GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack. Here we are STILL talking about NK.....
Moving on.
Does anyone know, did CW live with mommy and daddy until he married shannan? Maybe he moved out for college but went back home until he met Shanann?
Mama Watts only talked about CW's 5-17 yrs, where he was into sports, this question was asked of her though by the reporter, if CW played sport. IIRC, there was no mention of the 18-25 age range from Mama Watts.
CW's former roommate and college friend, Richard Hodges, speaks about the 17-19 yr age where they shared a room until 2004 and he last spoke to CW in 2005. So between 19 -25, I don't know where CW lived, we can only presume it was back home.
CNN.com - Transcripts

For deleting what you know would be evidence, she googled whether cops could recover text messages. That means she knew it would be important to them.

If you read the discovery, you will see the lies. There are many.

Re Amber Frey, I do not believe she googled where is Amber Frey now...she googled her net worth and book deal and whether she was hated. We can all draw our own conclusions as to why one would do that.
Frankly, I think she was out of her mind when she realized who CW was. She was not thinking clearly when she deleted the messages. When she started thinking clearly, she googled whether cops could recover text messages. It means she realized after she did it.
As for Frey, they listed the searches that put her in the worst light, but she searched more.
“Kessinger searched the Internet on topics related to Amber Frey (the mistress of Scott Peterson; he murdered his wife and unborn child) Her searches included Frey’s book deal, her net worth, and ‘did people hate Amber Frey.’” August 19. pg. 2130 A

Mama Watts only talked about CW's 5-17 yrs, where he was into sports, this question was asked of her though by the reporter, if CW played sport. IIRC, there was no mention of the 18-25 age range from Mama Watts.
CW's former roommate and college friend, Richard Hodges, speaks about the 17-19 yr age where they shared a room until 2004 and he last spoke to CW in 2005. So between 19 -25, I don't know where CW lived, we can only presume it was back home.
CNN.com - Transcripts
Yeah. There is a black hole within that timeline, one that I would desperately like details on.

I want a more complete picture of this guy, and his background is key to that.

She is 30 years old. She is not a young innocent girl who has met her first man.
In love with him after, what? 6 weeks? She knew enough about men to doubt all that he was saying, it is like all these cheating men have the same lines.
I know 50 year old women who act like teenagers. Some people never grow up or learn anything in life, unfortunately.

That's kind of what she claimed to have done. She told investigators that when she went to his house and saw the picture of his family she asked him why he would leave all that. Then claimed to encourage him to work things out and if he couldn't then they could continue the relationship after the divorce. I wonder if the next thing that is released will prove or disprove that.
If it does than I think it shows an even stronger motive that he killed because of her. His actions of covering up the truth about Shanann wanting to work things out and the timing of the murder indicate to me how desperate he was to get it done before she found out. He didn't want to waste anymore time. He also really wanted her to believe the story that Shanann left. Maybe his thinking was so centered around her that he neglected to consider all the other important things. Imo

And here is another place that she lied. The doc dumps showed that she visited CW and SW's Facebook pages. One time in particular was on Aug 4 according to doc dump. She knew about those children, the pregnant wife and even knew his lies to her were lies.

CNN.com - Transcripts
For two years he played sports and she is boasting about it? Lots and lots of kids play sport for much longer than that. Why was that a subject to boast about?

I had a lot of empathy for NK when the Denver Post article was published. I wanted to believe her and give her the benefit of the doubt. However, it was packed with lies when you compare it to the discovery documents. I personally can no longer give the benefit of the doubt to someone who lies to the public and to LE. I do not believe she is a murderer, but she also did not help this case as much as she could have and just keeps lying. That goes to character for me. MOO. People should own their mistakes, especially at 30 years old.
Look, I don’t think NK deserves any awards, and I don’t approve of having affairs, but I recognize a lot of people do it, so I try to understand why. They rarely end well. I’d much rather mourn the loss of Shanann, Bella, and CeCe, than talk about NK. She was a very foolish girl who acted stupidly, but she’s not a murderer. Nor, do I think she had anything personally against Shanann. She thought the Watts marriage was over, (most of the time) and she wanted to be with CW.

Good Morning,

Thread is now open.

If you don't behave I am going to turn this car around and go straight home...sorry it's early here in Utah and I turned into my mother for a second.
Although I would appreciate if everyone would please follow TOS and behave :)
Take Care,
Tricia

NPD manifests itself in several different flavors. Not all those diagnosed with NPD are abrasive (or at least outwardly so).

He may be a "closet", or "covert" narc, including being passive-agressive.

Agreed.

Narcissism is much more complicated many realize. And, I believe, most big political figures are narcs to some degree. Really, we all all...but like any personality trait, narcissism falls along a spectrum from normal and healthy (self-love) to malignant and dangerous.

CW need not be "like Trump" to be a narcissist.

Agreed - my argument was reductio ad absurdum

All of us have narcissistic tendencies and sociopaths are quite likely to display unhealthy levels

But I just don't see with CW that the kind of self delusion was dominant with what we know about him.

What is interesting about SWs text messages is that from her expressed view, CW doesn't appear to have displayed any kind of erratic behaviour until the final weeks

Personally i see him more as a well hidden sociopath whose family simply got in the way once he found a new life for himself

What I do think is that his sociopathy will have been exhibited in other ways prior to that summer - but that seems to be well hidden?

The only real "tells" we have are

1. The stuff with his mother
2. Likely Tinder affairs
3. His badmouthing of SW to friends etc

Last edited:
Where could Chris Watts serve his three consecutive life sentences?
Larry Nutter, a retired Colorado Department of Corrections captain and retired licensed psychotherapist said the staff is giving him IQ tests and personality inventories just like every other inmate before him.

"They are determining how dangerous he is," Nutter said.

Nutter said staff looks for red flags and said the biggest one they look for is violence. How violent he is will determine where he'll spend his sentences.

Nutter believes he'll go to a Level III or Level IV facility.

"What kind of people is he going to be housed around? The people that did the same sorts of things," Nutter said.

We've seen in Colorado inmates having to be moved out of state for their own safety, like Aurora theater shooter, James Holmes.

While Nutter acknowledges the severity of the crimes Watts committed, he believes Watts will serve his sentence in Colorado.

Good Morning WS,

I'm a little late to the party after the discovery documents have been made public. The document file I have is 1,960 pages. However, I keep reading news articles stating over 2,000 pages. I'm near the end of the file and have almost read everything, but is there another file with more pages than the 1,960. I tried to find it in the threads but to no avail. Help appreciated.

Thank you!

Where could Chris Watts serve his three consecutive life sentences?
Larry Nutter, a retired Colorado Department of Corrections captain and retired licensed psychotherapist said the staff is giving him IQ tests and personality inventories just like every other inmate before him.

"They are determining how dangerous he is," Nutter said.

Nutter said staff looks for red flags and said the biggest one they look for is violence. How violent he is will determine where he'll spend his sentences.

Nutter believes he'll go to a Level III or Level IV facility.

"What kind of people is he going to be housed around? The people that did the same sorts of things," Nutter said.

We've seen in Colorado inmates having to be moved out of state for their own safety, like Aurora theater shooter, James Holmes.

While Nutter acknowledges the severity of the crimes Watts committed, he believes Watts will serve his sentence in Colorado.

Interesting that this guy says he will go to a level 3 or level 4, as our member/ prison consultant Larry? says he will be going to a level five. I wonder why the difference?

Good Morning WS,

I'm a little late to the party after the discovery documents have been made public. The document file I have is 1,960 pages. However, I keep reading news articles stating over 2,000 pages. I'm near the end of the file and have almost read everything, but is there another file with more pages than the 1,960. I tried to find it in the threads but to no avail. Help appreciated.

Thank you!

The document file has 1960 PDF file pages however, if you look at the bottom right hand corner of each page there will be a Dicovery page number. The PDF page numbers don’t match up with the Discovery page numbers.

Interesting that this guy says he will go to a level 3 or level 4, as our member/ prison consultant Larry? says he will be going to a level five. I wonder why the difference?

Deleted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members