ORDER CONCERNING VICTIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS (C-26)

On November 14, 2018 private counsel on behalf of Cindy and Ronnie Watts requested the filing of an Entry of Appearance in the above-referenced matter. Cindy and Ronnie Watts are the paternal grandparents of Bella Watts and Celeste Watts. The paternal grandparents are“victims” pursuant to C.R.S. 24-4.1-302(5). While not parties to the case, the paternal grandparents are afforded all the rights encompassed under C.R.S. 24-4.1-302.5 as crime victims of the child victims. These rights include making a written and/or oral victim impact statement. At the sentencing hearing scheduled for November 19, 2018 this Court will afford the paternal grandparents OR their designee and opportunity to deliver a victim impact statement. The Court does not authorize the acceptance of the Entry of Appearance.

DATE: NOVEMBER 15, 2018 BY THE COURT:

Marcelo A. Kopcow District Court Judge

I am terrified by this.
An opportunity to get up and speak about anything but their grandbabies.
An opportunity to get up and blame Shanann for their death.
I feel sick. Monday afternoon can't come fast enough.

With all due respect to Tricia and Liltexans.... thread 51 stinks.

But didn’t investigators say there were no signs of a struggle?

Yes I think you’re right. I’ve wondered though why he didn’t seem to have any wounds on him to indicate she tried to defend herself and think it’s possible he may have hit her somehow first or done something to incapacitate her, temporarily at least. The wording of him ‘ultimately’ strangling her makes me wonder what happened leading up to that.

Pure speculation: one hard hit to the head with a heavy object to render her unconscious or momentarily stunned. Followed by multiple hard kicks to the abdomen, chest and head. Inflicting profound internal bleeding out of anger, and strangulation for that “gloating” final kill.

I will not listen to the podcasts. I have no clicks to give for their egos/income

This! Bolded and colored by me (-:

More minimizing. “Before Shan’ann and the girls ‘died’”. Like they were in a car accident or something, smh. And “in his mind he was single”. Ok then. That makes everything better. This “source” is just as ridiculous as he is.

Attachments

• D1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg
    D1Z-thats-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 67
So it’s a handwritten letter that was not inexplicably destroyed by the defense attorneys. Got it. My guess is that the family brought it to the PDs who decided it held no evidentiary value given that it was about CW being hurt and he somehow managed to survive. Just one more strike against them in mom’s eyes.

Also, the idea of CW pulling out a nice piece of Cranes stationary and writing this thing long hand is somehow even more ridiculous than the computer version. This is a soap opera level of weirdness.

Jmo
Agree. Like others here have mentioned, this letter, if real, is CW putting the pieces of his murder plan into place. It’s ridiculous.

Yes, but IIRC she said there were no head wounds. That's what I think I heard, bruises, contusions, badly beaten, defense wounds. Gitana, that's what I think they said, I just can't listen again.
eta I'll try to listen again, I don't like to spread wrong information. They definitely did say at the beginning that they did not have a copy of the autopsy report, just some details their "contacts" had given them.

So her body was beaten but not her face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*