Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at this for the first time.
I just searched "divorce" to try to find out who the monster might have mentioned that to besides NK.
He did mention to his best friend from childhood (page 644) that he was planning to divorce SW.
Has anyone else been able to find where the monster disclosed that to his family?

I still can't get over how utterly stupid and evil the monster was in thinking that people would see him as a victim of his spiteful wife who took his beloved daughters away from him never to be seen again, instead of him being the prime suspect.:mad:

In March or April 2018 SW and an undisclosed friend just so happened to run into a family law attorney.
SW had some questions for him regarding CO divorce laws (page 1343).
If only she had divorced the monster then. :(
That's probably why he convinced her to stay and try for another baby.:(

<modsnip - removed quoted post>

Thanks for sharing your insights Larry. Do you know if prisoners get much hate mail? Or is it mainly fan mail? Makes me feel ill that someone like CW would have his ego built up by a bunch of crazy women on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe I gave NK the benefit of the doubt. She claimed she didn’t know he was married yet her google searches prove otherwise. She searched for “man in in affair with says he will leave his wife”. And the whole Amber Frey thing.. wow just wow. She has definetly lost all credibility and trust imo. I truly hope she is not able to profit from this in anyway.

She certainly will.
If she states, 'pawn the ring', 'checked out the book deal', NK is ready for money.
MOO.

And here is his motive, Rourke was right, CW wanted a “fresh start.”
CHRIS explained he fell out of love with SHANANN because he fell in love with “her”...CHRIS said “she” took his breath away and he never thought in a million years something like that could happen. CHRIS said he never felt the same way about anyone in his lifetime as he did about “her.”
Page 18
https://doc-0g-74-docs.googleuserco.../1yoraA97fCO2D7GJeQb65iPtkcL1OXMBN?e=download

I thought that too until I read her texts to him amd saw what she’d been searching for online. Wedding dresses, marrying your mistress, etc not to mention anal sex how-to info. I think she was playing it cool to her friend and LE, but in reality was also pretty obsessed.

Oy my gosh.. you are so right! I totally missed the marrying your mistress search.. I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but that suggestion about pawning off SW's wedding ring was disgusting.

Thanks for sharing your insights Larry. Do you know if prisoners get much hate mail? Or is it mainly fan mail? Makes me feel ill that someone like CW would have his ego built up by a bunch of crazy women on the outside.
That's a good question. I've seen both. Some times inmates get so much mail they sell the letters to other inmates so they can have penspals. Prison is a racket

I thought that too until I read her texts to him amd saw what she’d been searching for online. Wedding dresses, marrying your mistress, etc not to mention anal sex how-to info. I think she was playing it cool to her friend and LE, but in reality was also pretty obsessed.
*TRIPLE FACEPALM*

Thank you for being here, Larry.
Do you think CW will be able to use the gifts he receives from his fans to buy protection for himself?

There are care packages that state allows in from selected vendors. Maybe he can trade, if he had contact with others. Once all the hype dies down and some other jerk does something just as sick he may get less restrictive custody.

NK texted her friend on 8/12: “I feel like I will always be second place to kids, like he’s already been there done that”

I think the timing of this is very significant. I guarantee she brought it up with him and that reinforced he needed to get rid of kids as well. JMO

Yes. Personally I suspect he had been planning to off SW for a while, but think he initally had plans to keep tje girls and let N play mommy But i think her lack of desire to raise his kids is what made him feel that they had to.go, as well. They were expendable ro him when they didnt fit into the wild sex games. Hard to have threesomes and try new positions with a 3 and a 4 year old hanging around

Longtime reader first time posting on this case. Is there a
Way to move quickly through the documents reading it on iPhone? It’s taking me foreverrrrrrr help

This case has me so torn not only for the brutal senseless lost lives by evil murder man and those precious babies were taken by their dad of all ppl...but bc I’m currently going thru a situation where my spouse had affair told the side piece he’s separated...even after i texted emailed her she still doesn’t get he’s married with three kids and not divorcing. The fact that i cd be living with a monster too is driving me insane. One never knows

This is so sad. I'm sorry you are going through this. people need to understand that separated is NOT divorced. And sleeping in the basement or on the sofa is NOT separated. Cool your jets, folks and dont date people who are still legally married!

That's a good question. I've seen both. Some times inmates get so much mail they sell the letters to other inmates so they can have penspals. Prison is a racket

Thanks for taking the time to answer Larry. I know you are getting inundated with lots of questions, but a few pages back Gitana asked about your thoughts on whether he really would experience a bit of 'jungle justice' (my words not hers). She mentioned how many child offenders are in prison and nothing happens to them.

I would also love to know your thoughts on this too. My guess is that the prison must have to do their best to protect his safety? Do you notice whether the people involved in more high profile cases are protected more than others ?

Thanks for taking the time to answer Larry. I know you are getting inundated with lots of questions, but a few pages back Gitana asked about your thoughts on whether he really would experience a bit of 'jungle justice' (my words not hers). She mentioned how many child offenders are in prison and nothing happens to them.

I would also love to know your thoughts on this too. My guess is that the prison must have to do their best to protect his safety? Do you notice whether the people involved in more high profile cases are protected more than others ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485