Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting interview with one of the reporters who interviewed CW

Thanks for posting this! I thought the media interviewers did an amazing job that day.

Hearing the reporter say the news channel were getting phone calls from Shanann's friends ... the desperation they were already feeling, seeing NUA there distressed, confused, and scared for her friend and the children :(

All those friends the reporter talked about going to CW's house to comfort him! Not knowing what he had done, what he was capable of!

I'd forgotten about Thanksgiving being this week. The poor Rzucek family, how they're going to be feeling :(

It is all so senseless and so heartbreaking :(

Why did he strangle SW but yet smother the girls? I wonder why he originally told that story he killed SW because he saw her strangling Bella instead of saying smothering. Why did he kill the girls differently? Wouldn’t you smother someone with a pillow? Cover their faces? I’ve never heard of smothering with hands only. DA said no fibers found in the girls mouths so that means he smothered the girls with his bare hands? Ugh

Im wondering if he blames his Mom and I agree with Tricia that he was strangling his mother when he Strangled Shanann. I believe he has a deep hatred for his Mom who I’m sure was very controlling his entire life. Notice when he was arrested he wanted to talk to his Father not his Mom.
He strangled Shanann because it is easier to ambush her and maintain his grip around her neck, he may have been behind her. I would think it would be extremely difficult to hold an adult down while sufficiently covering their mouth and nose, not getting your hand knocked away, even Bella fought back :(.

his interview and the story he painted during the sentencing both weigh so heavily on the house being locked up from the inside. i'm not sure if that's something CW did to make sure no one entered the house, or if it's something SW did as she came home and locked up behind her, but that one detail was so critical.

I see where you're coming from and it certainly does make her role in this seem darker but unless these other co-workers spoke to her directly about him and the affair, how do they know what CW told her about his marriage and family? How do they know if she even cared to snoop on SW sm? And if she was aware of the pregnancy then I will have to re think my opinion of her. In that case Idc what he told her; any decent woman would back off. And even if he said some b.s. that the baby wasn't his, she should still have backed off until she could confirm it

Unfortunately, there are women who purposely seek out married men, and find it a competition to win the man at all costs. Not sure what she'd see in CW though, he's not a prize.
She may be not so innocent but still didn't think he'd murder his family, maybe hoping he'd just dump them and run away with her.
<modsnip - accusatory speculation>

Last edited by a moderator:
Strangely, when I googled something this morning before signing on here, that exact picture randomly popped up in the images I was googling! I now am convinced CW was behind staging that picture. Creeps me out! He truly is a sick sack of ****.

Do mind sharing what you searched?

Robi Ludwig on Twitter (Psychotherapist and author)

On ⁦@HLNTV⁩ at 1:00 pm with my pal defense attorney ⁦@JoeyJacksonEsq⁩ Join us then as we talk about what’s next for #ChrisWatts

DsdqBDqXoAACNjT.jpg

Don't discount CW's mother for being part culprit in all of this. I think she gave him the negativity against Shanann. That partly drove his rage too. This all played in his mind. She should have been telling him to love her as his wife and mother of this children. Mother's have great influence over their adult sons.

She helped dehumanize her and her son already lacked empathy.

I just listened to last night’s podcast and that is Tricia’s opinion, that he was also killing his mother. They also went discussed how perp’s like Chris Watts and Scott Peterson are so unaware and leads them to doing obviously stupid things- CW calling the school and realtor, SP selling Laci’s car. They just do not see the world like we do.

Is it possible Scott Peterson and Cw's were molested by their mothers? Emotional incest that caused inner rage towards women?

She was hateful and I felt like (some) people were bending over backwards because she was an "Insider." She made horrible malicious insinuations about CW's VICTIM and really stoked the flames.

Hopefully, we won't have another case where the defendant blames the victim for the case so that we are allowed on this website to do such again.

Why did he strangle SW but yet smother the girls? I wonder why he originally told that story he killed SW because he saw her strangling Bella instead of saying smothering. Why did he kill the girls differently? Wouldn’t you smother someone with a pillow? Cover their faces? I’ve never heard of smothering with hands only. DA said no fibers found in the girls mouths so that means he smothered the girls with his bare hands? Ugh

Im wondering if he blames his Mom and I agree with Tricia that he was strangling his mother when he Strangled Shanann. I believe he has a deep hatred for his Mom who I’m sure was very controlling his entire life. Notice when he was arrested he wanted to talk to his Father not his Mom.

Lesson learned never date/marry a man with deep-seated hatred towards his mother because how he treats her is how he will treat you next.

Shan'ann Watts Confronted Chris Multiple Times About Suspicions of Affair Before He Murdered Her

In a press conference after the sentencing, Weld County, Colorado, District Attorney Michael Rourke said Shan’ann picked up on “a lot of suspicious behavior” by Chris. He said she received credit card phone notifications when she was in North Carolina for Chris’ restaurant tabs in Colorado that were likely for more than one person.

Rourke said Kessinger was “for the most part forthcoming,” but she had deleted information with a connection with Chris from her phone, which slowed the investigation.

Interesting...

Interesting interview with one of the reporters who interviewed CW

Wow. Very interesting video, thank you.
She is freaked out in hindsight!
So...
NUA and Shanann's friends are calling media, begging for help. NOT CW.
They are also the ones calling everyone in their phones for help. NOT CW.
NUA is the one that calls Shanann's Mom. NOT CW!
What did CW do? :rolleyes:o_O
Look at the beginning of this video...
He's on the phone texting in front of the garage. :eek:o_O:rolleyes::mad:
But we all know NOW who he was talking to! So cold blooded.

I am 1/3 of the way through the last thread, so I don't kbow if someone brought this up. But does Shanann's lack of defense wounda mean she didn't know the girls were dead (if they were killed first), or was she killed first and then the girls right after?

The DA said she was sending him relationship books. I took that to mean she was sending them to him from NC, which would mean yes, she did.
It could mean she was sending them to him from Amazon, though.
So this post solves nothing. :D

After that relationships video CW did for his communications class, Shanann probably thought that he would always want to work through any problems in their marriage. Marriage doesn't stay at the 'highs' of the beginning, but to feel you're marrying someone who's willing to work through any lows would make a woman feel reassured that she's with a good man who understands that, someone who doesn't walk away at the first signs of trouble.

According to Shanann, CW had stood by her in her illness in the early days. Then, years later, she said on video that going ahead with trying for a third child that she was reassured by CW. Given the knowledge we have now of his affair, we don't know exactly what Shanann meant by it, but I do believe she felt reassured that they were in it together.

Shanann probably thought CW would appreciate the relationship help books. That is the side of him that he showed her, used to woo her and keep her. She thought he loved the children as much as she did. If he wasn't a man for going out with the lads and getting drunk and stuff like that, she probably felt they were signs she was with a great guy who was family-focused and took his family responsibilities seriously!

And CW threw the relationship help book in the bin, and then threw out his family in the same way. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member