Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how expensive this is getting for them? That would be the only reason that she won't show up. Unless she can't face Shan'ann's family. JMO
As victims to the crime, State of Colorado has covered their airfare and lodging expenses.

ETA: Just another example of Cindy's vileness, during the last hearing, it was said that she had a fit when she arrived and found herself booked by the State at the same hotel as the Rzucek's.

Last edited:
Cause he had no inclination where they were... :rolleyes:
Lol. I’m sure he was shooting for “inkling.”

When you pepper your interviews with “likes,” and repeatedly use the wrong word, you don’t exactly give off the impression of being intelligent.

Impressions and reality are the same thing in this case.

CW is a complete dunce.

Kudos to whoever mentioned a few posts ago that Dieter should come with Frankie Jr. tomorrow!

As a fur baby, he definitely would qualify for a victim impact statement in my eyes. Makes me want to give my own doggo extra cuddles and skritches every time I think of what that poor pup has been through.

How does everyone feel about the autopsy reports being released? I’m in favour of keeping the autopsy reports sealed if the victims family was able to ask for them to remain sealed. Do they have to be released by law in these circumstances with a plea deal?

Thanks for the replies re: suicide let’s hope he doesn’t attempt it.

I don't know quite how to answer this without getting in trouble but I will risk it. It was a public FB post and Shanann's brother said something along the lines of "everyone will soon see why we hate that coward so much". I can not link the source, but I wonder if they want things released, to try to shut up all the idiots?

Please don't time out me!

Last edited:
And that is odd in itself, that he did not want to stay in the house that his family had presumably disappeared from.
How needy is this grown man?
Any other man would have been sleeping in the doorway waiting for any sound of his family. Don't forget he was previously home alone or 6 weeks --nothing to do with being needy. I'm sure he was haunted every moment he was in that house. Or at least I hope he was.

As victims to the crime, State of Colorado has covered their airfare and lodging expenses.

ETA: Just another example of Cindy's vileness, during the last hearing, it was said that she had a fit when she arrived and found herself booked by the State at the same hotel as the Rzucek's.
BBM- okay - I am so over Cindy Watts. The bolded comment just points to her whole other level of ffff’d upness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members