Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And fun spraying your children with dollar store water sprayers on a hot day. You would have thought she did it with high pressure riot control hoses.
Of course that’s the picture painted. while CW was sitting at the right hand of G-d, after overtaking Jesus Christ for that position, dontcha know. :rolleyes:

Mountain out of a molehill. False equivalencies to extremes.

Last edited:
I don't know quite how to answer this without getting in trouble but I will risk it. It was a public FB post and Shanann's brother said something along the lines of "everyone will soon see why we hate that coward so much". I can not link the source, but I wonder if they want things released, to try to shut up all the idiots?

Please don't time out me!

I never thought of it from this perspective I can understand a victim’s family wanting what the monster has done exposed.

So much has been written about SW being bossy and a controller, but he was, not her. Controllers do not have to violent or even have the threat of violence, some men will do it by sulking and not speaking to the wife or the children. A really unpleasant way to live.
Tomorrow, Shanann gets the last word! It’s over.

Before I post this in the media thread, does anyone have any additions?

Chris Watts Sentencing Hearing
Monday, November 19, 2018 - 2 hours
10 am MST * 12 pm EST * 11 am CST * 9 am PST * 5 pm UK​

News Conference
Weld County District Attorney
1 pm MST * 3 pm EST * 2 pm CST * 12 pm PST * 8 pm UK​

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook (to begin 9 am)
The Coloradoan

The Denver Channel
Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook
Denver7

Denver7 Twitter:
Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network:
Law & Crime Network

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel - 10 am, 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.):
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV

MRS all but confirmed that The Watts family was their source. Jay posted that the fall out was due to Kay accusing her of going to Radar for the money and separating Kay from the Watts family. Jay will no longer be a part of MRS.
That's creepy. The twitter page retooled while I was viewing it. Internet tabula rasa at its best.

I don't know quite how to answer this without getting in trouble but I will risk it. It was a public FB post and Shanann's brother said something along the lines of "everyone will soon see why we hate that coward so much". I can not link the source, but I wonder if they want things released, to try to shut up all the idiots?

Please don't time out me!

I saw that post on Frankie's personal FB page. You're not getting timed out.

We're not going to link to his FB page, but the way you paraphrased his statement is fine. Nobody can blame him for how he and his family feel.

We should compile a list of live streaming of the sentencing hearing.

The ones I know so far are

Denver 7 Facebook page & website

Denver7

Law & Crime Network

Law & Crime Network

The Coloradoan Facebook page

The Coloradoan

In addition, here are a few more local options. I am not sure which will be live or how coverage would vary between organizations but you can always try going to their main pages just before it starts and see if they have a banner or swipe across the top of the page with a link to a live stream.

I do not believe any of the TV stations would be behind a paywall, but The Denver Post and The Coloradoan above, may ask you to subscribe if you have clicked too many stories.

Local Newspaper Home Page Links
The Denver Post – Colorado breaking news, sports, business, weather, entertainment.
Longmont Times Call: Breaking News, Sports, Weather, Traffic - Longmont Times-Call
The Coloradoan | Fort Collins news, community, entertainment, and classifieds. Serving Fort Collins, Colorado

Local TV Station Home Page and Live Streaming Links

ABC 7
Denver, Colorado News and Weather | Denver7 | thedenverchannel.com
Listed above - Denver 7 / The Denver Channel

NBC 9
Denver's Leading Local News: Weather, Traffic, Sports and more | Denver, Colorado | 9NEWS.com
Live Video | 9NEWS.com

FOX 31
FOX31 Denver
Live Streaming

CBS 4
CBS Denver
Watch CBS4 Live Stream « CBS Denver

As victims to the crime, State of Colorado has covered their airfare and lodging expenses.

ETA: Just another example of Cindy's vileness, during the last hearing, it was said that she had a fit when she arrived and found herself booked by the State at the same hotel as the Rzucek's.

So these expenses are paid by the State of Colorado, yet this entitled woman needs to complain.
Imagine dealing with her. :(:(:(

Last edited:
Aussie times:

Brizzy: 3:00 a.m.
Sydney: 4:00 a.m.
Melbourne: 4:00 a.m.

If you want to see any of the pre-sentencing coverage you’ll need to get up 1hr 30 mins earlier than the above times. It will be broadcast on Coloradoan Facebook.

I wouldn’t miss this for anything. In fact I’d pay good money to see it.

Aurora theater victim’s father: Christopher Watts’ sentencing not necessarily closure for victims’ family
There are few people who personally know the pain of losing a loved one in such a sudden and sinister manner, but Tom Sullivan is one of them. His son, Alex, was shot and killed in the Aurora theater shooting about six years ago.

“It's a lifelong emotional roller-coaster of trying to mend a broken heart and trying to find some way to fill the soul that is leaking out of you every day,” Sullivan told FOX31.

Sullivan is talking about this now because another family, Shanann Watts’, is fraught with that familiar heartbreak.

His criminal case is quickly closing, but for Shanann Watts’ family, that doesn’t necessarily mean closure.

“That whole part when people say, ‘I just want to get over this…’ well, my response to that is: You're not going to get over this,” Sullivan said.

As victims to the crime, State of Colorado has covered their airfare and lodging expenses.

ETA: Just another example of Cindy's vileness, during the last hearing, it was said that she had a fit when she arrived and found herself booked by the State at the same hotel as the Rzucek's.
yes don't you know who I am?????

I AM THE MATRIACH OF THIS TRAINWRECK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc