Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why it was parked where it was I don't know, but its unlikely CW took it to the airport to pick up his father as it was a company vehicle. IMO

He was brazen enough to dispose of the bodies, using the work truck.
But then I guess, he is just 'off to work'.
I just thought of the 7 dwarfs: "It's off to work we go, ..."
Perhaps, with CW's jovial expressions the following day, I wonder if he was whistling away, as he drove the truck.
Or does he become Mr Smiley only for the interviews.

Perhaps CW has decided NOW to do 'what is right', and not use company truck.
MOO.

Yes. These reports have to be released under Colorado law. We’ll likely see them tomorrow.

I want to see them, but that’s because I am incredibly curious about all the evidence in this case.
I want to know, but I don’t think I have the heart or stomach to read them. If possible, could you please come up with a not so graphic version?

I want to know, but I don’t think I have the heart or stomach to read them. If possible, could you please come up with a not so graphic version?
Yes. I will do that.

But there’s no guarantee you’ll be able to hide from the graphic details when the media gets a hold of it.

These details will be splashed across headlines, printed in articles, and uttered on the air.

There probably isn’t a way to avoid it.

Last edited:
You are correct about party on Sunday. Party had made room for a bouncy castle, and he reportedly helped return furnishings prior to going to Thayer's (to spend the night). I believe that was on Tuesday.
Ah ok, gotcha. How amazing to put aside his incredible worry and anguish to do that. (...excuse the sarcasm). Jmo

Were we all married to the same guy???

For many of us, so much of what has been posted on these threads has reaffirmed what we already knew. It's comforting to hear others coming forward with similar experiences and validation. How unfortunate that it is under these dreadful conditions we are united. I hope that someone who heard about Shan'ann (and is reading here now) can find some sort of clue in our words, and maybe one more woman and her children can survive this type of beast. He's certainly not a dad or a man, so I'll call him that.

See you folks tomorrow. I am sure we will all be in shock and further sickened at what we learn but we all want justice for Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico. Justice will be served.

RIP Shanann, Bella, Cece, Nico. Prayers to both families.

For many of us, so much of what has been posted on these threads has reaffirmed what we already knew. It's comforting to hear others coming forward with similar experiences and validation. How unfortunate that it is under these dreadful conditions we are united. I hope that someone who heard about Shan'ann (and is reading here now) can find some sort of clue in our words, and maybe one more woman and her children can survive this type of beast. He's certainly not a dad or a man, so I'll call him that.
So much has been written about SW being bossy and a controller, but he was, not her. Controllers do not have to violent or even have the threat of violence, some men will do it by sulking and not speaking to the wife or the children. A really unpleasant way to live.

That reminds me of something Cindy says in her interviews...she says she was not at all worried when SW and her small grandchildren went missing AT ALL because she was sure SW had taken them away to “punish” her son. Yet, in another interview she says her son could never kill his children and that’s SW was dangerous and she believed her son that she killed them. So, which is it, Cindy? If SW was so unstable, dangerous, why did you have not a care in the world that your grandchildren might be unsafe off with her if she was trying to punish your son? Huh? I find this revealing that I am sure she did not consider SW dangerous NOR capable of hurting her own children until her son “confessed” SW killed them to save himself. Then, Cindy remembers SW as someone who could definitely do this. Nice. Hope this makes sense as I try to type this out with my thumbs on my phone! :)
Woah :eek: Great catch! Gotta love those little lie 'slips'!

So much has been written about SW being bossy and a controller, but he was, not her. Controllers do not have to violent or even have the threat of violence, some men will do it by sulking and not speaking to the wife or the children. A really unpleasant way to live.
Right?! If she had all this “control” of him, he wouldn’t have cheated. And she and the children would be alive.

It’s insane how people like to imply people force others to do harmful things. Really? I’m sure she would have “controlled” him to be nice.

How does everyone feel about the autopsy reports being released? I’m in favour of keeping the autopsy reports sealed if the victims family was able to ask for them to remain sealed. Do they have to be released by law in these circumstances with a plea deal?

Thanks for the replies re: suicide let’s hope he doesn’t attempt it.
Subject to a few exceptions, autopsy reports are a public record under the Colorado Public Records Act (CORA).

However, it's important to note that in May 2018, Colorado lawmakers near unanimously passed Senate Bill 18-223 to close public access to autopsy reports on minors, bowing to a request from county coroners who said disclosure of the records unnecessarily invades the privacy of families, and encourages copycat teen suicides. Opposed by news organizations and the Colorado Freedom of Information Coalition, Colorado's Governor vetoed the bill in June 2018.

In my opinion, the veto was an example where the lobby overruled the will of the people. Nonetheless, I think it's fair to credit the Coalition for the release of Bella and Cece's reports, which would not otherwise have been available.
MOO

Right?! If she had all this “control” of him, he wouldn’t have cheated. And she and the children would be alive.

It’s insane how people like to imply people force others to do harmful things. Really? I’m sure she would have “controlled” him to be nice.

According to these people the lighthearted sarcastic comments I sometimes make to my husband would make me a target for a justifiable murder. Baffiling really.

Gitana you've been right so far so I think you could be right on this! Did you see the post that Mr. Watts will be attending the hearing? I wonder if that means Cindy won't be there?

No matter what they say, I truly hope they apologize to Shanann's family!
BBM
Man, that would be so nice for Shanann's loved ones, wouldn't it?
Sigh, but probably never happen.
Ever since their hideously offensive interviews,
I keep thinking, ugly is as ugly does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads