GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew a guy like that he was diagnosed NPD, and hated his adopted mother, but needed her money so he could travel, not work. He eventually was charged with elder abuse after shoving her down a flight of stairs and left there for days, the state pressed charges but his Norma Bates mother hired him an attorney. Talk about twisted.
In the nature vs. nurture debate, I think there has been a discussion about both having an impact on a person. Depression, bipolar, and some other mental health diagnosis seem to be mostly genetic. But when it comes to NPD, BPD, and others mentioned here, trauma and abuse in childhood are often a common thread. I believe there is a possibility something or many things happened to CW in his childhood. Bad things. And based on what I have seen of CW's family, it is no surprise. Something is terribly wrong in that family. IMO

The truth doesn’t require any thinking. If you were to ask him what he had for breakfast, he would tell you in a simple, coherent sentence.

When he has to think, watch out!
I think I'm beginning to under stand why people never realized his behavior was unusual and why he was able to fool everybody. He was quiet, shy, and seemed to disappear in the shadows. One person said he hated to draw attention to himself. He never lost his temper, always seemed to be in control of his emotions. He would have to be. I would imagine if he lost his temper and was angry at someone it would come out something like this: " I... you...I can't.... I'm like, so... your always, like, uhh..you... I think you're so, uhh, so... so... stupid!" And everyone would just stare at him in disbelief. He was probably terrified to lose control.

Last edited:
I added to it. Check out #6.

6. Too good to be true. Says all the right things. Does all the right things. How is this dude not in a committed relationship already? Not ever willing to admit to anything negative about himself. Rarely shows a negative side like anger or impatience.

That's a very good one - and oh, so true.

a pet peeve for me is wondering why he was telling NK shanann wanted out and it wasn't him trying to move on.
doesn't that imply that he is happy with the status quo and actually enjoys being married to shanann??
been doing my head in over this.

the only conclusion I see to reconcile it is he wanted NK to think a relationship with him wasn't going to be that difficult to achieve. see? look? shanann wants out anyway...its all good.
so stick around it wont be that problematic us being together.

but the reality was shanann was going nowhere....she wasn't giving up on him any time soon much to his irritation.
her fb posts were totally contradictory to what he was feeding NK.

IMO NK via facebook stalkings seen some of these latest uploads of shananns and a very 'EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION' happened between NK and CW to the vibe of she is over his lies and decided to dump him.
that's when he shut his facebook down and decided what he needed to do to make sure NK 's love stayed with him.
eliminate the problem.

moo

Yes. When I read about strangulation it was said that the victim will always thrash and kick their legs in an effort to break free and breath. Horrible.

What I can't comprehend, is that he smothered them both with a pillow after he had told the children that their mother would be home soon. And perhaps the children thought, their last dying thoughts, that their mother was killing them and suffocating them. I just can't fathom this.

Exactly. The word may differ, but it’s a very telling verbal tic.

It can be a grunt, a “like,” um, just about anything.

Listen to younger people and you will hear them use the work "like" the same way as CW,. I had the TV on the other day while I was cooking and Judge Judy was on,,,I heard her tell someone to stop doing it! I hear it all the time too.

In the nature vs. nurture debate, I think there has been a discussion about both having an impact on a person. Depression, bipolar, and some other mental health diagnosis seem to be mostly genetic. But when it comes to NPD, BPD, and others mentioned here, trauma and abuse in childhood are often a common thread. I believe there is a possibility something or many things happened to CW in his childhood. Bad things. And based on what I have seen of CW's family, it is no surprise. Something is terribly wrong in that family. IMO

I have wondered since the beginning if CW experienced some kind of trauma as a child. I'm with you on the personality disorder(s) he appears to have and what is known to cause them. Also, he became really overweight after high school and overeating is often exhibited in people who have been sexually abused or suffered other childhood trauma.

Listen to younger people and you will hear them use the work "like" the same way as CW,. I had the TV on the other day while I was cooking and Judge Judy was on,,,I heard her tell someone to stop doing it! I hear it all the time too.

Yes, but CW is not a young person. He's a 33 year old man. It sounds extra dumb coming out of his mouth.

I think I'm beginning to under stand why people never realized his behavior was unusual and why he was able to fool everybody. He was quiet, shy, and seemed to disappear in the shadows. One person said he hat3d to draw attention to himself. He never lost his temper, always seemed to be in control of his emotions. He would have to be.
Yeah. The mask he hid behind was that of a mild mannered and forgettable guy.

He didn’t draw attention to himself, and that meant that it would have been difficult to see him as someone capable of such horror.

Superficial relationships and no observable concerning behaviors, served him well.

He was like a living ghost.

What I can't comprehend, is that he smothered them both with a pillow after he had told the children that their mother would be home soon. And perhaps the children thought, their last dying thoughts, that their mother was killing them and suffocating them. I just can't fathom this.
I don't think that he did smother them with a pillow. He used his hands to cut off their breathing.

He's so stupid he didn't even think how it would sound saying Shanann got to bed at 2am and he woke her up at 4am to talk. The flight delay really interfered with how that would sound. You don't wake someone up less than 2 hours after they've gotten to sleep.

No, it's not just seen in FAs. But FAs cause a vast amount of destruction compared with other men who hate women. FAs are willing to slaughter children.
a pet peeve for me is wondering why he was telling NK shanann wanted out and it wasn't him trying to move on.
doesn't that imply that he is happy with the status quo and actually enjoys being married to shanann??
been doing my head in over this.

the only conclusion I see to reconcile it is he wanted NK to think a relationship with him wasn't going to be that difficult to achieve. see? look? shanann wants out anyway...its all good.
so stick around it wont be that problematic us being together.

but the reality was shanann was going nowhere....she wasn't giving up on him any time soon much to his irritation.
her fb posts were totally contradictory to what he was feeding NK.

IMO NK via facebook stalkings seen some of these latest uploads of shananns and a very 'EMOTIONAL CONVERSATION' happened between NK and CW to the vibe of she is over his lies and decided to dump him.
that's when he shut his facebook down and decided what he needed to do to make sure NK 's love stayed with him.
eliminate the problem.

moo

It does seem like for the most part he just tended to tell everyone whatever they wanted to hear, from vague reassurances to Shanann to telling NK he was practically a free man (if that's the case?) Though I don't know if NK is a reliable witness in that case or was telling the interviewers basically whatever would make her look more like she wasn't knowingly instigating a breakup. Also I'm not sure how vocal he ever was with Shanann about his unhappiness. I mean apparently he said something about it but then backtracked either because he had a scheming plan already going or it's just what he always did?

Yes but that is the age group that I hear saying it. 20's-30's and older. Maybe it's an east coast thing.
By the way I hope your sinus infection is on the mend, nasty things.

Huh. I always thought it was a west coast thing. The valley girl talk kind of thing. That's depressing that people that old haven't improved their vocabularies.

Narcissism is much more complicated many realize. And, I believe, most big political figures are narcs to some degree. Really, we all all...but like any personality trait, narcissism falls along a spectrum from normal and healthy (self-love) to malignant and dangerous.

CW need not be "like Trump" to be a narcissist.
I was watching a video yesterday of psychologist (Vital Mind Psychology) discussing this, the person with NPD is in love with their 'false' self, the one they outwardly project to others, loving one's true self is healthy.
The NPD person created the 'false' self in very early childhood. When their mask is slipping, they can become unhinged, (so basically, run for your life!)

... Wow. That is a bulletproof method of teaching your kid you don't respect them or their privacy, and that they just cannot trust you. This is how you bring up liars and shammers.

EDIT: I don't mean you personally, Tortoise! But boundary-stomping like this is what causes teens to mistrust their own parents and leads to secretive behaviour and familial disconnect - I see it all the time in the kids I teach.
Idk, if they are minors and I am paying for it is my phone and they are going to hand it over if I ask to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin