Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NK would have eventually left him for someone else when she realized how boring he truly was.
I don't know about that. Assuming he had never killed his family, and she had hooked up with him at work, IMO there is something attractive about a man who can do mechanical things. keep things running. (No snark intended) But as adept as he is at mechanical tasks, I notice that after visiting those sites for years, and presumably passing that Cervi arch, he still spells it SERVY. That I don't understand, how one can see a word constantly at work, on signs, on paperwork, and not absorb the spelling. But then I'm not much of a mechanic.

Last edited:
I'm Larry Levine from the CNN Headline News Video. Chris Watts will get what's called "Inmate Justice" when the take him out!

Hi Larry. Why hasn't that happened to any of the family annihilators or high profile child killers currently in prison though? I mean there are hundreds of child killers in prison that we follow on these threads and the last one I heard of that was killed was serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

We cover countless cases of monsters who torture kids to death and in the almost two decades I've been on these boards not one has been harmed.

Chris Coleman. Neil Entwhistle. Ross Harris. Among numerous family annihilators. And all the men in prison who beat and abused tiny children to death who were in their care.

Plus all the weirdos who randomly snatched and murdered little kids off the street.

Not one.

Don't they keep them segregated usually, to protect them?

I downloaded it to my desktop, opened it in acrobat, it opens, but I can't search it for example for "cindy watts" or even cindy. I wonder if so much of it is considered images, and not text?

Another thought. Maybe if you download it from the Weld County site it might format differently for you? I don't have that link handy, but it was posted here at the beginning.

These are lonely women looking for an outlet. They have fantasies playing in their minds about being with him. But to answer your question, yes there are women that write to multiple inmates. And the inmates will play on them asking for money to hire lawyers, and these desperate ladies fall for it and send in millions every year.
I have no clue how to even respond, but I believe you. Thanks!

Page 2100

August 4
0726 hours:
Watts replied to Shanann for the first time, "These kids mean the world to me and always will. Yes, my mom truly screwed up in a huge way, more than a huge way. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to CeCe. These kiddos are the light of my life and seeing their sweet, incredible smiles and playfulness makes me smile every day. I'm sorry for the way l've been acting, it's just been in my head and I haven't been right at all."

Yep, always will meant eight days before he snuffed the light of his life out and dumped them like trash in the oil tanks.

No words.
He uses the exact same phrases whenever he describes his kids. He just has a small handful of adjectives he rotates over and over.

@MassGuy 's "evil robot" is a spot on assessment of CW

Moo

She thought he was planning a getaway to Aspen with HER. But he wasn't. Even after she was dead, he continued looking up hotels. That's really very sad.

I wish more of this ugly, revolting side was revealed in the evidence the DA presented at sentencing.
To see CW and the Watts family squirming in their seats is already Justice working.
These headlines need to be plastered everywhere.
Hope CW clearly hears the comments made by those nearby continually.
He will have numerous nick names now, all very revealing.
Instead of Watts, there will be ..........................:D:D:D

I'm working on it. I think it was MassGuy who said he made it searchable too. I think Acrobat is considering those as images because they were scanned, I have to figure it out.

Yes, that is exactly the issue. The text that looks like it has been scanned and all of the handwriting, drawings, photos etc cannot be searched unless there is text in the document with those words.

It is possible to make links or a table of contents to jump around a PDF document, but I believe you may need to re-export the document after that. I have several books and PDF how-to docs for work, can check after the holidays and see if there is a way to add hyperlinks as an annotation vs. having to re-save / re-export such a long PDF.

Another way to make it more managable would be to extract pages in sections and break it up into several smaller PDFs.

CW's dad struggled with substance abuse when he moved out.
CW has a sister 7 years older than him that he was close with.
He worked under Shanann and wasn't good at sales.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181122-124022_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20181122-124022_Facebook.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 118
I am here to answer any questions you may have about Prison and the Judicial Process.
Hi Everyone,

Mr.Levine has contacted Websleuths through the verification email. I was going to work on getting Mr. Levine verified tomorrow. I am going allow Mr. Levine to continue to post because I know the verification of him will be easy. This isn't like a family member or insider where we have to go through several steps to make sure those people are telling the truth.

Mr. Levine is an expert and contributor on the Criminal Justice system. If you Google his name you will get approximately 19 trillion hits from all the shows and news sites where he has been a guest. Ok, maybe not 19 trillion ;)

Mr. Levine,
What Will Chris' day to day life be like in prison? Do you think he will be put in the protected area for his own safety?

If this has already been asked just tell me and I will find your answer.

I wish more of this ugly, revolting side was revealed in the evidence the DA presented at sentencing.
To see CW and the Watts family squirming in their seats is already Justice working.
These headlines need to be plastered everywhere.
Hope CW clearly hears the comments made by those nearby continually.
He will have numerous nick names now, all very revealing.
Instead of Watts, there will be ..........................:D:D:D
I realize why they couldn't release all of this before the sentencing, but having it released sure would have changed the dynamics in the reporting.

CW's dad struggled with substance abuse when he moved out.
CW has a sister 7 years older than him that he was close with.
He worked under Shanann and wasn't good at sales.
I read that last night and it just confirmed what we all believed - that she was working hard AND giving him the benefits from it so he could look like he was a top producer too. She was always doing whatever she could to feed his monster ego to make sure he didn't feel less than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member