GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what can be looked for is a combination of the following:

1. Do they have normal, intimate attachments with others - the ability to have strong, significant bonds with romantic interests, parents, friends, other relatives, but bonds that don't cross boundaries and include a mutual respect for each other's autonomy and identity as an individual? Look for true close friends who know a lot about them. Healthy familial relationships. Ex-girlfriends or mates that they had more than a mere dating relationship.

2. Do they have a strong sense of identity? Do they have a personality and their own opinions? Does their personality and opinions tend to shift a lot to mirror the people they're with? Quiet is okay. But quiet with a shifting identity and shifting likes and dislikes or with an inability to voice an opinion? Red flag, maybe.

3. Do they take responsibility for their failures? Do they have any failures?

4. Do they ever take the initiative on anything?

5. Is there evidence of family dysfunction like abuse, neglect, alcohol or drug abuse, enmeshment, personality disordered (or "crazy") parents and if so, has the potential mate been able to recognize the issue and set appropriate boundaries? Like not allowing the parents to dictate how they raise their kids or what their wedding will be like. Not allowing their parents to insult their mate in the their presence and leaving if they do. Minimizing or controlling contact with destructive relations. Not allowing their kids to be left alone with destructive relatives. Not allowing parents to show up unannounced or call repeatedly without warning AND disrupt daily life a lot, with demands that the potential mate drop everything and talk to the person? Stuff like that.
Wow. I think this is excellent. I’d find any of these things concerning.

CW had deviations from the norm on all of them.

I don't think it was child support or any obligations.

I think he really wanted everyone to think of him as "the good guy" and a good guy wouldn't run off on his wife and kids.

He wanted to stay in Co (although not in same house) and maintain his job and friends with everyone feeling sorry for him and thinking he was "good" and mean, bossy SW took his kids.

Moo
That too.

Yes I was telling my 17 yr old son about it and he told me he already knew because girls in his class with strict parents who search their phones use it.

... Wow. That is a bulletproof method of teaching your kid you don't respect them or their privacy, and that they just cannot trust you. This is how you bring up liars and shammers.

EDIT: I don't mean you personally, Tortoise! But boundary-stomping like this is what causes teens to mistrust their own parents and leads to secretive behaviour and familial disconnect - I see it all the time in the kids I teach.

OK gals (and MassGuy :p), I installed the Secret Calculator app and made a video, so y‘all know how it looks like:
Secret Calculator - Streamable

You can hide contacts, passwords, photos AND Google searches.

(gone to missing persons again, this thread‘s too fast for me :D).

You are incredible!!!!! Wow.

Wow. I think this is excellent. I’d find any of these things concerning.

CW had deviations from the norm on all of them.

I added to it. Check out #6.

6. Too good to be true. Says all the right things. Does all the right things. How is this dude not in a committed relationship already? Not ever willing to admit to anything negative about himself. Rarely shows a negative side like anger or impatience.

OK gals (and MassGuy :p), I installed the Secret Calculator app and made a video, so y‘all know how it looks like:
Secret Calculator - Streamable

You can hide contacts, passwords, photos AND Google searches.

(gone to missing persons again, this thread‘s too fast for me :D).

You are a rock-star! TY!

I wonder whet the thought process or purpose was for taking the blanket and stuffed animals then discarding them? Did they have some type of evidence on them?
I think CW was still going with the, "Shanann must have left with the kids." It's interesting that he brought up the blankets to NK. HE is the one who told LE the blankets were missing. {Discovery Report Page 585}

I think that is the only thing he had thought ahead to set his fake story. He was going to make the medicine and wallet and those things disappear to if NUA hadn't fabulously intervened before he could get back to the house. But yes, what happened to those is the question?

Was it ascertained wether that Trent bolt man was a fraud ? I’m sorry but reading the documents about him made me pmsl :eek: lol. It sounded so far fetched !
Apologies if this has been answered already but afaik is it has not been proven or disproven that TB had encounters with CW.

IMOO I think its possible CW hooked up with TB.
TB lied to LE initially by telling them CW did not pay him for sex, then he changed his mind and told LE that he was paid for hook ups. So TB is an unreliable witness.

Things that make me consider TB and CW may have hooked up:
-TB says CW was violent with him (choking and obsessed with butt s*x).
-Chick-fill-a lady who worked in NUA's hair salon also said CW was rough (simulated strangulation) and tried to force her into butt s*x. She also said she couldn't be sure it was CW due to her brain injury that affected her memory so we do not know if it is true or not.
-NK was google searching threesomes and butt s*x.

Sexual violence is a major red flag imho.
So there do seem to be a few commonalities which make me think TB might have a very small grain of truth to his story. As far as the lip injections and shopping for skincare at Sephora, there are no receipts that I have seen to back it up.

Horrifyingly, he either smothered or strangled his pregnant wife and baby girls to death as well. This monster had violence lurking just beneath the surface.

Just MOO.

Didn't he admit he didn't put Shanann in the tank because she wouldn't fit, or was that conversation here and I imagined it?
We speculated that was the case from the beginning.

During the police interview, there was this exchange:

“I asked Chris if Shanann was buried because he knew she was too big to fit in the tank and he said yes.”

Page 609

Just a reminder for everyone that I'm putting together a detailed timeline from the discovery docs, so that no one else duplicates. As you can imagine it's taking a while, because of the number of pages to go through and writing the corresponding notes.
You're awesome, Tortoise:cool:! Thanks so much for doing it.

I think CW was still going with the, "Shanann must have left with the kids." It's interesting that he brought up the blankets to NK. HE is the one who told LE the blankets were missing. {Discovery Report Page 585}

I think that is the only thing he had thought ahead to set his fake story. He was going to make the medicine and wallet and those things disappear to if NUA hadn't fabulously intervened before he could get back to the house. But yes, what happened to those is the question?
Maybe that's why he took so long getting to the house. He disposed of them along the way. Was it mentioned if he made any stops during that trip?

I wonder whet the thought process or purpose was for taking the blanket and stuffed animals then discarding them? Did they have some type of evidence on them?
I believe this statement (taking girls blankets) was presented to CW by Investigator and he just agreed with it. When questioned about their location, he said they probably blew away. If he did take and/or use blankets, I believe it was for the same reason he took the bed used: to wrap the body and convenience. I definitely don't think it was for comfort or sentimental reasons. MOO

I can't help wondering; if CW had never lost weight and gotten into shape, would the murders have happened? What did the changes, and responses to those changes, do to his personality and confidence?

I think they might have. He was slowly accumulating resentment and rage. If it were not for NK, it would have been for someone else

I completely agree! Missed opportunity. I believe we have an anomaly here; someone who is not one thing (narcissist), but a combination of behaviors from more than one type; some Narcissistic Personality Disorder and some Borderline Personality Disorder, for instance. Hates his mother, but wants her approval, but wants to punish her. What a maelstrom his mind must be! What can you look for, in advance, as a warning?

I think CW hates all women. I think all male FAs hate all women. They may have sexual relationships with women and act charming for a time, but their hatred towards women is just below the surface, seething. IMO

I believe he said the opposite: he put the girls in tanks because he could not put them with "her" after what she did.

He only said it during the TV interview before the sentencing. Yep, another lie!

I doubt if Chris even told his dad that. I think Ma and Pa Watts heard that "explanation" from CW's podcast admirers and they thought that sounded like a good, loving, caring reason he did it. :rolleyes:

He must have gotten rid of them somehow. The only other thing that I thought of was he intended to save them as some sick way to remember them and they are hidden somewhere. But probably not. Imo
I've long thought that CW destroyed or dumped them on his way home to meet NAU and the Police. No surveillance on him at that time. Plenty of spots from the well site to his driveway. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute