Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 825 has the un-redacted Warrentless Arrest Affidavit. Looks like a DOB was redacted and info about the polygraph. Redacted portions BBM below:

A two day investigation revealed Chris was actively involved in an affair with a co-worker which he denied in previous interviews and a subsequent polygraph. The polygraph also indicated Chris was very deceptive when answering questions regarding knowledge of Shanann’s (and girls) whereabouts and if he had anything to do with their disappearance.

In a subsequent interview Chris was confronted about his deceptive polygraph results and asked to speak with his father, who was present at the police department.

I don’t like her but maybe to give her the benefit of the doubt - her best friend Charlotte was recently engaged.

I mean, I used to go to actual stores and try on wedding dresses and I wasn't even dating anyone at the time so I kind of get it. Still, in context with other things she said/claimed were true, etc...Methinks Girlfriend was a little more attached and courting the future than she let on in her damage control interview.

Okay, first off, being in protective custody cell ALL ALONE for the rest of your life can be pretty bleak. The loneliness will begin setting in and he may try suicide, but he'll most likely be wearing a paper jumpsuit so he can't hang and kill himself. In the next few weeks he will start getting letters from Groupies who will fall in love with him and want to marry him. I kid you not. Sick women!!
The groupies have already found him. Dozens of letters in the Discovery packet—more than one with little hearts drawn on, inviting (or begging) him to write back. Some are pages and pages long, and almost all are handwritten. It’s disturbing. Do these woman write to multiple prisoners hoping they’ll hook someone/anyone or are they just enamored w/Watts?

I don’t like her but maybe to give her the benefit of the doubt - her best friend Charlotte was recently engaged.

Well spotted. That makes more sense. I didn't quite think that her looking for wedding dresses for herself made sense. From what I have read about her conversations with her friend, she may have not been as into CW as CW was in to her.

Is there a rudimentary index available yet? I know some have posted that they downloaded it in a format that permits searching, but I can't figure out how to do that.

You download it by pressing the downward arrow icon which for me is in the upper right hand corner. Here is a link.

18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

Does anyone have the link for all these transcripts that have been released please ? I’ve been out all day so haven’t read any of them. Tia

Well spotted. That makes more sense. I didn't quite think that her looking for wedding dresses for herself made sense. From what I have read about her conversations with her friend, she may have not been as into CW as CW was in to her.
Well, she went to LE and helped bust his *advertiser censored**, so there's that.

The groupies have already found him. Dozens of letters in the Discovery packet—more than one with little hearts drawn on, inviting (or begging) him to write back. Some are pages and pages long, and almost all are handwritten. It’s disturbing. Do these woman write to multiple prisoners hoping they’ll hook someone/anyone or are they just enamored w/Watts?
My guess is that these women or men :eek: are that insecure and scared of a real relationship that they reach out to monsters like him because subconsciously they know it can never happen. It’s safer than someone attainable to them.

These are lonely women looking for an outlet. They have fantasies playing in their minds about being with him. But to answer your question, yes there are women that write to multiple inmates. And the inmates will play on them asking for money to hire lawyers, and these desperate ladies fall for it and send in millions every year.

My guess is that these women or men :eek: are that insecure and scared of a real relationship that they reach out to monsters like him because subconsciously they know it can never happen. It’s safer than someone attainable to them.
BINGO. That's exactally it!

Attachments

• Batshit - Threat Levels.jpg
    Batshit - Threat Levels.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 83
You download it by pressing the downward arrow icon which for me is in the upper right hand corner. Here is a link.

18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf
I downloaded it to my desktop, opened it in acrobat, it opens, but I can't search it for example for "cindy watts" or even cindy. I wonder if so much of it is considered images, and not text?

<modsnip - removed quoted post>
When CW hits the DOC how often is he allowed visitors each month? I understand a group setting with other prisoner and their families is the norm. Are certain prisoner isolated when they do have a visitor?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do a weekly Radio Show called Street Justice With Larry Levine. I'd like some of you people on as my guests to talk about the case. Send me an email to: larrylevine@pacifictelephone.net if you are interested or have any questions you dont feel comfortable discussing here.

When CW hits the DOC how often is he allowed visitors each month? I understand a group setting with other prisoner and their families is the norm. Are certain prisoner isolated when they do have a visitor?

Since he will be in High Custody at a Level 5 facility he will have limited visitation and won't be in the general visiting area

I thought that too until I read her texts to him amd saw what she’d been searching for online. Wedding dresses, marrying your mistress, etc not to mention anal sex how-to info. I think she was playing it cool to her friend and LE, but in reality was also pretty obsessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE