Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #56

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, he already is. From a letter in the discovery

View attachment 156694

It would be great if prisoners just got letters from an approved list of family only the fact monsters like CW are getting love letters and fan mail is disgusting and disgraceful. They should be destroyed in my opinion.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes I think he blamed SW....and I think he checked out of his relationship with his daughters too, and didn't want a relationship with his son (or didn't want to face of a potential failed relationship with his son, now that I think about it).

In the doc dump, I noticed he claimed SW criticized him to the girls and they were starting to repeat what she said about him. I do NOT think the girls turned against their father, but that CW was hyper-sensitive about finding fault in SW. Kids say annoying things sometimes, and it's my guess he was angered by the girls and blamed SW.

So...it's my hunch that the girls acted up in their comments and I definitely think they were a handful for him to handle while SW was in AZ....and understandably so! Even if the best of circumstances, coming home from weeks out of town with tension in the family, only to have mom turn around on a trip for the weekend would be hard in ANY family. Traveling and transitions can be hard on little ones. Add on a birthday party that likely wound the girls up.

I think dinner that final night was a complete disaster and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. And it was SW's fault for not being there and it was her fault that when she was there, she was too controlling (in his mind).

When dinner didn't go smoothly, he lost it. He took out his rage on the girls and then finalized it all by taking out his rage on his wife and unborn son. He might have been planning the murders for awhile, I don't know, but I think the murders happening on that particular night were a mix of planning and impulse.

jmo
I'm sure you are right in his perception of the children. It's also possible that deep down he was so full of insecurity and self- loathing and he thought of a boy as an extension of himself.

I don't think he bothered to make them dinner at all. Or maybe if they asked for something he gave them whatever was easiest. I don't think he got angry at them because they acted out or did something to annoy him that triggered him to kill them. I think he already had that all planned out. He would not have needed a trigger, in my opinion. His plan was to kill them and that's what he did, in a controlled, determined fashion. Jmo

And the infamous doll photo. Nice spin.

At that point, RONNIE asked us to look at SHANANN’s Facebook page. RONNIE explained 2 days ago,
SHANANN posted a photograph of a -foot-tall baby doll that was lying on the couch. RONNIE said the
doll was completely covered with a sheet. RONNIE said, "I’m thinkin’ this might have been planned, I don’t know."
RONNIE said the caption read, "What do you say to this?" RONNIE said the sheet covered the
doll’s head and the only thing sticking out was the doll’s feet. RONNIE said SHANANN commented that
BELLA had put the sheet on the doll. RONNIE said a kid wouldn’t do such a thing. SA CODER asked
CHRIS if he recalled the incident and CHRIS said SHANANN made fun of it and thought it was funny. I
asked CHRIS if BELLA did it and he said he didn’t know because he couldn’t recall. RONNIE said he was
around BELLA and BELLA would only cover her baby dolls up to their stomach. RONNIE said he never
saw BELLA cover a doll’s head like it was a body.
I can’t believe what I’m reading, perhaps the doll picture was more sinister than some of us thought...

It would be great if prisoners just got letters from an approved list of family only the fact monsters like CW are getting love letters and fan mail is disgusting and disgraceful. They should be destroyed in my opinion.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The money from deranged fans will start flowing to him soon too. Then he will start getting care packages purchased from the outside. The CO DOC cant stop letters but can limit how much of what is sent in he can retain in his cell

The money from deranged fans will start flowing to him soon too. Then he will start getting care packages purchased from the outside. The CO DOC cant stop letters but can limit how much of what is sent in he can retain in his cell

I think the contact should be limited too.. I cannot comprehend why someone would do that for him

...'pages and pages of Shanann asking what's wrong please talk to me...'

'Watts searched Google for the distance between the moon and the Earth'

... p 1908
My heart breaks for her, I know what it’s like to be pregnant and completely ignored by the man you love. It’s a lonely place, I hate him even more now.

I think the contact should be limited too.. I cannot comprehend why someone would do that for him[/QUOTE

Despite the fact Watts is human trash, the law still affords him rights. Just give it time. The guards may make a "Mistake" and put him in a position where the hit can be carried out!

Did someone get this for you? I’m at work but will go back later. It was her second interview and is documented shortly before the records of his polygraph and confession.
Ok, thanks. I haven't seen it yet but I will look for it. I keep meaning to go back and read but we are getting so much info right on here! I don't want to fall too far behind and not be able to catch up.

I know I said this long ago, but I really think that presentation he did for the communications class was to get a better grasp on what relationships are all about. He would have had to research several sources for that and read a lot about it. In a class designed for giving speeches and presentations, he could have picked any topic, like mechanics or sports. I think that was right at the start of his relationship with Shanann. I think he has been studying normal human behavior all his life. Jmo

Yeah, he may have chosen that topic or the teacher could have picked a general topic (like "love" or "marriage") and he went from there. In my speech class in college, we had a different topic every week. I agree, though, that he appeared to be trying to figure relationships out in it.

I'm sure you are right in his perception of the children. It's also possible that deep down he was so full of insecurity and self- loathing and he thought of a boy as an extension of himself.

I don't think he bothered to make them dinner at all. Or maybe if they asked for something he gave them whatever was easiest. I don't think he got angry at them because they acted out or did something to annoy him that triggered him to kill them. I think he already had that all planned out. He would not have needed a trigger, in my opinion. His plan was to kill them and that's what he did, in a controlled, determined fashion. Jmo
I think I read it was cold pizza. I believe the girls facetimed with SW's parents. My brain is mush at this point.

ETA - yes - pages 10 & 11 of the report. After the birthday party - Cold pizza, then FaceTime with SW's parents.

Last edited:
Yeah, he may have chosen that topic or the teacher could have picked a general topic (like "love" or "marriage") and he went from there. In my speech class in college, we had a different topic every week. I agree, though, that he appeared to be trying to figure relationships out in it.
Well, he certainly spoke in a monotone. You would think he was describing "How to boil an egg."

I think CW had it planned when he was acting detached for the girls, about 3 weeks before the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat