GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not a nice person. I don't excuse her.
She kept saying it was not fair to her, then she added Shanann and the girls. Of everyone she put on the list of being treated “not fair” by CW, she was the one that had the knowledge and opportunity to do something about it. She was not helpless or an unwilling participant. Shan’ann was still searching for the truth. I don’t think NK cared about fairness while carrying on with CW.

Agreed. But I think she urged him to work on his marriage in a petulantly jealous manner. After seeing his beautiful home and family- "You should work on your marriage."

She just wanted him to say,

"No. It's over. I can never go back. I just want you!"

I think she said that while narcissistically craving reassurance. Which she received.
Exactly, she is a narcissist just like him or at the least has strong narcissistic traits. Beauty comes from the inside unfortunately for NK, she wasn’t a patch on SW, who was beautiful inside and out.

Does anyone know the statue of limitations on being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder 1 or Accessory to Murder 1?

After reading all 1900 plus pages of Discovery I noted all the evidence that was MISSING pertaining to NK.
  • * all the Anadarko emails and conpute

Why did Bella fight so much ? She was a tiny little girl and CW is a big 225 1b man .... did someone else smother her and not have as much strength as was used for SW and Celeste? Bella’s death is the one dominator with the deaths that stands out to me ....even if she was awake and standing up , she was no match for a large man. I doubt she would have been able to fight so much .... sends shivers down my spine. Is that why CW had his quickie guilty plea?

Poor beautiful little girl *advertiser censored*

My son HATES shots. Once when he was around 3, we had to take him to the ER for a really bad asthma attack/URI. They were going to give him two shots so they brought in two nurses to do them at the same time. With me holding him, his father holding his legs, he still managed to get an arm free and get ahold of one of the syringes. My point is, sometimes kids are surprisingly strong- especially when they are terrified.

Does anyone know the statue of limitations on being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder 1 or Accessory to Murder 1?

After reading all 1900 plus pages of Discovery I noted all the evidence that was MISSING pertaining to NK.
I think some interview(s) must be missing as well because there are questions they had to have asked. If its stuff we're wondering about here, guaranteed the professionals thought of it too.

Also there is this from the following article:

The discovery documents do not show any witness interviews with a man by the name of Jim. CrimeOnline has contacted the Weld County District Attorney’s office to confirm that investigators were able to track Kessinger’s whereabouts through other means.

LISTEN: Chris Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger sobs in police interview over murder of his daughters; resists giving police contact information of friend who could confirm her whereabouts on day of murders

Moo

NK was VERY interested in their financial situation, which is why I think NK gave us the most accurate number so far when she estimated $140K/yr combined.
So CW would have been making about $70K as an operator and SW about the same, according to CW.
I still think it's possible that SW was making more, considering that she was working very hard at ramping up her business.
Her verified friend stated that SW made $130K monthly sales for April alone.
Based on the LeVel commission structure, if she consistently had $100K+ in monthly sales, then I believe SW was easily making over $70K.
I agree she was very interested, but how would she realy know what SW made , its not like CW was ever telling the truth. I Just have a hard time 140k and 3 payments behind mortgage, where was thre money going? I lived here.. 140k they would be doing pretty darn good! Just how do people blow that kind of money. . Ugh.

My son HATES shots. Once when he was around 3, we had to take him to the ER for a really bad asthma attack/URI. They were going to give him two shots so they brought in two nurses to do them at the same time. With me holding him, his father holding his legs, he still managed to get an arm free and get ahold of one of the syringes. My point is, sometimes kids are surprisingly strong- especially when they are terrified.
I think some interview(s) must be missing as well because there are questions they had to have asked. If its stuff we're wondering about here, guaranteed the professionals thought of it too.

Also there is this from the following article:

The discovery documents do not show any witness interviews with a man by the name of Jim. CrimeOnline has contacted the Weld County District Attorney’s office to confirm that investigators were able to track Kessinger’s whereabouts through other means.

LISTEN: Chris Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger sobs in police interview over murder of his daughters; resists giving police contact information of friend who could confirm her whereabouts on day of murders

Moo

I must say I experienced extreme pleasure watching CW sit in that Interrogation room after the poly all that time, scarfing back the Gatorade, clock ticking........he looked like a cornered rat. Waiting and waiting. Prior he tries so hard to stall and endear himself to the women administering the polygraph. When she comes in much later to gather equipment he is trying to get a read on her. She gives him nothing. Epic!!!! IMO

APOLOGIES FOR PREVIOUS POSTS: my keyboard froze up :confused:

Given NK’s
1)documented lies in 4 interviews,
2)lack of any concern or remorse for the victims
3) repeated commands to CW to FiX “this”
4) widespread deletion of evidence all the way back to August 2017
5) repeated statements that she doesn’t want a man “who already has a life/ kids” but continuing her affair with CW
6) whining about coming second to his children/ her annoyance at him having to deal with them instead of her
7) pushing him about selling his home, his 401k amount, how hard it is to pay for the expenses of his wife and all those kids! Etc etc ( money taken away from their fun time)
8) the timing of the FaceTime convo on Sunday night when CW was washing sheets that “smelled”
9) and the fact SHE is the MOTIVE for the murders,

Have we seen ANY evidence that she did NOT conspire w CW/ talk him into remove the obstacles to their relationship and future— his family??

I think LE may be preparing some serious charges against her. There are a lot of interviews, deleted texts, all the DNA results and the entire “secret calculator” app info missing. All her work emails and work computer, home IPAD etc searches are missing. All of which were gotten by search warrant ( not a cooperative handover).

I believe she DID conspire to eliminate his family. It was her ultimate win and obsessive sexual adrenaline rush. Her anger at him is that he screwed up the plan so badly. She knew his wife was pregnant. She knew everything. I don’t think she’s humiliated at all. None. Zero. Her concern is capitalizing monetarily now and making a name for herself.

She’s a stone cold narcissistic sociopath.

Last edited:
I may be late to this part of the conversation/analysis....CW has no wounds to his hands or face or neck or anywhere, right?

Right. He may have had a slight scratch on his neck but he said it was a mosquito bite.

He also described getting on top of Shanann while she was in the bed, under the covers, with her arms under the covers, and he was on top (probably pinning her down), as they or after they had their "emotional conversation" which I think never occurred.

But I think he was otherwise speaking truthfully about the moment he killed her and possibly trying to explain away any evidence.

He also said she had mascara streaming down her face as she cried during their "conversation".

I think the mascara and crying was true. But the "conversation" was really just him killing her.

my wish for NK is to find a man that she and he love each other profoundly beyond teenage sexual gratification.
birth him 2 or 3 beautiful children , maybe that banging bod doesn't and wont bang quite as well as it used to but the man who loves her entirely wouldn't swap her or her weather beaten body for all the sexy chicks at work throwing themselves at him ever.
she is so lucky to have him love her. she is so lucky to have such a beautiful family.

THEN MAYBE HOPEFULLY she will see exactly what she did to shanann and how reckless and cruel her contribution was.

turning around an ugly cold heart into a warm compassionate one is all that the universe can do here.

Right. He may have had a slight scratch on his neck but he said it was a mosquito bite.

He also described getting on top of Shanann while she was in the bed, under the covers, with her arms under the covers, and he was on top (probably pinning her down), as they or after they had their "emotional conversation" which I think never occurred.

I think the mascara and crying was true. But the "conversation" was really just him killing her.

Truly, horrifying.

I don't get it and it doesn't sit right with me. I don't think she deserved to have all that splattered everywhere, especially after LE assured her of some degree of confidentiality. When all is said and done, I think she does not deserve to be trashed like this, and exposed and humiliated. I am not a fan of hers, but I don't believe she did anything to deserve this. She was a foolish woman having an affair with a lying moron. Both were lovesick and rather caddish but only one was a murderer, only one was breaking a vow, only one did monstrous things. NK doesn't deserve this, it isn't right. And it certainly makes one feel that however innocent one is, best not to cooperate without a lawyer. This exposure feels like a betrayal by LE. And I actually think that even with her vocal fry and tics I find annoying, she DOES seem credible. I DO think she deleted things for the reasons she says, and not to impede an investigation.

Shanann, Nico, Bella and Celeste didn't deserve to be murdered. A big part of the reason CW murdered them was so he could be with NK. NK didn't walk away from the affair, she stoked it. The murders are on CW, but they may not have happened if NK had done the right thing. JMO.

JMO, NK took a gamble on a married man and she lost. Big time. JMO, anything she did while she was engaging with CW is fair game. This was a murder investigation and she had to be ruled out. There is no expectation of privacy in a situation like this.

I have heard CW had no wounds, very surprising. You know SW woke up, he must have been behind her? Seems strange doesn’t it?1

He described a scene where he was on top of her over the covers while she lay pinned under the covers in bed. I think that's how he strangled her. He described it as an attempt to console her or some nonsense.

It's great advice.

My dad also told me, "If you do something wrong, don't get caught. Because if you do, I'll kill you." Lol.

Pretty harsh. But my parents have a lot of integrity. Super ethical. It can be a struggle but it's really important to me to try to do the right thing.

And I'm not screaming about affairs.
I've known very good people who had affairs. Sexual desire is super powerful. So is the desire for love and attention. Someone focusing on just you. I get it. I haven't done it but I can see how it can happen given the right circumstances. Or the wrong ones. I understand that people can do things like that which have the potential to hurt others, but still be at core, decent and kind and good. We are human. Right?

For me it's the accountability. Responsibility. Worrying about innocent victims or people at risk more than ourselves. Putting ourselves on the line for others.

Maybe it's my family history that gets me going about this stuff. My maternal grandparents risked their lives during the Nazi occupation of Holland, as Dutch underground members. They had two small kids at the time.

On my paternal side my great-grandfather was assasinated resisting the fascist Franco dictatorship and his son - my grandfather- was imprisoned for doing the same thing.

So I lose patience hearing whining about poor people whose emotions didn't let them step up.

I just feel sometimes there has to be a line. And while we shouldn't have to risk our lives necessarily, what about just worrying about innocent children a little more than being embarrassed? And not trying to hide potential evidence? Or act arrogantly or evasively?

This has been a brutal case and it has astounded me to see victims blamed and wrongdoers excused by any means necesssary.

I'm just craving a bit more of stepping up and doing the right thing I guess?
Gosh, I think your posts cannot get better or be more insightful and then you show me I am wrong by posting this! I love you. That’s all I gotta say....this case has made me so distraught and I am so tired of people defending NK. Every step she has made has been to cover herself. And people are apologizing for her!
By the way, I am super proud of your grandparents. So sorry they went through all that.

Ok, let me start by saying this entire situation is awful. CW is unbelievable and selfish AF. I also think of NK as a home wrecker and she knew she was with a married man.
This is such a sad, sad situation.

I must preface this next remark by stating that while I have watched/listened to the videos, I have not yet read the discovery docs, because I cannot for the life of me find the freakin link, and I’m not a Websleuths n00b either. Maybe it’s because I’m using an iPad instead of a PC, I dunno. If anyone could point me to the links, I would be forever grateful. There are a lot of threads to go through and the night is only getting shorter!

With all of that said, while I’m reading through these comments about both “vocal fry” and NK seeming to be deceptive in her interviews.......I can’t help but speak from experience. Truly, not to defend her, just to be fair and give folks the benefit of the doubt. If this issue was in front of a jury, (clearly it wouldn’t be, just hear me out), this “testimony” could be considered reasonable doubt.

This vocal fry thing happens to me often. I have allergies and I am not being deceptive to anyone when it happens, my throat is simply dry and needs water. I noticed that she asked for water at one point in the interview and I understand the feeling 100%. Just saying it’s possible this happens to her. CO is really dry in the winter......

As for “knowing something” because she is openly talking to the detective about her life and comes off as self centered.......I feel like I would be exactly the same. I wouldn’t want my private business and texts to be scrutinized by the public (though I won’t lie, I am glad it was released!) and I’m not proud of it, but I have been the girl that dated a guy that was married and he swore up and down he was about to get divorced. Vulnerable women will believe some wild tales to keep the happy vision of life with their almost single guy that is crazy about her. I also deleted every trace of the guy when I realized he wasn’t going to get divorced. If he had suddenly ended up being the center of a murder investigation and I knew that my private texts were going to be read by everyone, I might have deleted those texts too. Especially if they were embarrassing. I do have a career to protect......

I’m not saying it’s right, I’m just saying it could be possible she is completely innocent of any knowledge of the murders. As they say, a home wrecker does not automatically mean she is deceptive because she knows more about the murders than she is letting on. I found her to seem credible and forthcoming, albeit kind of defensive. Can’t say I wouldn’t be on the defensive a bit, too.

Unless there are other docs that prove otherwise, of course. If I could ever find the links, I would know! Lol

All imo, respectfully

I have heard CW had no wounds, very surprising. You know SW woke up, he must have been behind her? Seems strange doesn’t it?1

Indeed. The fight to live/survive is innate. He is strong enough to overpower them, but my assumption is they had to be in a deep sleep.

my wish for NK is to find a man that she and he love each other profoundly beyond teenage sexual gratification.
birth him 2 or 3 beautiful children , maybe that banging bod doesn't and wont bang quite as well as it used to but the man who loves her entirely wouldn't swap her or her weather beaten body for all the sexy chicks at work throwing themselves at him ever.
she is so lucky to have him love her. she is so lucky to have such a beautiful family.

THEN MAYBE HOPEFULLY she will see exactly what she did to shanann and how reckless and cruel her contribution was.

turning around an ugly cold heart into a warm compassionate one is all that the universe can do here.

Yes. Being able to feel empathy and remorse is what makes us human and makes the world a better place.

You're pretty evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member