GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a lovely woman. I’m sure she’d fit right in with Mother Watts.
You're probably right.
Mama Watts likely would have preferred someone who would cheat with and pressure her married son to leave his pregnant wife and her two little granddaughters.
She was probably relishing the thought of SW going through the pain of a divorce.
Of course we know that CW was just telling his own family that so they would back up his evil idiotic plan that his spiteful wife took his beloved daughters, never to be seen again.

We know from the discovery docs that if they divorced, SW would have gone for full custody and moved back to NC to be with her family.
This would have likely been known to CW.
CW's primary motive was to get a fresh start with NK by staying in CO and not have to pay child support, medical expenses, etc.
As a possible secondary motive, maybe CW also didn't want to feel pressure from his own toxic family to move back to NC if he had chosen divorce like a normal human being.
I believe CW originally chose SW (in part) to distance himself from his own toxic family, so the last thing he wanted to do was end up living back at home with Mama and Papa Watts because he would have been completely broke in the event of a divorce.
MOO

I think CW hates all women. I think all male FAs hate all women. They may have sexual relationships with women and act charming for a time, but their hatred towards women is just below the surface, seething. IMO

This is a really good point - and it's not just FAs who exhibit this sort of mentality of "I don't hate women, I love having sex with women, c'mon!" where they enjoy getting their rocks off with women but don't see women as valuable human beings to be cherished. CW ultimately saw his wife and daughters utterly disposable.

I believe this statement (taking girls blankets) was presented to CW by Investigator and he just agreed with it. When questioned about their location, he said they probably blew away. If he did take and/or use blankets, I believe it was for the same reason he took the bed used: to wrap the body and convenience. I definitely don't think it was for comfort or sentimental reasons. MOO
Yes, I think he just wrapped them up in them as it was the most convenient thing to do. Maybe he buried them somewhere at the site but I would think they would have found them by now. Where was it that he stopped with his truck and when? I know it was mentioned but I can't remember. Could there have been a dumpster there?

Who knows what else he was planning to do before his plans were ruined. He may have gotten rid of other clothes, the purse, the phone, etc. We will never know. I bet he was seething when he saw that Nicole was at the door! She ruined everything!

I think that is just what he planned on doing when he returned home from work. But SW's friend foiled that whole plan.

I think what can be looked for is a combination of the following:

1. Do they have normal, intimate attachments with others - the ability to have strong, significant bonds with romantic interests, parents, friends, other relatives, but bonds that don't cross boundaries and include a mutual respect for each other's autonomy and identity as an individual? Look for true close friends who know a lot about them. Healthy familial relationships. Ex-girlfriends or mates that they had more than a mere dating relationship.

2. Do they have a strong sense of identity? Do they have a personality and their own opinions? Does their personality and opinions tend to shift a lot to mirror the people they're with? Quiet is okay. But quiet with a shifting identity and shifting likes and dislikes or with an inability to voice an opinion? Red flag, maybe.

3. Do they take responsibility for their failures? Do they have any failures?

4. Do they ever take the initiative on anything?

5. Is there evidence of family dysfunction like abuse, neglect, alcohol or drug abuse, enmeshment, personality disordered (or "crazy") parents and if so, has the potential mate been able to recognize the issue and set appropriate boundaries? Like not allowing the parents to dictate how they raise their kids or what their wedding will be like. Not allowing their parents to insult their mate in the their presence and leaving if they do. Minimizing or controlling contact with destructive relations. Not allowing their kids to be left alone with destructive relatives. Not allowing parents to show up unannounced or call repeatedly without warning AND disrupt daily life a lot, with demands that the potential mate drop everything and talk to the person? Stuff like that.

6. Too good to be true. Says all the right things. Does all the right things. How is this dude not in a committed relationship already? Not ever willing to admit to anything negative about himself. Rarely shows a negative side like anger or impatience.

For me, the biggest red flags at the beginning of SW and CW's relationship were that CW reportedly relentlessly pursued SW via social media (I believe SW's account of how she met CW) although I think even all those years ago, SW's intuition was telling her to stay away from this guy. CW wore her down when she was at a weak point (newly divorced, in poor health, possibly suffering from low self esteem, etc.) which caused her to ignore her inner voice. And secondly, his own mother not attending their wedding because she "couldn't get along with Shan'ann". Big flashing red flags.

In the video that someone shared here yesterday, of the family at the children's Christmas show, little Cece was playing with his phone and tapping everything on the screen. I can imagine that was probably one of his motivations for installing the secret app.

Anytime this guy has to think, he lies. When he lies, he peppers his sentences with “likes.”

This makes my head head hurt.

Attachments

• 9F768741-3F3E-47E6-AB58-D0D3B5294414.jpeg
    9F768741-3F3E-47E6-AB58-D0D3B5294414.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 127
This is a really good point - and it's not just FAs who exhibit this sort of mentality of "I don't hate women, I love having sex with women, c'mon!" where they enjoy getting their rocks off with women but don't see women as valuable human beings to be cherished. CW ultimately saw his wife and daughters utterly disposable.
And likely associated Shanann with his mother. He has succeeded in destroying them both. Imo

O/T. A toddler in Baltimore was reported suffocated by daycare worker and there was video of the incident which described how the dying child was thrashing her legs trying to escape. Another reminder that Bella was said to fight for her life. What a cruel, final act. MOO

No, it's not just seen in FAs. But FAs cause a vast amount of destruction compared with other men who hate women. FAs are willing to slaughter children.

O/T. A toddler in Baltimore was reported suffocated by daycare worker and there was video of the incident which described how the dying child was thrashing her legs trying to escape. Another reminder that Bella was said to fight for her life. What a cruel, final act. MOO
I read that and thought the exact same thing.

The fight for survival is instinctual.

For me, the biggest red flags at the beginning of SW and CW's relationship were that CW reportedly relentlessly pursued SW via social media (I believe SW's account of how she met CW) although I think even all those years ago, SW's intuition was telling her to stay away from this guy. CW wore her down when she was at a weak point (newly divorced, in poor health, possibly suffering from low self esteem, etc.) which caused her to ignore her inner voice. And secondly, his own mother not attending their wedding because she "couldn't get along with Shan'ann". Big flashing red flags.

Exactly!!!

Anytime this guy has to think, he lies. When he lies, he peppers his sentences with “likes.”

This makes my head head hurt.

I noticed that, too. His porch interviews were filled with "like" and of course, he was lying. In his interviews with police, it appeared he could manage a normal sentence until he was asked questions and then he was all "like, like, like".

JMO, he probably did this as a kid when he was lying, too. I would think his mother and father would have automatically known he was lying his rear-end off in his porch interviews.

I do question whether that even mattered to them. JMO.

So true! Every time I read of his use of likes, and the obvious pauses in his comments, I thought, here comes a big one!
The truth doesn’t require any thinking. If you were to ask him what he had for breakfast, he would tell you in a simple, coherent sentence.

When he has to think, watch out!

Yes. When I read about strangulation it was said that the victim will always thrash and kick their legs in an effort to break free and breath. Horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notaryroute