GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, because the State DOC gets funding for every inmate who goes through the program. But nothing would change cause the guy don't have an out date. The OUT DATE is the key, thats what all these programs are designed for. To rehabilitate you and put you back on the street. Well we know, the only way this guy is ever leaving is in a box!
So then he would not get funding because he has no out date.

I was under the impression the content was deleted by whoever prepared the report. No?
No. On page 2103:
0620 hours: “proving messages have been deleted from Watt’s phone, Shanann noted on several messages....”

The implication is that CW deleted messages. In other areas of this document, the discrepancy between messages on their phones is also referenced (using the words missing), with the same implication.

Last edited:
1) From his own words he said he was madly in love with NK and had never felt like that about anyone before. Sleeping in the same area as Shanann, in his warped mind was being unfaithful to NK
or
2) He was emotionally distancing himself from Shanann
or
3) He slept in the basement so Shanann would not catch him texting or talking with NK late at night
or all of the above IMO

Except his affair started AFTER she went to NC.

So then he would not get funding because he has no out date.

Not quite, funding for this is not based on a particular inmate. It's a numbers game. He could qualify to go through programs, and the DOC would get funding for it. The only thing is, it would lack meaning. In the long run, he would not really benefit from it and it would not change his out date. Besides, you really think a guy who whacks his wife and two young kids can be rehabilitated.

Yes, I think it is interesting to note, that for all the criticism SW received in life and death regarding her dominant personality and possible "Italian temper" - she was, if we can make assumptions from her texts and friends, open and honest. A fairly open book with her friends and family. Not a quiet manipulator - who might APPEAR to be a more palatable personality on the surface, but you know where you stand with her. She wears her heart on her sleeve. NK and CW appear to be people who at least at this point in their lives, were not always what they appeared to be. Give me the former any day as a friend. The latter is something that I cannot trust.
Yep. And not once, in any of her texts did she make jusgmental remarks about others, except maybe her inlaws and CW towards the end. And in those cases she knew the people she was commenting about all too well. She was just a positive, open, tolerant person. That’s what made it particularly dismaying to see total strangers judge and criticize her to thousands of others. I’m glad people are getting to see a better glimpse of her.

Report Page 132
There was an incoherent rambling email to investigators from a partially blind woman that referenced a possible affair person - that woman's father (I think) was a superintendent of a company that may have been a subcontractor to CW's company. So the rumor may have started from that? The email did know about secret calculator apps to communicate though which is very interesting!
That's interesting about the secret calculator, but I still don't get where the other rumors came from.
NK's dad works at a completely different company in a middle management capacity, and the business unit he works for services the data and telecom customers, not oil and gas.
NK's dad accompanied her to the interview, but he wasn't interviewed himself as far I can tell.
But I haven't had the chance to read most of the discovery, so I don't know for certain.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Nick's interview (NA's son) he finds the phone and NA notices the clutch SW used to wear the phone around her wrist is missing. Later it's back on the phone. Why would CW bother putting that back on of all things? Just because NA noticed it missing? Did he really think no one would notice it magically reappearing?

Also, CW acted like he wasn't sure of NA's son's name in his FBI interrogation, but Nick had babysat and dog sat for them and they all had each other's contact info.

These killers choose the most bizarre things to lie about sometimes.

Moo

In Nick's interview (NA's son) he finds the phone and NA notices the clutch SW used to wear the phone around her wrist is missing. Later it's back on the phone. Why would CW bother putting that back on of all things? Just because NA noticed it missing? Did he really think no one would notice it magically reappearing?

Also, CW acted like he wasn't sure of NA's son's name in his FBI interrogation, but Nick had babysat and dog sat for them and they all had each other's contact info.

These killers choose the most bizarre things to lie about sometimes.

Moo
He absolutely lied about things that were frivolous to lie about.

In the case of not remembering NA’s son’s name, he may have forgotten because he’s a complete idiot, or he is so narcissistic that he doesn’t bother to learn other people’s names.

The world revolves around him.

Maybe, because the State DOC gets funding for every inmate who goes through the program. But nothing would change cause the guy don't have an out date. The OUT DATE is the key, thats what all these programs are designed for. To rehabilitate you and put you back on the street. Well we know, the only way this guy is ever leaving is in a box!
Do you believe that a murderer can ever be rehabilitated?

He absolutely lied about things that were frivolous to lie about.

In the case of not remembering NA’s son’s name, he may have forgotten because he’s a complete idiot, or he is so narcissistic that he doesn’t bother to learn other people’s names.

The world revolves around him.
I was thinking maybe it was a "dig" at them because he was mad at them for interfering.

He just gets rid of anything he doesn't like.

Moo

Edit to fix typo

Last edited:
Yes, more inmates in Rehab. I help my clients get into something called RDAP. The Residential Drug Abuse Program. The Feds run it and can help you get early release. A big part of any prison system, State or Fed is the Psychology Dept and medical services. In some ways is seem the prisons sole purpose is to support those!
Thanks for sharing your experience, Larry. I've never met a Federal Prison Consultant. I'm a Saint.:cool:

I think that maybe this story serves as a warning to young, and not-so-young, people who like sexting? Everything might be out in the open, one day, all the details, all your quirks, all your lives. No one is immune. People have the right to privacy, but only to a certain extent. Be careful of what you type.

And while I think that not everyone is blessed with Lauren Bacall's sexy voice and beautiful laughter, these "creepy giggles",mostly, reflect the tiredness of the investigators. After all, these are the same LEs who had to type "juvenile is in a diaper, the body totally covered in oil". The same LEs who had to deal with the sordid, scary consequences of this affair. I really feel sorry for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668