Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the situations regarding his charade was that he went down to NC for the last week. I remember seeing pictures of Chris taken in the hair salon where Shanann's Mom worked, and he was getting his hair cut! So, I don't think he was discussing the divorce much at that point. I wonder if he had given up on discussing divorce and was already making his "own" evil plans. MOO.

One of the main PodPeople has split off and started a new podcast. She now believes CW is guilty - or at least that's what she is saying to the public. Not sure I believe her. She was removed from the Sesh groups.

I think you can re-name a FB page, but you have to jump thru some hoops. I'm not that familiar with the process. None of the Sesh groups are as active as they were before. That being said, since the case is over, none of the groups are, but the number of posts in the Sesh groups are noticeably lower than non-Sesh groups. That was not the case before yesterday.
Can you name the new podcast? It was OK to mention MRS, IIRC.

I actually know someone who was in jail, for a week over something minor, who said that it's like a mini-world with a hierarchy and everything. You can be really important in prison if you work your way up and can "get" things for people. The things he told me were crazy - trading packets of ramen noodles and stuff. I had no clue that prisoners could have their own TVs though - that's nuts to me!! Why??? Why give them anything of comfort - I can see books/magazines but a TV?
And who would be paying for the cable?

One of the situations regarding his charade was that he went down to NC for the last week. I remember seeing pictures of Chris taken in the hair salon where Shanann's Mom worked, and he was getting his hair cut! So, I don't think he was discussing the divorce much at that point. I wonder if he had given up on discussing divorce and was already making his "own" evil plans. MOO.
Personally, I don't think he ever planned on getting a divorce. It was just another lie. It's evident what his plan was. MOO

Not in Scott Peterson's case. His mom was just very cold. She gave up two children when she divorced the fathers. Her daughter relocated her years later when she was an adult. In a book she describes how upon meeting her, Jackie showed her her antique shop and saw her daughter admiring an antique. She asked if she liked that and told her she if she wanted it, she would give it to her for a nice discount.

yikes...I followed that case and forgot how odd she really was.

After that relationships video CW did for his communications class, Shanann probably thought that he would always want to work through any problems in their marriage. Marriage doesn't stay at the 'highs' of the beginning, but to feel you're marrying someone who's willing to work through any lows would make a woman feel reassured that she's with a good man who understands that, someone who doesn't walk away at the first signs of trouble.

According to Shanann, CW had stood by her in her illness in the early days. Then, years later, she said on video that going ahead with trying for a third child that she was reassured by CW. Given the knowledge we have now of his affair, we don't know exactly what Shanann meant by it, but I do believe she felt reassured that they were in it together.

Shanann probably thought CW would appreciate the relationship help books. That is the side of him that he showed her, used to woo her and keep her. She thought he loved the children as much as she did. If he wasn't a man for going out with the lads and getting drunk and stuff like that, she probably felt they were signs she was with a great guy who was family-focused and took his family responsibilities seriously!

And CW threw the relationship help book in the bin, and then threw out his family in the same way. Disgusting.
Excellent post.
I believe that although CW brushing her off, he never actually asked her for a divorce.
We know he told NK that he was divorcing when they first started their affair.
It's possible that he only intended to have a brief fling with NK at first but then became very infatuated with her and didn't want her to dump him once she discovered all of his lies.
CW probably made the decision to murder his family at least two weeks beforehand when he visited his family in NC and told them about NK and his plans to divorce SW.
MOO

What do y'all think motivated the monster more? Was it because his lies were about to be exposed to NK and she would dump him? Or was it because he wanted to avoid child support, cash in on the house and get out of all of his other responsibilities?

Hopefully we'll soon learn more from SW's friends and family.

It
Hi WSers, can someone explain or link me to where it was explained here about CeCe's hands?

Did her skin come off?

EXTREMITIES:
UPPER EXTREMITIES: The upper extremities are well-developed and
symmetrical. The palmar surfaces of the hands were previously sloughed
off during the body recovery process and are packaged separately. The
palmar surfaces of the hands and digits and the accompanying
fingernails are retained and transferred to the jurisdiction of the
Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

Thank you
Sounds like her skin was sloughed off at the crime scene and packaged as evidence. They would want to do it before her body was moved. Imo

Do you remember when some, who were either 'on the fence' or straight up believed Chris didn't murder the girls, kept asking "Why would he admit to murdering Shanann but not the girls if it wasn't true?" That thought process seems to have been the main one behind everyone who took his side, along with the fact Shanann's videos were 'annoying' to some, which somehow made her more capable of murder than him.

At the time many said "to avoid the death penalty" and from what we know now, it seems to be how it all played out.

I was wondering now though, if Chris has a real fear of death? His family is religious right? Maybe he is scared of hell? When presented with evidence, his defense very quickly sought a plea deal and apparently told his mother "we are just trying to save his life". Perhaps Chris' primary engagement with his legal team was "please, I just don't want to die".

Anyway, I thought for ages that he would kill himself in prison, but now I think he won't. I think he is so afraid of death that he wouldn't have the guts. Ironic and horrific that that was what he chose for his victims regardless. MOO
I never understood that question, it seemed obvious to me he was backed in a corner and since there was no way she could have killed herself he had to at least admit that. I think he was still operating under the hope of only bring tried/charged with her murder and that being reduced to a lesser charge/crime of passion. It also goes to the mask they portray, even though he can commit those astrocities, he still does not want his parents, the world to know he is a baby killer.

I think it just suggests that CW did not fly into a rage, like he wanted people to believe. Strangling is common in domestic violence, it's the ultimate form of power and control. Imo
Was CW right handed? IIRC the major marks on SW's neck were on her right side, which could indicate that he came at her from the back. IE strongest hand on the right. (don't know if he was a righty or not, though)

yikes...I followed that case and forgot how odd she really was.
Yes, the daughter said she did not like Jackie at all but really liked her half brother Scott Peterson. She said he was warm and welcoming. He lived with her after the murder for awhile until his strange behavior led her to be suspicious. He kept talking about how he thought he would adjust and get used to living in prison if he had to go. And he just stared out at the bay watching detectives all day. She thought it was weird when he said, "they are looking in the wrong place." Jmo

Anyway, I thought for ages that he would kill himself in prison, but now I think he won't. I think he is so afraid of death that he wouldn't have the guts. Ironic and horrific that that was what he chose for his victims regardless. MOO

According to some psychologists, it seems that narcissists almost never kill themselves.

Has it been verified that there was a babysitter.? I guess he would have taken AP out being the last night before CW and Shannan finalized their divorce. This must have been the credit card debacle.

Please, where is this coming from “before they finalized their divorce”.

Did I miss something this big that the divorce was ready to be finalized? All I remember reading is that Chris was wanting to separate and wanted a divorce. No steps mentioned that a divorce was at the end stage.

We know that family annihilators are placed into four categories -
self righteous, anomic, paranoid and disappointed.
And we know that the majority of them suicide (or attempt)

Is there any data out there about which category would be most likely (or least likely) to suicide?

I'm curious. I put CW firmly in the 'self righteous' category and I wonder if others that fall under that umbrella also don't kill themselves.
My guess would be that anomic and paranoid would be the most likely to, followed by disappointed, with self righteous as the least likely.

Because it simply wasn't their fault, why should their lives end?

Yes. And I wonder... will they ever release the interrogation tapes/videos ??

I am looking forward to the Interrogation tapes.:):)
Watching CW's 'Methods of Deception', throughout, knowing what we know now would be astonishing to see.
CW's desire for a fresh start, as stated throughout, caused these crimes.
Watching CW change paths, as the Interrogation continued, as more evidence is produced, will be terrific to watch.
Seeing his EVIL mind work, as he is questioned continually will be studied.:eek:
The end will be great, when he caves in, to chat to his Dad, and THEN he'll tell the truth.
I feel the chat with his Dad, invented another scenario, that has ALSO been proven to be a LIE.
As the DA stated, CW will never be truthful.
These Interrogation tapes, along with Media photos, PLUS CW's mother's (and father alongside) media interviews, will be studied.
Perhaps, a great deal will be analyzed, and we will have the makings and life of another 'family annihilator', added to the records.
Because CW's image and ego seem so important to him, I hope in prison, he is treated as being insignificant, just a useless evil annihilator locked up forever.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member