Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHA.......I’m not crazy.

I knew I heard Shananns parents refer to her in court with the pronunciation of “Shannon.” Multiple times.

Page 405. Jeremy lindstrom says her mom called her Shannon but SW pronounced it Sha-Nann

THANK YOU for finding this and sharing. I have been wondering since I noticed such a descrepancy in the way it was pronounced by family members and attorneys during court on Monday.

Discovery page 490 has more info. Around 08/08 she cancelled it. That was 8 years to the day they had been dating according to her friend addy' interview

If they hit the 8-year mark on 8/8 (wow, those matching numbers! 8 years on 8/8/18 - ordinarily I would think that would be a good thing, sadly not in this case...) then he would have started his bad behavior and definitely his affair with NK in the 7-Year Itch window. That is fascinating to me.

Larry is CW any better off with LWOP for the rest of his life, if not in GP...than he would be on death row for the rest of his life, which is basically what it would be like in CO.

Okay, first off, being in protective custody cell ALL ALONE for the rest of your life can be pretty bleak. The loneliness will begin setting in and he may try suicide, but he'll most likely be wearing a paper jumpsuit so he can't hang and kill himself. In the next few weeks he will start getting letters from Groupies who will fall in love with him and want to marry him. I kid you not. Sick women!!

Never even heard of this site until yesterday. I've been on CNN, HLN, MSNBC, FOX, CBS, ABC and Inside Edition hundreds of times. Websleuths is a pretty good site. Lots of intelligent people

Glad to see you here. How did you hear about this site? People on lots of different cases will probably have questions for you.

Thing that jumped out at me was the neighbors often hearing him yelling very loudly at SW. My first thought was that she was at least being emotionally abused. Insiders said no. It was just like this with Laci and Scott. Those quiet, submissive men marry a spirited, confident woman and immediately start trying to tear her down. Poor Shanann.
YES. Yes yes yes yes!

Where does it say she told him to work on his marriage?! I thought she told him to concentrate on getting his kids adjusted to the divorce. Why would she want him to work on the marriage? Do you know the page number?

Did someone get this for you? I’m at work but will go back later. It was her second interview and is documented shortly before the records of his polygraph and confession.

Okay, first off, being in protective custody cell ALL ALONE for the rest of your life can be pretty bleak. The loneliness will begin setting in and he may try suicide, but he'll most likely be wearing a paper jumpsuit so he can't hang and kill himself. In the next few weeks he will start getting letters from Groupies who will fall in love with him and want to marry him. I kid you not. Sick women!!

Haha, he already is. From a letter in the discovery

Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 1.52.52 PM.png

Okay, first off, being in protective custody cell ALL ALONE for the rest of your life can be pretty bleak. The loneliness will begin setting in and he may try suicide, but most likely be wearing a paper jumpsuit so he can't hang and kill himself. In the next few week he will start getting letters from Groupies who will fall in love with him and want to marry him. I kid you not. Sick women!!
That document dump which happened last night, that many of us are dissecting, already has examples of the love mail he was getting even before the sentencing. 18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

Glad to see you here. How did you hear about this site? People on lots of different cases will probably have questions for you.

I heard about the site when my youtube video from HLN was posted here. I was sent a notification and was curious who posted it. So here I am

Shanann couldn’t have said it better when she told CW, “F$ck you, f$ck you, and f$ck you.” I’m with her. I stopped reading there, and I can’t read anymore. It’s Thanksgiving, I have to cook dinner, and my heart is shattered. F$ck you, f$ck you, and f$ck you, Chris Watts. You didn’t deserve her.

Page 26
Polygraph and Interview with Christopher Watts 08.15.18

That staged text to SW at 7:40am was stupid. Most dads/husbands aren't usually thinking about playdates that their kids and wife might be having during the day, especially as they start their work day on the job. One proof of that is that SW had plans to go to the doctor that day that he didn't ask about! He was not concerned about them! Plus, she likely took the kids on all sorts of outings on any given day - did he ask about them in the mornings after he arrived to work? I bet not.

Obviously he didn't care about any playdate at that point; I'm just pointing out another dumb move on his part.

jmo
Also it was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! (These caps are not directed at you!) I mean that is a really stupid day to claim she took the girls to a friend's house. It was the first day of school and at an earlier time, she had even asked CW if he could be there too and he said he could make that happen. So yes, totally irrelevant at that point, but he wouldn't have had any answers to why the girls weren't going to school that day.

And then the reporter even asked him wasn't that something that had caused alarm, when they didn't show up for school, and idiot agrees and says, "Yes, cuz like they were gonna start next Monday. They were just getting ready to go back." So he just makes up a new first day of school? Knowing full well he had had called the school that morning to both ask "Did they show up?" and then say he was un-enrolling them.

No wonder he was "coerced" into taking a plea deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties