GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been a definitive opinion so to speak as to whether or not the AP searched him in 2017? Or if this was a typo? This is confusing me.

Discovery page 2082 Phone Data Review 1st one on the timeline is from September 1, 2017. “Kessinger searched the internet for the name Shan’ann Watts.”
Fascinating read the whole phone data review if you have time.

Canned Sheriff Arpaio, pink panties and sleeping in tents in the scorching heat.
I imagine the south is Cool Hand Luke.

Have you seen a big change in prisons since the opioid addiction crisis?
Yes, more inmates in Rehab. I help my clients get into something called RDAP. The Residential Drug Abuse Program. The Feds run it and can help you get early release. A big part of any prison system, State or Fed is the Psychology Dept and medical services. In some ways is seem the prisons sole purpose is to support those!

She absolutely did look at the Facebook pages of SW sometime in July. There is no way she missed the pregnancy if you ask me. I think she lied her *** off to LE/CBI and their lack of redactions to their investigative reports to save her some embarrassment were warranted and deserved as a result. You come clean when you are an interviewed important witness to an investigation into missing children and a pregnant woman. That is not the time to play games. It wastes time and resources and sets a bad precedent for people not coming clean to assist with a case. At that point, all she knew is they were missing under suspicious circumstances. I'm sure they did not appreciate it, and I certainly didn't. Her entire Denver Post interview was riddled with demonstrable lies, and I hope they write a follow up to update those portions that are proven false by these reports.
Based on the interviews it seemed like all of CW'S coworkers knew his wife was pregnant. NK says she saw him in the office most mornings. Even if she never searched SW I wouldn't believe she didn't know about the pregnancy.

Moo

That guy scared me to death! I can’t believe CW was able to keep his cool & im dying to see those interviews. I think I’d be screaming, crying and confessing to just about anything for him to stop messing with my mind! Of course, I’ll never sit with an FBI agent without a lawyer and laryngitis. He was so good!
Anadarko contracted with her actual employer and it would probably be easy for them to tell their contractor we don’t want her anymore. If her employer made a fuss about it, they could start looking for another contractor. Not worth it.

In turn, her actual employee would have cause because she just got dumped by their client. I’m sure client satisfaction is part of her performance review.

All that aside, CO is an “employment at will” state. As long as you’re not terminating someone for race, gender, age, etc legally you can fire anyone you want whenever you want for no reason at all.

If she was one of the few female employees they had, she could hit them with a sexual discrimination lawsuit, but she’s less likely to do that w/her father’s employed by the same company.

She seems exactly the type to try a lawsuit, though I doubt she’d win because Anadarko probably has some evidence other company rules were broken by her and CW even if affairs aren’t forbidden. In all likelihood Anadarko would settle quietly out of court. Between the house that blew up in Firestone and this mess they’re eager to avoid any more negative publicity.

If she does sue thiugh I hope they don’t fold.
I include Anadarko in my list of people/ entities that did everything right IMO to help the investigation.
Someone on WS said early on that Anadarko's website boast about having a ton of CCTv cameras to monitor tanks everywhere was a joke. The poster was right. In the pdf, it mentioned that Anardarko had some anti-oil protestors and they had CCTV's to dissuade them but 200 out of the 400 cameras were directed at the parking lot of Anadarko's corporate offices. HALF of the securiy cameras! No wonder CW thought he could get away w/ dumping the girls in the tanks that he monitored. He knew that the tanks were old and would be put out of service within a few years.

Based on the interviews it seemed like all of CW'S coworkers knew his wife was pregnant. NK says she saw him in the office most mornings. Even if she never searched SW I wouldn't believe she didn't know about the pregnancy.

Moo
NK didn't have time to research the pregnancy. According to NK, she and CW were having sex 4 to 5 times a day. :rolleyes:

Yes, more inmates in Rehab. I help my clients get into something called RDAP. The Residential Drug Abuse Program. The Feds run it and can help you get early release. A big part of any prison system, State or Fed is the Psychology Dept and medical services. In some ways is seem the prisons sole purpose is to support those!
Would this family annihilator qualify for any programs that you know of?

Discovery page 2082 Phone Data Review 1st one on the timeline is from September 1, 2017. “Kessinger searched the internet for the name Shan’ann Watts.”
Fascinating read the whole phone data review if you have time.
Thank you!

Moo
What happened to Anardarko mistress #2, the married one? Where was she is the pdf? Did I miss her interview?

Children were light sleepers if he wanted to watch tv or play things on his phone? Because it fit better with his possible stance to the mistress that he was separated within the house from his wife - had an actual room of his own? Privacy? Just a few thoughts.
The basement was unfinished. Were the washer and dryer down there? Supposedly he worked out in the basement. Maybe he had Metallica blaring from the CD player.

Keep in mind people, the term Penitentiary, is derived from the word Penance, which is an act of self-abasement, mortification or devotion performed to show sorrow or repentance for sin.

So they send you off to the Pen, to repent for your crimes! I suppose between all the shrinks and Jesus Freaks who gonna try to save him inside, his dance card is gonna be pretty full!

Well said. And so many of her closest friends, near and far, got involved SO EARLY ON - that very day! It is breathtaking and heartwarming. I wish we had a better outcome for them in that SW and her babies could have been saved.

And may I add I think your furry friend is the cutest thing?! Great picture/avatar!

Thank you! She’s the latest foster who decided she had found her person and wouldn't be leaving lol. She’s rotten but I love her!!

Last edited:
After the murders, CW facetimed NK and was fixated on her.
He mentioned washing the sheets
Nichol wondered why the kids' sheets would smell. Gee, could it be that
CeCe was wearing a diaper?

Keep in mind people, the term Penitentiary, is derived from the word Penance, which is an act of self-abasement, mortification or devotion performed to show sorrow or repentance for sin.

So they send you off to the Pen, to repent for your crimes! I suppose between all the shrinks and Jesus Freaks who gonna try to save him inside, his dance card is gonna be pretty full!
Aside from the chick who sent CW multiple selfies and gushing love letters, there was one guy who wrote Chris and said, "May God have mercy on your soul." This may have been before Chris copped the plea.

1010 hours: during a respite following the murder of his family, and disposing of their bodies at a desolate well site, Watts searched Google for the lyrics to “Battery” by Metallica”

Lashing out the action, returning the reaction - Weak are ripped and torn away - Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower - Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries - Lunacy has found me - Cannot stop the battery - Pounding out aggression - Turns into obsession - Cannot kill the battery - Cannot kill the family - Battery is found in me

Crushing all deceivers, mashing non-believers - Never-ending potency - Hungry violence-seeker, feeding off the weaker - Breeding on insanity

Smashing through the boundaries - Lunacy has found me - Cannot stop the battery - Pounding out aggression - Turns into obsession - Cannot kill the battery - Cannot kill the family - Battery is found in me - Battery, Battery

Circle of destruction, hammer comes crushing - Powerhouse of energy - Whipping up a fury, dominating flurry - We create the battery

Page 1,927

Bearing in mind he disposed of all the bodies in the tank battery area and hours later he's looking up these lyrics, I have to say he's utterly depraved.

Pretty sure this family annihilator is not interested in repentance. And that we "people" just recognize evil at its core. I don't think that judge ever thought that "man" was seeking repentance. jmo

Would this family annihilator qualify for any programs that you know of?

Maybe, because the State DOC gets funding for every inmate who goes through the program. But nothing would change cause the guy don't have an out date. The OUT DATE is the key, thats what all these programs are designed for. To rehabilitate you and put you back on the street. Well we know, the only way this guy is ever leaving is in a box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro